Check your account email address ×

Kawasaki Ninja 300

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Latest trade offer came in today...dude says the ergos aren't as aggressive as most crotch rockets. Anybody know anything about these bikes?

You do sit more upright on the bike. Huge gas tank and high mpg gives the bike impressive range. Shock calibration and spring rate is a bit soft for sport riding. Top speed is 110 mph. I wouldn’t want one, but they aren’t a terrible bike. 

26 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

http://www.husqvarna-motorcycles.com/us/off-road/cross-country/tx-300/ this one is a killer dirt bike setup :bc: only for $9600+ tax :lol: 

It's funny that you mention it cause I was convinced that I wanted a 450 or 501 Husky enduro till I looked at the price tag in the showroom a few weeks ago :lol:   O.o

:bc:

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Most of those small cc bikes has low miles, and several previous owners. As in someone buys it as a starter bike and in a month wants something bigger.

No doubt. I bough my sv650 knowing it was a 3 month ride but I'll get out of it what I put into it. 

5 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

300cc street bike? May as well get a scooter. 

not true .I got a ktm.390 duke few yrs back .I have had a lot of bikes . I love the duke for what it is . I put it on the back of the rv last year and did 4 diff mountain passes with it.  weighs nothing you use full throttle with no fear but plenty of juice to pull the wheel off the ground . not a highway cruiser but I know every trash paved street in my hood.

I would not take the ninja for a m though a ktm prob but not a kawwi 

3 hours ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

X2 better off get GSXR 750 or r6 , he’s gonna get wicked bored with that 300cc bike very quickly 

I have a old gsxr 750 and use the duke way way more . also have a bsa and about a dozen vintage Hondas that get very little use . btw must be a new tower in longville have never had internet in the cabin . only 1 bar and slow as fuck but I will take it 

2 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

It's funny that you mention it cause I was convinced that I wanted a 450 or 501 Husky enduro till I looked at the price tag in the showroom a few weeks ago :lol:   O.o

:bc:

fyi not sure why but the husky dirt bikes do not like the snow . 2 guys I roll with had husky timbersleds and both had all sorts of electric issues.  always had to have a jumper pack with . both on zuks this yr