Check your account email address ×

Tax plan calculator

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Any and all "tax the rich" strategy" will be used.  Always have, always will.   

They will have no choice but to try and keep the other parts because without it they absolutely would raise taxes on the MC.   

The GOP is in a really strong position right now they just need to keep on message.   They usually fail miserably on that.   Trump needs to continue the rallies year round.   Focus on wages, spending reduction and reasonable immigration reform next year.  Give a bit on dreamers to get some spending cuts and maybe even the wall.     

WE don't need a wall. What we need is huge fines for people employing illegal labor. Without the demand the supply will dwindle.

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 2:07 PM, Mainecat said:

Every millennial will pay and pay. Remember these savings run out bit the corporate cuts are permanent.

enjoy the fuck out of em lol

Fake news, my 30 yr old son saves $2750

2 hours ago, Momorider said:

Won't stop drugs :) 

Nothing will stop drugs. A certain % of the population will always do drugs and their will always be drugs available for them to do. You cannot control a commodity from the supply side as long as someone can earn a living supplying that commodity.

On 12/15/2017 at 12:43 PM, Mileage Psycho said:

I'm not complaining about the tax cut, but the rate was much higher in 1961 than today. IMO I would rather see a tax cut used when a recession occurs in lieu of one in a good economy such as today's only because that after this tax cut what do we to stimulate the economy when there is a recession?

Image result for tax rate history

23 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Will you be keeping the extra money from this tax bill or just sending it in to the IRS out of the goodness of your heart?

Yesterday I responded to you and said I had no complaints about the tax bill, but I do have legitimate concerns with one being above and the other is the deficit, and that is because I have already witnessed two large tax cuts in my adult life, first was Ronald Reagans followed by GWB's tax cut and both resulted in a huge increase in the nation's debt.

Based on recent historical fact I would feel comfortable betting that we will end up with more debt when this is all said and done. 

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Yesterday I responded to you and said I had no complaints about the tax bill, but I do have legitimate concerns with one being above and the other is the deficit, and that is because I have already witnessed two large tax cuts in my adult life, first was Ronald Reagans followed by GWB's tax cut and both resulted in a huge increase in the nation's debt.

Based on recent historical fact I would feel comfortable betting that we will end up with more debt when this is all said and done. 

impossible for it to not happen when we do nothing about cutting expenses.  Until we are willing to sacrifice some economic growth in boom times to try to unwind the MIC and health care systems which are raping the american public debt will always rise.    when the next down cycle comes which is only a matter of time at this point given the irrational exuberance that the country has shown this year and debt ceilings are pushed up dramatically pubs only have themselves to blame because they continue their cycle of fiscal irresponsibility thats gone back almost 40 years.  

Reagan and Bush not only cut taxes but undertook huge spending within the MIC.  Like him or not the only president in recent memory thats shown any real fiscal responsibility was Clinton who raised taxes and the economy continued to blosson and the deficit was closed.  Just like what could have happened had we done the same thing now in a similar booming economy where we should have been more concerned with the spend than the revenue.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

impossible for it to not happen when we do nothing about cutting expenses.  Until we are willing to sacrifice some economic growth in boom times to try to unwind the MIC and health care systems which are raping the american public debt will always rise.    when the next down cycle comes which is only a matter of time at this point given the irrational exuberance that the country has shown this year and debt ceilings are pushed up dramatically pubs only have themselves to blame because they continue their cycle of fiscal irresponsibility thats gone back almost 40 years.  

Reagan and Bush not only cut taxes but undertook huge spending within the MIC.  Like him or not the only president in recent memory thats shown any real fiscal responsibility was Clinton who raised taxes and the economy continued to blosson and the deficit was closed.  Just like what could have happened had we done the same thing now in a similar booming economy where we should have been more concerned with the spend than the revenue.  

Good thing you voted for Dump.......:thumbsup:

:lmao: