Check your account email address ×

Welcome to the New World Order

f7ben

Fuck off you gratuitous bootlicking faggot ass pieces of shit

Listened to a piece today on the Chinese police state. They have installed over 1 million face recognition cameras in urban areas in the last year.

They can track your every move , known associates etc etc etc. You fucking cunts support this shit and you are welcoming it to our shores. You know who you are.....fucking die already and let those of us that value our freedom and understand what the 4th amendment means live free of your bed wetting scared ass pussy future where you beg big brother to save you from your self created boogeymen

• Like 1

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fuck off you gratuitous bootlicking faggot ass pieces of shit

Listened to a piece today on the Chinese police state. They have installed over 1 million face recognition cameras in urban areas in the last year.

They can track your every move , known associates etc etc etc. You fucking cunts support this shit and you are welcoming it to our shores. You know who you are.....fucking die already and let those of us that value our freedom and understand what the 4th amendment means live free of your bed wetting scared ass pussy future where you beg big brother to save you from your self created boogeymen

Doesn't the technology already exist in our phones? I've already had experiences with active listening. Start talking about fishing, pop on Facebook and there's an add for fishing poles. Fucking thing could be measuring my face right now. I'ma start wearing a disguise!!!!

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Doesn't the technology already exist in our phones? I've already had experiences with active listening. Start talking about fishing, pop on Facebook and there's an add for fishing poles. Fucking thing could be measuring my face right now. I'ma start wearing a disguise!!!!

I'm sure it does and the government will force the tech companies to give them access to the info they want legally or illegally. Instead of electing people who want to protect our privacy we get pieces of shit like Obama and Trump 

3 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I don't think l want to ride with this guy, with the black helicopters following him around and all.

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I don't think l want to ride with this guy, with the black helicopters following him around and all.

They are filming me for various action movies and shit yo.....not cause I'm a nutjob

:lol:

Lock up your goddamn toothbrushes!!!!!!  Wait.  I think that’s the wrong faction.  I don’t know who is stealing what from us anymore.  I know this much, they can have my fucking freedom pants when they pull them off my cold dead legs!!!!!!!!!

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Lock up your goddamn toothbrushes!!!!!!  Wait.  I think that’s the wrong faction.  I don’t know who is stealing what from us anymore.  I know this much, they can have my fucking freedom pants when they pull them off my cold dead legs!!!!!!!!!

You already look dead.:lol:

IMG_3392.JPG

• Haha 3

• USA Contributing Member

If they only had the ability to figure out who's a pedophile or pussy grabber prior to their interest in running for government we might have some useful technology. 

I'm waiting for the day when your healthcare goes up because the insurance company saw that you bought booze and cigars with your visa card. 

1 minute ago, $poorsledder$ said:

If they only had the ability to figure out who's a pedophile or pussy grabber prior to their interest in running for government we might have some useful technology. 

I'm waiting for the day when your healthcare goes up because the insurance company saw that you bought booze and cigars with your visa card. 

you know that shit is coming 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Careful, Alexa is compiling a dossier on you.

Oh I'm sure they are on all of us.......they interviewed the head of the chinese electronic security unit in one of their major cities and the cunt literally said "If you are hiding nothing... you have nothing to fear"  ......it sent a chill up my spine listening to her cold voice say it in broken english 

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

e7b0143b9d121d3e147c1d3172c74fd1.jpg

It is funny because it is true. The reason most just accept this is because they think they do no wrong and have nothing to fear. Until what used to be allowed is outlawed and you are made a criminal by proxy. That is when you are screwed, when they back date new laws and come calling for those that would oppose a totalitarian regime.

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

Oh I'm sure they are on all of us.......they interviewed the head of the chinese electronic security unit in one of their major cities and the cunt literally said "If you are hiding nothing... you have nothing to fear"  ......it sent a chill up my spine listening to her cold voice say it in broken english 

Its coming and people seem to welcome it

8 hours ago, Muskoka Rider said:

It is funny because it is true. The reason most just accept this is because they think they do no wrong and have nothing to fear. Until what used to be allowed is outlawed and you are made a criminal by proxy. That is when you are screwed, when they back date new laws and come calling for those that would oppose a totalitarian regime.

Yet they couldn't catch the Boston bombers, the Vegas shooter or anyone else hellbent on mass murder.

44 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Its coming and people seem to welcome it

I don't hear anyone offering up any solutions either.  We are a technological society with smart phones, smart tvs, doorbells that show you who's knocking on your door while you can be even in another state.....and thats just the shit you can buy at Walmart.   Do Moto and Ben have none of that, and where antifa masks when in public so as not to have any facial recognition cameras match them up?  I have an idea, lets just not let Muslims in the country at all and then we can ban all this shit.  Gonna piss me off though if I can't tell Alexa to turn on my lamp or play me some Chris Stapleton on Pandora.   :lol:  

• Haha 1