Check your account email address ×

All of your etecs and ctecs are belonging to us!!!

Anler

21 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

:dunno: but I saw a shit ton if them in the yoop the last 2 weeks. Lots of new cats too. In the past it seemed to be majority skidoo, not the last 2 weeks from what I saw. 

I find whatever brand you are on you notice the most...im the same way with vehicles. :bc:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I find whatever brand you are on you notice the most...im the same way with vehicles. :bc:

No not at all. I'm always checking out the new iron. And in the past skidoo had the majority, sometimes by a lot. Last 2 weeks it was mostly new cats and Polaris. I chatted up alot of the guys I ran into riding the assaults to see what they think of them. Everybody loves them. But there was alot of new cats. You can tell by the new colors. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

No not at all. I'm always checking out the new iron. And in the past skidoo had the majority, sometimes by a lot. Last 2 weeks it was mostly new cats and Polaris. I chatted up alot of the guys I ran into riding the assaults to see what they think of them. Everybody loves them. But there was alot of new cats. You can tell by the new colors. 

Maybe the doo guys are out riding....and not posing at the stops. :joint:

26 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'll ride any of the 800's.   I'd quit sledding before getting on a 600.  :lol:  :poke:  

I’d ride an old 340 fanner if that was all I had. :lol: 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I’d ride an old 340 fanner if that was all I had. :lol: 

We have a blast talking the fans out in the spring. Hot dogs over a fire,and a few cold beers. 45 deg and everyone is laughing and having a good time. Kids and wife aren't complaining they are cold is also a bonus.:bc:

IMG_3386.JPG

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

:dunno: but I saw a shit ton if them in the yoop the last 2 weeks. Lots of new cats too. In the past it seemed to be majority skidoo, not the last 2 weeks from what I saw. 

i noticed at lunch for the first time  in a decade a pretty even split between doo and poo and a fair number of cats.  even a handful of yammies out there.  dealer in town still sells more ski doos than anything else and he has all 4 but doos got competition.