Check your account email address ×

All praise Booker!

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Oh, a Neal reference... He must have you quite triggered if you refer to him every time... Neal FTW. 

Nawww....I just think he is uber weak.

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Triggered. Hella. 

:lol:

Never.  

Is this Neal?

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Compared to SJW's calling people racist and creating a backlash to PC culture. Jesus fucking Christ Zam, do you need EVERYTHING explained to you like you're a god damn child?

I'm not being a victim, I'm not black. You're just racist bro.

No, you are definitely a victim.  What's wrong with admitting that?  Are you so ashamed?  That can't be.  No way.  :lmao:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

No, you are definitely a victim.  What's wrong with admitting that?  Are you so ashamed?  That can't be.  No way.  :lmao:

A victim? I'm a perpetrator, and I'm victimizing you right now you triggered little racist.

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

Coming back down to earth now racist Zambob Triggeredpants?

I thought you said you weren't gonna respond until I had something of value?  Was it the multiple emos?  Or, do you know the truth.  Ahhh....let it set you free!!!!!!

• Gold Member

This thread is hilarious!  Zam is getting pummeled in here, absolutely wrecked and he doesn't even know it!  :lol:

The best part is this isn't the first time!  :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I thought you said you weren't gonna respond until I had something of value?  Was it the multiple emos?  Or, do you know the truth.  Ahhh....let it set you free!!!!!!

So Edmo is a dupe of yours? Because that's who I said that to... I told you you couldn't keep two threads straight at once. STAY FOCUSED! You're confusing yourself.

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

This thread is hilarious!  Zam is getting pummeled in here, absolutely wrecked and he doesn't even know it!  :lol:

The best part is this isn't the first time!  :lol:

You're right!  I don't see it.  :lmao:

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

So Edmo is a dupe of yours? Because that's who I said that to... I told you you couldn't keep two threads straight at once. STAY FOCUSED! You're confusing yourself.

No, you quoted me.  Take a break.  All your "winning" is starting to give you a breakdown.   

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You're right!  I don't see it.  :lmao:

No, you quoted me.  Take a break.  All your "winning" is starting to give you a breakdown.   

I quoted you both, I said that part to Edmo, it's very clear what happened if you know how to read... Plus that wasn't even in this thread...

Just now, Wildboer said:

I quoted you both, I said that part to Edmo, it's very clear what happened if you know how to read... Plus that wasn't even in this thread...

Make no difference.  You still responded to me after you said you weren't going to.  Another lie?  Trying to break a librul record here?  Stop....you don't have those skills..or, were you a championship wrestler too?  Poast Piks!  :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Make no difference.  You still responded to me after you said you weren't going to.  Another lie?  Trying to break a librul record here?  Stop....you don't have those skills..or, were you a championship wrestler too?  Poast Piks!  :lol:

Where are you getting the idea I said I wasn't going to respond to you? I was planning on slapping you around until you quit or I had to go to work.

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Where are you getting the idea I said I wasn't going to respond to you? I was planning on slapping you around until you quit or I had to go to work.

Well, I'm gonna have to cut you "slapping me around" short.  Gotta go car shopping with my bratty daughter.  Come up with some good stuff though.  I'll get back to you.  Until then..keep some cushions under your knees and I'll keep the burning cross light on for you!

:lol:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Compared to SJW's calling people racist and creating a backlash to PC culture. Jesus fucking Christ Zam, do you need EVERYTHING explained to you like you're a god damn child?

I'm not being a victim, I'm not black. You're just racist bro.

Your manifesto says otherwise Lucille. :news: