Check your account email address ×

Alt Lefty vs. Left

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Labels like libtards, libs, snowflakes, alt left, hillbots, etc? 

Oh absolutely.  FTR, you don't generally hear me using those terms.  I think the label thing has long since gone to ridiculous status, with everyone from Rachel Maddow to Motonoggan thinking that they're the barristers and deciders of the labels.  How about you just post your position without the pigeonholing by the usual suspects...

46 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

People who present themselves as liberals but in reality think whatever the DNC and CNN tell them to think. Examples would be slinger and rump rider. 

you're way smarter then Bent

26 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Some states have open primaries or allow registration at the polls. 

I wish CT did.  

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Who is “us”?  Don’t answer that. Let’s just get all vortexy!:lol:

So, this is a conversation that is much more fun in person because it doesn’t allow one side or the other to “wiggle” out.  So let’s play this way if you want-

Pick one:

#1:  Have you googled “alt-left”? I’m sure you have and I’m sure there is some inkling of a defInition there, so, what do you disagree with about those definitions?

or, #2:  Rather than me asking you what the “Alt-right” is, let’s go a different direction... what does the “Alt-right” stand for or what is it’s supposed purpose?

Now, I’m not insulting your intelligence here because you clearly know that I am leading you.  But aren’t you curious as to where?  Well, that was insulting.  I apologize.  You clearly know where.  But don’t you want to see how?  

:lol:

#1: I agree with everything in the synopsis I posted. I googled like you asked. I couldn’t sum it up better, so I will defer to that.

#2 The alt right description in the other link is a dead wringer as it comes directly from Richard Spencer. Can’t get any more accurate than that.

What other circular arguement would you like to make?

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

#1: I agree with everything in the synopsis I posted. I googled like you asked. I couldn’t sum it up better, so I will defer to that.

#2 The alt right description in the other link is a dead wringer as it comes directly from Richard Spencer. Can’t get any more accurate than that.

What other circular arguement would you like to make?

None.  Then the “alt left” is the opposite of all that.

Done.

Nawwww.....it’s not done.....

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

TransZam :groin: XLT :lol: 

Now it’s done.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

None.  Then the “alt left” is the opposite of all that.

Done.

Nawwww.....it’s not done.....

Now it’s done.

So what is the Alt-Left? How is it different from the regular old left? I am not trying to say it has no value, but if it is just the same thing as the left, it is dumb. Educate me.

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

So what is the Alt-Left? How is it different from the regular old left? I am not trying to say it has no value, but if it is just the same thing as the left, it is dumb. Educate me.

You googled 'alt-right".  Google alt-left.  Or do you want me to do it and then do a cute cut and paste like you did?  That's why I said these are more fun to do in person.

Disappointing.  Fucking leg.

8 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Jesus Christ I can feel myself getting dumber whenever I read this guy's shit. 

Holy fuck what a dumbshit...

:lol: You're cute when you get angry.  And that's about it.  Cuz, nobody takes your rabble seriously..or your little "alt-movement".  The best accolade you recieved all year was being compared to a bizarro white supremacist cult.  Your cult has no leadership, no direction, no message.  It's simply a little grievance group that piggy backs on the other little grievance group's "soup of the day" with some sort of whacked-out wannabe militant appearance.

C'mon dude...just stop it.  :lmao:

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Not in WI and many other states.

The DNC and CNN don’t represent the regular left? You are just describing the left. How is the Alt-Left different? Can anyone tell us this?!

Ask moto of the DNC represents liberals anymore 

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Ask moto of the DNC represents liberals anymore 

It absolutely does. 

What the DNC is not is leftist. At all.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You googled 'alt-right".  Google alt-left.  Or do you want me to do it and then do a cute cut and paste like you did?  That's why I said these are more fun to do in person.

:lol: You're cute when you get angry.  And that's about it.  Cuz, nobody takes your rabble seriously..or your little "alt-movement".  The best accolade you recieved all year was being compared to a bizarro white supremacist cult.  Your cult has no leadership, no direction, no message.  It's simply a little grievance group that piggy backs on the other little grievance group's "soup of the day" with some sort of whacked-out wannabe militant appearance.

