Check your account email address ×

Alt Lefty vs. Left

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I'm worried about spump,  thinking woolies right wing whackiness is wearing off on him.  :news:

:lol:  :bc: 

Shut it and follow me. Your anxiety and stress will melt away. One weekend in the presence of the Woolies and your like 1/4 of the way back already. 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

What was dishonest?   You didn't name anyone specific and you previously admitted to using capitalism as a means to support "revolution."  

Please name a few capitalist that have authority over you?  Go.....?

Holy fuck.

'The entire government' isn't 'naming someone'. 

Lmao. How do you maintain this level of obtuse dishonesty?

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Holy fuck.

'The entire government' isn't 'naming someone'. 

Lmao. How do you maintain this level of obtuse dishonesty?

:lol:   Entire govt.  :lol:    

Ok lets just stick to the capitalists specifically.   Name one with authority over you.   

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

I wonder did the label Neocon come from the people who were Neocon's or someone who disliked their ideals?

Maybe someone did call themselves alt-right but that does not mean it isn't justifiable to call someone alt-left based on extreme viewpoints of the left.   

The name "Neocon" doesn't exist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ELEVENTY!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

58 minutes ago, s pump said:

So, you're splitting hairs and saying there isn't specific group on the left that support wildly leftists doctrine but we can't coin the term Alt Left because why?

Oh, leave him alone.  He's struggling against the librul hoards in Madison, WI.  I got him.  I'll probably have to come get him for an interventions sometime this year when he starts checking into the "safe space" rooms with his puppy.

:lmao:

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   Entire govt.  :lol:    

Ok lets just stick to the capitalists specifically.   Name one with authority over you.   

No, because you're clearly committed to twisting anything I say to fit your own ends. Do you have any idea how boring it is to debate someone who insists upon using logical fallacies?

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

No, because you're clearly committed to twisting anything I say to fit your own ends. Do you have any idea how boring it is to debate someone who insists upon using logical fallacies?

:lol:  The funny thing is I'm more of an Anarchist than you would ever think or believe.   Do I think there should be no govt.....no....but you would be amazed at what all I'd like to see abolished.  

Edited by Highmark

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Man, I don't wanna get involved in this spat...clearly I've got my own going here.  But his questions and inquiries as to your comments are pretty reasonable and rational and you should be able to answer with something.  

You should like Highmark's reasonable debating techniques.  They are much kinder than mine....he is a kind man.  :lmao:

Just now, motonoggin said:

All you do is move goalposts and engage in fallacy. It's boring asf.

Really?  :lol:     You are the one that thinks the human race can "evolve" into this community only serving being with no self preservation or aspirations of the individual.   

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Man, I don't wanna get involved in this spat...clearly I've got my own going here.  But his questions and inquiries as to your comments are pretty reasonable and rational and you should be able to answer with something.  

You should like Highmark's reasonable debating techniques.  They are much kinder than mine....he is a kind man.  :lmao:

Because you're a lame brained idiot.

Just now, Highmark said:

Really?  :lol:     You are the one that thinks the human race can "evolve" into this community only serving being with no self preservation or aspirations of the individual.   

Again you put words in my mouth to suit your ends.

Typical.

Again you put words in my mouth to suit your ends.

Typical.

Are you denying that you made that claim?   

On 11/26/2016 at 8:38 PM, motonoggin said:

I'm not under any illusion that we'll reach an ideal stateless communist society within my lifetime, but that is the ultimate goal. It's going to take the entire planet to unite for it, and the only way for that to happen is for human thought to evolve to that point. It won't happen by force. 

As long as the arc of history bends libertarian and left, towards more equality and freedom, we will get there eventually.

"no self preservation or aspirations of the individual"

no, I never said this at all. You're just fucking lying out your ass now.

Really?  

Edited by Highmark

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The name "Neocon" doesn't exist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ELEVENTY!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Oh, leave him alone.  He's struggling against the librul hoards in Madison, WI.  I got him.  I'll probably have to come get him for an interventions sometime this year when he starts checking into the "safe space" rooms with his puppy.

:lmao:

Lol. What’s wrong with a puppy? How does that make me libtard?

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Really?  

Only in your world would my words equal what you said I said.

Of course I think we will evolve beyond capitalism. We've evolved beyond slavery and feudalism, it's only logical that a system that doesn't meet the needs of humanity will eventually be discarded in favor of something better. 

That doesn't mean that individual liberty and the instinct for self preservation is sacrificed. In fact, it wouldn't be the next logical evolutionary step if it did.

So please, try to not be so dumb and boring if you want to have a discussion.

Edited by motonoggin

55 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Because you're a lame brained idiot.

Well now, that wasn't very nice.

52 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol. What’s wrong with a puppy? How does that make me libtard?

Nothing.  Until you are allowed (encouraged) to have inside a designated "safe space" in a public education building.  And I didn't call you a "libtard".  Is that even a thing?  Where is that on the political spectrum?  SHOW ME!!!  GOOGLE IT!!!!!!!  :lol:

31 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well now, that wasn't very nice.

Nothing.  Until you are allowed (encouraged) to have inside a designated "safe space" in a public education building.  And I didn't call you a "libtard".  Is that even a thing?  Where is that on the political spectrum?  SHOW ME!!!  GOOGLE IT!!!!!!!  :lol:

Suck. All. The. Dicks.