Check your account email address ×

Alt Lefty vs. Left

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

What is or was the difference between the two? I’m still confused as to the distinction. Why did the alt left only become a mainstream phrase after alt right came about? 

Alt right is FAKENEWS bullshit, completely made up term :finger2: 

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

What is or was the difference between the two? I’m still confused as to the distinction. Why did the alt left only become a mainstream phrase after alt right came about? 

There's no such thing, but the alt right has to try and build a morally equivalent enemy on the left in order to justify their advocation of genocide.

Truth is, the real left are communists and anarchists and everyone else is either a liberal or a fascist. 

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

There's no such thing, but the alt right has to try and build a morally equivalent enemy on the left in order to justify their advocation of genocide.

Truth is, the real left are communists and anarchists and everyone else is either a liberal or a fascist. 

I know. Just want to see if anyone actually has a reasonable sounding, but incorrect, description of the difference. 

27 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Do you have any idea at all, just how ridiculous you sound, with all your labels?

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

What about all those on the right who voted for sanders in primaries? 

how can someone vote for sanders in the primary if they are on the right ? you have to be a registered republican  or democrat to go to your respected caucus are register as your party once there sanders would not have been a option at any republican caucus . unless they do shit diff than in any state I have ever lived in   

28 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I’m just curious what it is... What is it?!

People who present themselves as liberals but in reality think whatever the DNC and CNN tell them to think. Examples would be slinger and rump rider. 

21 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

how can someone vote for sanders in the primary if they are on the right ? you have to be a registered republican  or democrat to go to your respected caucus are register as your party once there sanders would not have been a option at any republican caucus . unless they do shit diff than in any state I have ever lived in   

Some states have open primaries or allow registration at the polls. 

29 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Not in WI and many other states.

27 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

People who present themselves as liberals but in reality think whatever the DNC and CNN tell them to think. Examples would be slinger and rump rider. 

The DNC and CNN don’t represent the regular left? You are just describing the left. How is the Alt-Left different? Can anyone tell us this?!

14 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Not in WI and many other states.

The DNC and CNN don’t represent the regular left? You are just describing the left. How is the Alt-Left different? Can anyone tell us this?!

Who is “us”?  Don’t answer that. Let’s just get all vortexy!:lol:

So, this is a conversation that is much more fun in person because it doesn’t allow one side or the other to “wiggle” out.  So let’s play this way if you want-

Pick one:

#1:  Have you googled “alt-left”? I’m sure you have and I’m sure there is some inkling of a defInition there, so, what do you disagree with about those definitions?

or, #2:  Rather than me asking you what the “Alt-right” is, let’s go a different direction... what does the “Alt-right” stand for or what is it’s supposed purpose?

Now, I’m not insulting your intelligence here because you clearly know that I am leading you.  But aren’t you curious as to where?  Well, that was insulting.  I apologize.  You clearly know where.  But don’t you want to see how?  

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Who is “us”?  Don’t answer that. Let’s just get all vortexy!:lol:

So, this is a conversation that is much more fun in person because it doesn’t allow one side or the other to “wiggle” out.  So let’s play this way if you want-

Pick one:

#1:  Have you googled “alt-left”? I’m sure you have and I’m sure there is some inkling of a defInition there, so, what do you disagree with about those definitions?

or, #2:  Rather than ask what the Alt-right is, let’s go a different direction... what does the “Alt-right” stand for or what is it’s supposed purpose?

Now, I’m not insulting your intelligence here because you clearly know that I am leading you.  But aren’t you curious as to where?  Well, that was insulting.  I apologize.  You clearly know where.  But don’t you want to see how?  

:lol:

9169F162-9680-4A81-8D71-20A2B1B7B75E.thumb.jpeg.231db67d11e2a28f9d880489a70aadea.jpeg

hmmm...