Check your account email address ×

Alt Lefty vs. Left

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

How come you refuse to answer my question? It isn’t a trick... Just want to know what you guys think the alt left is...

You didn't answer mine...you did a cut and paste.  I can do the same....but I'm not going to.  You failed and AGAIN, that's why I said these are more fun in person.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You didn't answer mine...you did a cut and paste.  I can do the same....but I'm not going to.  You failed and AGAIN, that's why I said these are more fun in person.

I think he mad cause he realize he’s alt left

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

I think he mad cause he realize he’s alt left

I don't know what he thinks.  I've got to get down there and save him.  He's surrounded by liberals and vortex mongers creating a false cloud of intelligence in his brain.  I think we are witnessing the real early stages of Trump Derangment Syndrome here.  :lmao:

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Do you want to tell me what the alt left is and how it is different from the traditional left? The only person who has tried is Sludgy... His logic doesn’t make sense. Everyone wants to criticize the question yet no one will answer it. My guess, no one knows but they don’t want to admit it...

Maybe because it's a made-up term by facepage instant Instagram and all of the other social media bullshit that you subscribe to. You used to seem pretty sharp as of late I'm concerned. Did you just started taking a woman studies course or something?

Just now, Zambroski said:

I asked the initial question, you refused to answer it, responded with telling me to google it. 

Here is what I think the alt-left is according to Trump fans: Everyone who disagrees with trump. It is fluid for the situation in order to be applied as a trope that can furthermore discredit any attempt at dissent. It can be applied to moderates, radicals, the DNC, anyone. 

What I really think the Alt-Left is according to me: Nothing. A made up term created in response to a real thing... Which is the Alt-Right as defined by the leader, Richard Spencer. 

Ok, your turn. 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I asked the initial question, you refused to answer it, responded with telling me to google it. 

Here is what I think the alt-left is according to Trump fans: Everyone who disagrees with trump. It is fluid for the situation in order to be applied as a trope that can furthermore discredit any attempt at dissent. It can be applied to moderates, radicals, the DNC, anyone. 

What I really think the Alt-Left is according to me: Nothing. A made up term created in response to a real thing... Which is the Alt-Right as defined by the leader, Richard Spencer. 

Ok, your turn. 

:thumbsup:

Just now, s pump said:

Maybe because it's a made-up term by facepage instant Instagram and all of the other social media bullshit that you subscribe to. You used to seem pretty sharp as of late I'm concerned. Did you just started taking a woman studies course or something?

I got an A in gender studies back in the day. Interesting class, actually. Studied how roles have changed through history. Wasn’t a ra ra hate man class by any means. I was surprised. 

Ok, your turn. 

Wow. Freak out 

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Clueless?  Well then sweetie cakes, take a break from painting "the wall" and tell me who is the leader of your little show?  OR, tell me what the plan is?  Or, tell me how you plan to attain it?  GO small....I don't need the "ramping up into" version.

Or, don't do any of it...cuz it's the biggest bunch of nonsense I've ever even considered researching.  What a load of bullshit!  :lol: Your little show had a reason in the beginning and once that puprose became irrelevant, a couple of pot smoking retards in granny's basement decided to come up with a little gang and recruit the fellow disenfranchised.  But a few of the ever so disenfranchised kept it alive...with all kinds of little sporatic and vague goals and purposes. With some clever hookey shit on the intrawebs and some "cool ass memes" i's somehow, almost astonishingly been reborn with all kinds of little sporatic and vague goals and purposes. 

You're an absolute moron.

11 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: What a great thread to exemplify TransZam and Friends utter incoherent stupidity :lol:  Their defensive replies and lashing out are typical of Braindead fucking Dumpers :thumbsup: 

aNoVPg4_700b.jpg

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I got an A in gender studies back in the day. Interesting class, actually. Studied how roles have changed through history. Wasn’t a ra ra hate man class by any means. I was surprised. 

Bet you have soft hands

1 minute ago, s pump said:

Bet you have soft hands

Oh sweetie, you don’t even know me or where I came from do ya? Hahaha I guarantee these hands have seen more hard labor, blood, sweat, and general hardness than you could find in 10 lives. But go with that...

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

If the term alt left makes you mad then you might be a alt left

It by no means makes me mad. I’m just intrigued and amused by those who use it. It’s also funny that as a conservative I’m being called alt left now... which further proves my definition as correct. YOU DISAGREE WITH NARRATIVE?! ALTLEFTIST!!!!! Thanks for proving my point. Damn, it would suck to not think for yourself. 

13 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Ok, your turn. 

:goodpost:

Oh sweetie, you don’t even know me or where I came from do ya? Hahaha I guarantee these hands have seen more hard labor, blood, sweat, and general hardness than you could find in 10 lives. But go with that...

