Check your account email address ×

2019 sleds predictions!! POST IT!!

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

We'll see how it goes, I really like this sled! 

I'm still surprised you got one not ever riding a G4. 

Biddy of mine bought an XCR last year.  Trying to hook up and ride with him sometime this year. He sent me this pic from NY last week 

6382.thumb.jpeg.6633c6698ee52ab2a119c1836fb64719.jpeg

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

It's not going to be as good. Why do you suppose cat went to a Yamaha triple? The Doo triple is just bigger. 

they went with the yammi because they ended there zuk contract and started building more motors in house to keep more of the money .  they did not build that st cloud plant to collect dust

13 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

and when you toss that same 1500 at the cat what is going to happen  

You have a fast pile of fucking garbage that needs some race gas to run with the Doo 

13 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

they went with the yammi because they ended there zuk contract and started building more motors in house to keep more of the money .  they did not build that st cloud plant to collect dust

The fast turbos are triples and 4 bangers. That twin was gay as a box of dicks. 

16 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Biddy of mine bought an XCR last year.  Trying to hook up and ride with him sometime this year. He sent me this pic from NY last week 

I sat on the Gen 4, the axys chassis just feels better. It does a lot of things really well and I wanted to try it out. Like i said, we'll see how it goes. 

4 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

The fast turbos are triples and 4 bangers. That twin was gay as a box of dicks. 

Thats not true at all ....in fact the most prolific turbo sleds are built on the zook 1100. A lot of that is the support it got but its a stout platform 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Thats not true at all ....in fact the most prolific turbo sleds are built on the zook 1100. A lot of that is the support it got but its a stout platform 

Baloney!!!! The fastest sleds I've ever seen were turbo Yamahas. When we were at the ice drags a couple years ago the fastest sled was a turbo Apex. The cat twins were like a sub category...

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Baloney!!!! The fastest sleds I've ever seen were turbo Yamahas. When we were at the ice drags a couple years ago the fastest sled was a turbo Apex. The cat twins were like a sub category...

.....the top 10 list of fastest outlaw sleds is probably 9 cats and they are all built on the 1100. Every single outlaw race is 100% dominated by Zook 1100 powered sleds

Just because you saw some fast apex turbo at the weenie roast 5 years ago does not mean you have any idea what you are talkin about

Grass drags are all 1100 zook 

The only place any yamaha may be competitive still is some OSP sleds running 1000' of ice

1 hour ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I sat on the Gen 4, the axys chassis just feels better. It does a lot of things really well and I wanted to try it out. Like i said, we'll see how it goes. 

I agree....we put 357 kms on today....saw mostly polaris and cats....and not one g4 when did see ski doos

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Salmon river rd??

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

you can turbo a 1200 for 1500$ now and it would smoke that yamaha motor sled unless its on full kill. The 1200 eats up boost 

Bullshit. 1500 bucks my ass. Full kill ??? Just when I think you might have half a clue, you fuck it up, again.

Write up a tutorial on how you get a 130 HP motor to 250, with 1500 bucks. I,ll take 3 of those kits when they are ready.

Edited by Frostynuts
  • Like 1

Doo G4 600's and the Freeride 146 will have c motion just to tempt me to do something stupid like buy another new sled

Cat will have BNG

Poo will have BNG cause even though them make 4 strokes for some reason they won't put them in at least the indys to compete with doo and regain #1 market share

Yamaha-  WGAF