Check your account email address ×

All praise Booker!

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Are the current pot laws devastating the black communities?

Legal weed will fix them? 

Well Moto did post up some clear numbers of blacks getting busted for pot more than whites, and getting harsher sentences than whites.  Legal, or decriminalized weed would most likely help those numbers.

Neal

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Well Moto did post up some clear numbers of blacks getting busted for pot more than whites, and getting harsher sentences than whites.  Legal, or decriminalized weed would most likely help those numbers.

Neal

To say that Moto's information is somewhat biased would be a nice compliment.  I don't doubt all of it though..but it appears these "leaning" reports seem to be missing other pertinent information that can sway judgement.  But...meh.  

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

To say that Moto's information is somewhat biased would be a nice compliment.  I don't doubt all of it though..but it appears these "leaning" reports seem to be missing other pertinent information that can sway judgement.  But...meh.  

So what you are saying is "I don't believe the stats, but I might, but sometimes I do, but I don't, but I really don't care."?  :lol:

Neal

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

So less blacks would be arrested that more than likely have a drug problem.

I'm not seeing huge wins for the black community. A lot of middle class Whites are getting arrested for pills, why are we passing all these new laws to hurt them?  Would it better to give them easier access . Putting otherwise productive people in jail also seems counter productive.

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

So what you are saying is "I don't believe the stats, but I might, but sometimes I do, but I don't, but I really don't care."?  :lol:

Neal

Exactly!  Well, Moto's stats anyway.  And probably yours too!  :lol:

41 minutes ago, Cold War said:

So less blacks would be arrested that more than likely have a drug problem.

I'm not seeing huge wins for the black community. A lot of middle class Whites are getting arrested for pills, why are we passing all these new laws to hurt them?  Would it better to give them easier access . Putting otherwise productive people in jail also seems counter productive.

Well I suppose if you call MJ use a drug problem.  

Generally we see much more harm from the oxys than weed.  Why put anyone in jail for drugs?  Seems counter productive doesn't it?

Neal

10 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Well I suppose if you call MJ use a drug problem.  

Generally we see much more harm from the oxys than weed.  Why put anyone in jail for drugs?  Seems counter productive doesn't it?

Neal

That is what I'm asking?

If hurting people by jailing them is the justification than the drug they are using should be immaterial.

Edited by Cold War

• Gold Member

This is the best way to go about it...  make it a law.  Goob job on trump and session getting rid of executive actions/orders that  instruct law enforcement agencies to disregard the laws

Edited by BOHICA

40 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Brilliant stragety.

Neal

No strategy.  I don't care enough.  Following the pot legaleze is of no interest to me.  I personally think it is a waste of time...but so are a lot of things.  Sessions was a shitty choice and should have been put to pasture as soon as he recused himself.  Fucking Alabama hick.  My thoughts on Booker aren't much higher.  Just another race baiter looking for any opportunity to thrust himself in the spotlight and garner attention...for doing NOTHING.

Well, it will be interesting to see what positive effects legalization have on the poor and black communities in CA. I wonder how many will suffer? With weed being. Legal, I can't see many middle / upper class users  going to the hood to buy anymore.

10 hours ago, Cold War said:

Well, it will be interesting to see what positive effects legalization have on the poor and black communities in CA. I wonder how many will suffer? With weed being. Legal, I can't see many middle / upper class users  going to the hood to buy anymore.

Those folks don't go to the hood to buy pot :lol: 

11 hours ago, Cold War said:

That is what I'm asking?

If hurting people by jailing them is the justification than the drug they are using should be immaterial.

I don't know, which is why I stated if you consider marijuana use a "drug problem".  Some people do some don't.

Alcohol is a drug, should we be jailing for it's use then?

Neal

9 hours ago, hayward said:

So this is the best idea America has for helping out low-income americans?  Legalizing weed? ????

Where's Racing's new thread on "do you think the world is in better shape right now" :lol:

Not the best idea, but few congressman want to pour money into fixing that issue.

Neal