It by no means makes me mad. I’m just intrigued and amused by those who use it. It’s also funny that as a conservative I’m being called alt left now... which further proves my definition as correct. YOU DISAGREE WITH NARRATIVE?! ALTLEFTIST!!!!! Thanks for proving my point. Damn, it would suck to not think for yourself. 

Your can’t be a conservative just by indentifying as one lol I bet you took gender studies like a nerd

19 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Ok, your turn. 

OK then...SEE?  It's not that hard to peck out your thoughts, is it?  Again...in person, this is what you'd say..correct?  And then we could go from there. 

Now, IMO, there really cannot be a "____ Right" without having a "_______ left"  So, if day is night, then well, the "Alt left" has to be the opposite in some way or form of the "Alt right".

But let me digress a bit here first and let me mirror your statement about the "alt-left being nothing".  It is only something because of what the left has decided to recognize as being the "alt-right".  They took a fucking idiot leader of white supremacist group who made some whacked out comments and then incorporated that into the Right side of the political spectrum.  Since when, or better yet, WHY is this fuck head considered relevant...at all?  It's because the left focuses on rallying hate and racism. PERIOD.  HATE, BIGGOTRY, and RACISM.  That's what the new democratic party is about.  Liberals are all that but focus hard on on advancing the hypocritical side of all that.

Bottom line, the "ALT RIGHT" was put on the map by the Dems to advance their hate baiting agenda.  In return, the Repubs came up with the "ALT Left" to advance their fear of constitutional freedoms being taken away.  And they've both done a marvelous job of promoting both.

To say that one exist and the other doesn't I.E. "The alt-Right is a real thing...the Alt-left is not" is retarded.  They are both sub-factions of a party definitions to incite the other.

NOW...to me (because I can make them whatever I want them to be), the Alt-left is the highest level of repugnance in the Democratic party.  They are librulz with no sense of shame or hypocrisy.  They are race baiting, name calling, ignorance in it's finest fashion.  They are no longer really "democrats" but a movement of ultra left fascists.  I also think they are much larger in size than anything one may consider "alt-Right" as, the "alt-right" as apparently agreed upon by you and others is a white supremacist movement.  Or, "Nazi's"..hold on... :lol: 

.....losers.  Nobodys.  the bizarro side of Antifa and just as fucking stupid and irrrelevant.  

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Your can’t be a conservative just by indentifying as one lol I bet you took gender studies like a nerd

I took it because it filled a requirement and was the only option for that semester. It was a good class. Learning outside of your comfort zone is good. 

I’m a fiscal conservative. I vote that way, I am progressive socially, but I don’t vote on social issues. 

18 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You're an absolute moron.

WOW...GOOD ONE!  I mean BA-ZING?

Hey, I hope I can get a tour of that wall before I "get it".  How does that work, do I buy a ticket or is it an earned prize or wut?

:lol:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

OK then...SEE?  It's not that hard to peck out your thoughts, is it?  Again...in person, this is what you'd say..correct?  And then we could go from there. 

Now, IMO, there really cannot be a "____ Right" without having a "_______ left"  So, if day is night, then well, the "Alt left" has to be the opposite in some way or form of the "Alt right".

But let me digress a bit here first and let me mirror your statement about the "alt-left being nothing".  It is only something because of what the left has decided to recognize as being the "alt-right".  They took a fucking idiot leader of white supremacist group who made some whacked out comments and then incorporated that into the Right side of the political spectrum.  Since when, or better yet, WHY is this fuck head considered relevant...at all?  It's because the left focuses on rallying hate and racism. PERIOD.  HATE, BIGGOTRY, and RACISM.  That's what the new democratic party is about.  Liberals are all that but focus hard on on advancing the hypocritical side of all that.

Bottom line, the "ALT RIGHT" was put on the map by the Dems to advance their hate baiting agenda.  In return, the Repubs came up with the "ALT Left" to advance their fear of constitutional freedoms being taken away.  And they've both done a marvelous job of promoting both.

To say that one exist and the other doesn't I.E. "The alt-Right is a real thing...the Alt-left is not" is retarded.  They are both sub-factions of a party definitions to incite the other.

NOW...to me (because I can make them whatever I want them to be), the Alt-left is the highest level of repugnance in the Democratic party.  They are librulz with no sense of shame or hypocrisy.  They are race baiting, name calling, ignorance in it's finest fashion.  They are no longer really "democrats" but a movement of ultra left fascists.  I also think they are much larger in size than anything one may consider "alt-Right" as, the "alt-right" as apparently agreed upon by you and others is a white supremacist movement.  Or, "Nazi's"..hold on... :lol: 

.....losers.  Nobodys.  the bizarro side of Antifa and just as fucking stupid and irrrelevant.  

Thank you. 

20 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Don't put that on your resume.  :lmao: