Check your account email address ×

Tax plan calculator

Just now, Mainecat said:

My dumbass generation is not responsible for the generation before me and besides how many democratic senators voted for this Trump clusterfuck? 

Its just another Trump fail........Bush called it voo Doo economics.

it's just neal playing fence rider again. why they blame your generation, with the SS system being in decent shape, I have no idea. it's the clowns who continually get fooled by people like trump that will be the blame for the demise. in other words, the dumb fucks like neal who like this tax plan have only themselves to blame. but they won't. they'll tell their grandkids they had nothing to do with the problems they're encountering :lol:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

holy fuck....so because I am not disgusted with this tax bill that means I cannot support funding SS/MC and supporting UHC?

You are a fucking moron slinger....plain and simple 

dude just stfu. you realized that you will get a few pennies out of all this for a little while and then threw what cares you had not too long ago to the side. you're a hack and a coward.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

it's just neal playing fence rider again. why they blame your generation, with the SS system being in decent shape, I have no idea. it's the clowns who continually get fooled by people like trump that will be the blame for the demise. in other words, the dumb fucks like neal who like this tax plan have only themselves to blame. but they won't. they'll tell their grandkids they had nothing to do with the problems they're encountering :lol:

Here a coupla bucks to shut you up and brainwash you don’t look at my billion dollar tax break.

trumps infrastructure plan will include selling interstates to the highest bidder.

its coming........Trump highway

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

dude just stfu. you realized that you will get a few pennies out of all this for a little while and then threw what cares you had not too long ago to the side. you're a hack and a coward.

Not at all....I fully support cutting the corp tax rate. I threw a fit when they planned to eliminate the estate tax and that part went away. I support cutting taxes on personal incomes and with those I would like to see military spending cut and entitlement spending expanded. If and when they come to cutting SS and MC I will be throwing a fucking fit then too

The reality is they are not going to quit spending and nobody gives two fucks about the deficit.....so fuckem. Let me keep more of my money and sink the ship any way you like

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Every millennial will pay and pay. Remember these savings run out bit the corporate cuts are permanent.

enjoy the fuck out of em lol

its your gen that kicked the can down the road to fuck the millennials so don't act like you care-  as long as you get yours you have been clear you dont give a fuck.  

here is another example of a hack, fence walker. I'd bet a paycheck ginger, and many people he knows, will lose out on this tax plan because of the state they live in. very likely dislikes it for other reasons too. but instead of coming out and bitching up a storm about it, like he and others would be doing if it were the dems passing this shit bill, he sits quietly on the sidelines, trying to trip up the opposing team as they run by him on the way to the end zone :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

its your gen that kicked the can down the road to fuck the millennials so don't act like you care-  as long as you get yours you have been clear you dont give a fuck.  

That’s exactly what this plan does.....are you pissed?  

:snack:

Edited by SnowRider

Just now, Snoslinger said:

here is another example of a hack, fence walker. I'd bet a paycheck ginger, and many people he knows, will lose out on this tax plan because of the state they live in. very likely dislikes it for other reasons too. but instead of coming out and bitching up a storm about it, he sits quietly on the sidelines, trying to trip up the opposing team as they run by him on the way to the end zone :lol:

:lol:   I'll go from itemizing to not as the new standard deductions more than my mortgage and taxes.  I choose to live in a responisble state with no sales and income tax as do a large number of the preople that I know. 

And I have been crystal clear IMO that we do not need this tax cut while not at a minimum decreasing spending to help pay for it and I believe we should work first at deficit reduction over these tax cuts as the middle class in general is not overtaxed in this country when you look at their effective tax rates.  easy enough to be a 6 figga nigga and not pay 15% in effective rate which is cheap for living in the greatest country in the world.  All points which i have put out there many times over the years and recently including noting not more than a page or 2 above that i don't think that the estate tax should effectively go away as it helps people who have done nothing but be born lucky and 5 million was already twice as much luck as they needed.  

Now when the cuts go in place I will make decisions based on the rules in effect just like i did when i was paying clintons 39.6% rate to minimize what i pay just like anyone with a brain would do but I've never been one to criticize those people/corporations for using the breaks they are given by code because I am in general not a hypocrite,  i may have positions that conflict with what you perceive as "my side" but that is because i am actually an independent generally capable of measured, rational, logical thought unlike the hacks here on both sides :news:  

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:   I'll go from itemizing to not as the new standard deductions more than my mortgage and taxes.  I choose to live in a responisble state with no sales and income tax as do a large number of the preople that I know. 

And I have been crystal clear IMO that we do not need this tax cut while not at a minimum decreasing spending to help pay for it and I believe we should work first at deficit reduction over these tax cuts as the middle class in general is not overtaxed in this country when you look at their effective tax rates.  easy enough to be a 6 figga nigga and not pay 15% in effective rate which is cheap for living in the greatest country in the world.  All points which i have put out there many times over the years and recently including noting not more than a page or 2 above that i don't think that the estate tax should effectively go away as it helps people who have done nothing but be born lucky and 5 million was already twice as much luck as they needed.  

Now when the cuts go in place I will make decisions based on the rules in effect just like i did when i was paying clintons 39.6% rate to minimize what i pay just like anyone with a brain would do but I've never been one to criticize those people/corporations for using the breaks they are given by code because I am in general not a hypocrite,  i may have positions that conflict with what you perceive as "my side" but that is because i am actually an independent generally capable of measured, rational, logical thought unlike the hacks here on both sides :news:  

*Pops Slinger right in the dick*

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

It is a big benefit to the rich though. Doubling the exempt amount from 11 to 22 million is a big bump. I am fine with it and am glad they kept it as the house wanted to eliminate it all together. 

I wish they would have . What's the rate on that shit , and is changing ??   :bc:

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

can you point out all these "crystal clear" rants about the tax plan? maybe I missed them. regardless, you're surely being more quiet than you'd be had the dems done this. that is a fact.

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Now when the cuts go in place I will make decisions based on the rules in effect just like i did when i was paying clintons 39.6% rate to minimize what i pay just like anyone with a brain would do but I've never been one to criticize those people/corporations for using the breaks they are given by code because I am in general not a hypocrite,  i may have positions that conflict with what you perceive as "my side" but that is because i am actually an independent generally capable of measured, rational, logical thought unlike hacks LIKE YOU :news:  

Slight adjustment for accuracy.  

50 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

here is another example of a hack, fence walker. I'd bet a paycheck ginger, and many people he knows, will lose out on this tax plan because of the state they live in. very likely dislikes it for other reasons too. but instead of coming out and bitching up a storm about it, like he and others would be doing if it were the dems passing this shit bill, he sits quietly on the sidelines, trying to trip up the opposing team as they run by him on the way to the end zone :lol:

35 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

can you point out all these "crystal clear" rants about the tax plan? maybe I missed them. regardless, you're surely being more quiet than you'd be had the dems done this. that is a fact.

Ain't it time for you to disappear?

Again?