Check your account email address ×

All of your etecs and ctecs are belonging to us!!!

Anler

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

What about the bags? 

Linq bags just like the last ones I sold you. Lol. I have 2 more, excellent condition. I also have a saddle bag. I'll post pics later. 

9 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Maybe 500 miles. They are in excellent shape. $150 shipped. 

How do you want to do payment? Did we do PayPal last time or did I send you a money order?  Either way works for me. :bc:

2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

How do you want to do payment? Did we do PayPal last time or did I send you a money order?  Either way works for me. :bc:

Pay pal will work. 

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Pay pal will work. 

Ok cool. 

What's up with the other linq bags like I bought. How much each? 

My buddy may want them depending on how much   He bought the big new hard bag but told him that's a waste unless you're doing a multi day trip.  Better off with the small bags and a fuel caddy 

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Lol

Fuckin hilarious isn't it :lol::lmao: Everyone who evaluates sleds for a living says the axys and XS are comparable  and both have their pluses and minuses. But some drunk sled crasher says what he has is better than the next generation :lol::lmao: Can't make this shit up .  Minnesota Gayeve :lol:

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

4 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Fuckin hilarious isn't it :lol::lmao: Everyone who evaluates sleds for a living says the axys and XS are comparable  and both have their pluses and minuses. But some drunk sled crasher says what he has is better than the next generation :lol::lmao: Can't make this shit up .  Minnesota Gayeve :lol:

Total bullshit...xs is just an xp

1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

No,I never ride :lol:

Your realizing how big of a faggot you really are, and going to Polaris, saved me a bunch of $ on accessories :lol::lmao: SBYL , faggot :lol::finger::fuckyou:

:bc:

Not what the guys who evaluate them say, but you go ahead and think what you want :lol:

Where was that at? 

x2 :snack:

We met up at interlocken airport. We do it every year. Group of guys I know from Traverse City

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Sure , they're lying :lol:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Drew dumped his faggot ass XRS for an xcr and is blown away by how much better the poo is

He's a know nothing faggot like you. Comparing his XRS to last year's is retarded.  A buddy of mine has the same XRS that faggot Drew had and last year's XRS Renegade and says the '17 is way better.   You and Drew don't have a clue yet again.

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yup...just different plastics.

close-x.png
ac-nobrainer-stickyfooter.jpg

FEATURES

2013 SKI-DOO: XS is the New XP!

2013 SKI-DOO: XS is the New XP!

For 2013, Ski-Doo has extended its "X" platform nomenclature with a new series called "REV-XS". 

The new body design addresses several issues the XP lacked such as improved wind protection, easier ergonomic movement fore and aft and left and right for the driver and limited onboard storage capability. 

The smoother, more rounded body panels look great and give the new XS a distinctly modern look while maintaining extremely light overall weight. 

From the driver's seat there's a heightened impression of quality because of more use of high gloss panel inserts. 

There's a new headlight design and the sled's nose has been reshaped and some body air vents are hidden under individual layers of the panels where they overlap. The overall look is cleaner and fresher but undoubtedly, Ski-Doo

11 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Sure , they're lying :lol:

He's a know nothing faggot like you. Comparing his XRS to last year's is retarded.  A buddy of mine has the same XRS that faggot Drew had and last year's XRS Renegade and says the '17 is way better.   You and Drew don't have a clue yet again.

Go back to Doo talk and get a hug. Enjoy the BNG.:clueless::lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

Smh the g4 is completely different than the xs. The xs is definitely an evolution of the xp

I'll give poo credit for stepping up their game and finally catching Doo but they aren't miles ahead by any means if at all 

Just plastics....same chassis.

13 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Yea ok, whatever you say beaner   

You do realize a few factory demos have been ridden out of Da Woodtick Day Spa. Snow Tech magazine has a place right down the road from me as well. Not much sled info around Detroit,you should get out and ride more. Spread your wings if you will? Get out and smell the roses.

IMG_3697.JPG

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

You do realize a few factory demos have been ridden out of Da Woodtick Day Spa. Snow Tech magazine has a place right down the road from me as well. 

Not much sled info around Detroit,you should get out and ride more. Spread your wings if you will? Get out and smell the roses.

IMG_3697.JPG

BFD 

I ride plenty.  More miles than you do 

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

You do realize a few factory demos have been ridden out of Da Woodtick Day Spa. Snow Tech magazine has a place right down the road from me as well. Not much sled info around Detroit,you should get out and ride more. Spread your wings if you will? Get out and smell the roses.

IMG_3697.JPG

You better watch yourself.....hes gonna show up on your doorstep to beat you up. :lmao:

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Smh the g4 is completely different than the xs. The xs is definitely an evolution of the xp

I'll give poo credit for stepping up their game and finally catching Doo but they aren't miles ahead by any means if at all 

It is, but definitely way different than that XP was back in '08-'11 

And comparing a '17 XRS to an '11 is completely retarded