Check your account email address ×

PayPal dispute

October 30 I sold a Skidoo reverse chaincase to a guy from Alaska on a Facebook Sled Swap group.  Price was agreed $100 + shipping.  I included all the internals and hardware for the chaincase so the box weighed 20lbs and shipping USPS PM 3 day was $65.  Total of $165.  Never heard a peep from the guy.  Today I get an email from PayPal showing a dispute with this transaction.  Different first name, same last name.  I sent him a FB message, no response.  I replied to PayPal with all the info and a copy of the USPS receipt.

So I creeped on his profile and he is an adult with nice sleds and he's a pilot, so he's got money.  I'm ready to slander this piece of shit to no end, but at the same time I want to be all professional and shit but this dispute cleaned out my PayPal balance and now I'm negative $10.  I have been using my PayPal balance for 90% of my Xmas shopping this year.  Looks like Xmas shopping is over.

So if MIKE LANE is a member here be warned that I'm coming for you I'll rip your head off and fuck your neck hole in front of your children.

So I'm taking suggestions on how to handle my next set of messages to this douche bag.  Fire away.

Fireball 440 , I had a deadbeat paypal  scammer some years ago, never ever had a issue before. I quit them because of it. Today when I sell something on the net that is NOT a in person transaction , I will only take a U.S. Postal money order period , and only send the item with delivery confirmation.

6 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

Fireball 440 , I had a deadbeat paypal  scammer some years ago, never ever had a issue before. I quit them because of it. Today when I sell something on the net that is NOT a in person transaction , I will only take a U.S. Postal money order period , and only send the item with delivery confirmation.

Yep , in the ass with paypal   :bc:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

Well I don't think I should have to worry too much about it.  I was just pissed at first like WTF.  I provided PayPal his address, receipt of postage, record of messages, etc.  If PayPal is really safe then I should be refunded within 30 days.  But still man its fucking Christmas.

48 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

No but I thought about sending a broken 10mm socket.  Maybe now I'll just randomly send him fucked up shit for the rest of his life!  I'll take suggestions on that too!

I've got a Boxer and a Mastiff. I could send you a big box of a couple weeks worth of dog shit that you could forward to him :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fireball 440 said:

Well I don't think I should have to worry too much about it.  I was just pissed at first like WTF.  I provided PayPal his address, receipt of postage, record of messages, etc.  If PayPal is really safe then I should be refunded within 30 days.  But still man its fucking Christmas.

Did he file an "Item not as described" dispute????

If so you will not be refunded shit 

No it was unauthorised transfer.

He just messaged me back. The funds are back in my acct. It was a simple mix up with his fathers credit card info on his file. Shot happens. He offered to resend money tonight. But funds were restored by PayPal contacting the credit card company.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

He just messaged me back. The funds are back in my acct. It was a simple mix up with his fathers credit card info on his file. Shot happens. He offered to resend money tonight. But funds were restored by PayPal contacting the credit card company.

thats good

31 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Glad it worked out.  Still, file a mental distress claim against PayPal.  Threaten them with sexual harassment.  BIG $$$$$$$