Check your account email address ×

Alt Lefty vs. Left

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I took it because it filled a requirement and was the only option for that semester. It was a good class. Learning outside of your comfort zone is good. 

I’m a fiscal conservative. I vote that way, I am progressive socially, but I don’t vote on social issues. 

Wrong wow

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Everyone who has a college degree in the past 20 years in any field has a gender studies or something like it.

I think it was called "health" or something when I was in school.    :lol:

Oh, sorry about calling you a "leg" earlier...that was a bit harsh.  :lmao:

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think it was called "health" or something when I was in school.    :lol:

Oh, sorry about calling you a "leg" earlier...that was a bit harsh.  :lmao:

You take some sort of liberal arts component dealing with gender, race, etc if you get a degree from an accredited university or college. They aren’t bad. I enjoy the debate in the classes like that. You don’t get that in an accounting class. If anything they let you know what the other side thinks. Humanities are highly underrated for the learning and development aspect. Complete shit for getting a job, but good to round your thought processes off. I tried to find the article from a monthly conservative essay compilation, but they made a real strong argument for the conservative case for humanities. If you are a critical thinking young conservative you should want to exercise your mind with counter points and dissenting views. If you can’t explain their side, you probably can’t describe your own in my opinion. 

26 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Oh sweetie, you don’t even know me or where I came from do ya? Hahaha I guarantee these hands have seen more hard labor, blood, sweat, and general hardness than you could find in 10 lives. But go with that...

It by no means makes me mad. I’m just intrigued and amused by those who use it. It’s also funny that as a conservative I’m being called alt left now... which further proves my definition as correct. YOU DISAGREE WITH NARRATIVE?! ALTLEFTIST!!!!! Thanks for proving my point. Damn, it would suck to not think for yourself. 

No disrespect of your service but damn xlt, you're on a slippery slope.

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You take some sort of liberal arts component dealing with gender, race, etc if you get a degree from an accredited university or college. They aren’t bad. I enjoy the debate in the classes like that. You don’t get that in an accounting class. If anything they let you know what the other side thinks. Humanities are highly underrated for the learning and development aspect. Complete shit for getting a job, but good to round your thought processes off. I tried to find the article from a monthly conservative essay compilation, but they made a real strong argument for the conservative case for humanities. If you are a critical thinking young conservative you should want to exercise your mind with counter points and dissenting views. If you can’t explain their side, you probably can’t describe your own in my opinion. 

:bullshit: you don't need that shit for Engineering or any real degree :flush: 

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:bullshit: you don't need that shit for Engineering or any real degree :flush: 

Yes, you do haha. You don’t get a engineering, medical, or business degree without taking at least a few humanities classes. Find me any accredited university or college that does not have that as a gen ed requirement. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yes, you do haha. You don’t get a engineering, medical, or business degree without taking at least a few humanities classes. Find me any accredited university or college that does not have that as a gen ed requirement. 

Humanities is a lot more than gender bullshit which was the bullshit your were trying to spew :finger3: 

Just now, Momorider said:

Humanities is a lot more than gender bullshit which was the bullshit your were trying to spew :finger3: 

Yes... But every college will have at least one of those humanities gen ed requirements be based on race, gender, or cultural studies. Prove me wrong... You won’t be able to.

10 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It's been a long time since by undergrad classes but I remember taking health, music history, art history and philosphy.  I hated the art...HAYTED!!!!

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's been a long time since by undergrad classes but I remember taking health, music history, art history and philosphy.  I hated the art...HAYTED!!!!

I hate art classes. I’d rather be fisted repeatedly than take an art class. 

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yes... But every college will have at least one of those humanities gen ed requirements be based on race, gender, or cultural studies. Prove me wrong... You won’t be able to.

:bullshit: university of Waterloo systems design engineering 

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I hate art classes. I’d rather be fisted repeatedly than take an art class. 

I think I was given that option.  I just settled for a "C" and three fingers.  He was gentle.  

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Lol. This thread is like a honeypot for dumb fucks

Ok, quiet now.  You'll be ok.  I promise.  It's all gonna be ok.  I'm gonna find you a better cause just as soon as I can.  There are some really good ones out there I think you'd be just terrific at supporting.  And while you support whatever the Antifa cause is prett well from an entertainment standpoint, we can both agree there's really no meat on that bone.  We need to put your wit and debate skills to better use!  I gotyurback!

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I asked the initial question, you refused to answer it, responded with telling me to google it. 

Here is what I think the alt-left is according to Trump fans: Everyone who disagrees with trump. It is fluid for the situation in order to be applied as a trope that can furthermore discredit any attempt at dissent. It can be applied to moderates, radicals, the DNC, anyone. 

What I really think the Alt-Left is according to me: Nothing. A made up term created in response to a real thing... Which is the Alt-Right as defined by the leader, Richard Spencer. 

Ok, your turn. 

Spot the fuck on.  All of it.

Neal

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

OK then...SEE?  It's not that hard to peck out your thoughts, is it?  Again...in person, this is what you'd say..correct?  And then we could go from there. 

Now, IMO, there really cannot be a "____ Right" without having a "_______ left"  So, if day is night, then well, the "Alt left" has to be the opposite in some way or form of the "Alt right".

But let me digress a bit here first and let me mirror your statement about the "alt-left being nothing".  It is only something because of what the left has decided to recognize as being the "alt-right".  They took a fucking idiot leader of white supremacist group who made some whacked out comments and then incorporated that into the Right side of the political spectrum.  Since when, or better yet, WHY is this fuck head considered relevant...at all?  It's because the left focuses on rallying hate and racism. PERIOD.  HATE, BIGGOTRY, and RACISM.  That's what the new democratic party is about.  Liberals are all that but focus hard on on advancing the hypocritical side of all that.

Bottom line, the "ALT RIGHT" was put on the map by the Dems to advance their hate baiting agenda.  In return, the Repubs came up with the "ALT Left" to advance their fear of constitutional freedoms being taken away.  And they've both done a marvelous job of promoting both.

To say that one exist and the other doesn't I.E. "The alt-Right is a real thing...the Alt-left is not" is retarded.  They are both sub-factions of a party definitions to incite the other.

NOW...to me (because I can make them whatever I want them to be), the Alt-left is the highest level of repugnance in the Democratic party.  They are librulz with no sense of shame or hypocrisy.  They are race baiting, name calling, ignorance in it's finest fashion.  They are no longer really "democrats" but a movement of ultra left fascists.  I also think they are much larger in size than anything one may consider "alt-Right" as, the "alt-right" as apparently agreed upon by you and others is a white supremacist movement.  Or, "Nazi's"..hold on... :lol: 

.....losers.  Nobodys.  the bizarro side of Antifa and just as fucking stupid and irrrelevant.  

Wow....  

:lol:

Neal