C'mon dude...just stop it.  :lmao:

Holy fuck what a clueless babbling fuckwad

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I did google “What is the Alt-Left”. That was the answer. I’m confused. Why don’t you tell me, What is the Alt-Left in your opinion and how it differs from the traditional left. You seem to know, but you aren’t spilling it. I’m not trying to say it doesn’t exist. I just don’t understand the difference. I’m under the impression it is just the rights way of calling the left the same as the violent alt right. But they call everyone on the left “alt” now. So educate me. Quit going in circles. 

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

The DNC is alt left

I thought if anything, anyone not in the DNC would be the alt-left. Like Antifa. Not saying it is accurate, but the dnc is the liberal wing. How can they be the alt if that is the status quo? Your logic has failed you. 

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

There's no such thing, but the alt right has to try and build a morally equivalent enemy on the left in order to justify their advocation of genocide.

Truth is, the real left are communists and anarchists and everyone else is either a liberal or a fascist. 

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I know. Just want to see if anyone actually has a reasonable sounding, but incorrect, description of the difference. 

Seems like you two are on the same page in the douche nozzle manual. Congrats!

3 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

What is or was the difference between the two? I’m still confused as to the distinction. Why did the alt left only become a mainstream phrase after alt right came about? 

the left is the democrat party.

the alt left is the republican party

or, same thing.

Edited by oleroule

Just now, s pump said:

Seems like you two are on the same page in the douche nozzle manual. Congrats!

Do you want to tell me what the alt left is and how it is different from the traditional left? The only person who has tried is Sludgy... His logic doesn’t make sense. Everyone wants to criticize the question yet no one will answer it. My guess, no one knows but they don’t want to admit it...

Just now, motonoggin said:

It absolutely does. 

What the DNC is not is leftist. At all.

Holy fuck what a clueless babbling fuckwad

Clueless?  Well then sweetie cakes, take a break from painting "the wall" and tell me who is the leader of your little show?  OR, tell me what the plan is?  Or, tell me how you plan to attain it?  GO small....I don't need the "ramping up into" version.

Or, don't do any of it...cuz it's the biggest bunch of nonsense I've ever even considered researching.  What a load of bullshit!  :lol: Your little show had a reason in the beginning and once that puprose became irrelevant, a couple of pot smoking retards in granny's basement decided to come up with a little gang and recruit the fellow disenfranchised.  But a few of the ever so disenfranchised kept it alive...with all kinds of little sporatic and vague goals and purposes. With some clever hookey shit on the intrawebs and some "cool ass memes" i's somehow, almost astonishingly been reborn with all kinds of little sporatic and vague goals and purposes. 

Just now, Zambroski said:

Clueless?  Well then sweetie cakes, take a break from painting "the wall" and tell me who is the leader of your little show?  OR, tell me what the plan is?  Or, tell me how you plan to attain it?  GO small....I don't need the "ramping up into" version.

Or, don't do any of it...cuz it's the biggest bunch of nonsense I've ever even considered researching.  What a load of bullshit!  :lol: Your little show had a reason in the beginning and once that puprose became irrelevant, a couple of pot smoking retards in granny's basement decided to come up with a little gang and recruit the fellow disenfranchised.  But a few of the ever so disenfranchised kept it alive...with all kinds of little sporatic and vague goals and purposes. With some clever hookey shit on the intrawebs and some "cool ass memes" i's somehow, almost astonishingly been reborn with all kinds of little sporatic and vague goals and purposes. 

How come you refuse to answer my question? It isn’t a trick... Just want to know what you guys think the alt left is...

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lmao: What a great thread to exemplify TransZam and Friends utter incoherent stupidity :lol:  Their defensive replies and lashing out are typical of Braindead fucking Dumpers :thumbsup: 

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I did google “What is the Alt-Left”. That was the answer. I’m confused. Why don’t you tell me, What is the Alt-Left in your opinion and how it differs from the traditional left. You seem to know, but you aren’t spilling it. I’m not trying to say it doesn’t exist. I just don’t understand the difference. I’m under the impression it is just the rights way of calling the left the same as the violent alt right. But they call everyone on the left “alt” now. So educate me. Quit going in circles. 

Just google "what is alt left"?  I'm having a hard time trying to figure out why you were able to do this with "alt-right" but now are perplexed on how it may work the other way.