Check your account email address ×

Where are Slinger and Snowrider?

jtssrx

6 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

This is the post of a someone that wants to be left alone?

Yeah, wanting to be left alone and defending yourself when someone keeps throwing hate speech at you are definitely logically consistent positions.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I wasn't defending anything.  This wasn't some type of god damn political or society stand you were trying to make.  You shot your proverbial pea shooter and got all wadded up in your own false and ridiculous entitlements for claiming gayness.  Oh yes, I know, you had some nit-witts come in and white knight for you and that empowered you to go on the offensive with your little cunty "fists of fury".  It was stupid.  And nobody gives three hot shits if you smole poles all night long to get your protein requirements.  You can fuck your own stupid hairy ass if you think I'm going to treat you like some god damned Obama era celebrity because your wires got fucked up in the womb and the perpetuation of the species missed your DNA strand.

Well fuck,you posted another long winded thing and it was kinda funny? You wanna do Starbucks some time????

5 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Well fuck,you posted another long winded thing and it was kinda funny? You wanna do Starbucks some time????

I wouldn't leave him alone with your coffee if I were you, he might leave you walking funny if you aren't careful.

54 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I wasn't aware the IRS collects taxes from underneath mattresses.

I'm literally asking to be left alone, I don't know how you're interpreting that as attention seeking...

You want to be left alone??? Stop throwing the gay preferences in our faces. Most of us could give a fuck. There are a few that are into big black and bodacious ladies on here. I don't want to here about that either. Sorry to bring up your kin folk Zam. What the fuck do you think is going to happen when you bring up the gay talk with in a group of crazy hillbilly heterosexual guys? Stop acting stupid, I can tell that you aren't!!!!

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

You want to be left alone??? Stop throwing the gay preferences in our faces. Most of us could give a fuck. There are a few that are into big black and bodacious ladies on here. I don't want to here about that either. Sorry to bring up your kin folk Zam. What the fuck do you think is going to happen when you bring up the gay talk with in a group of crazy hillbilly heterosexual guys? Stop acting stupid, I can tell that you aren't!!!!

I said this a few days ago... :lol:

He just likes to think hes being witty.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Thx for the warning! :lol:

You know you'd love it Dave. Come on now.

Just now, Woodtick said:

This isn't hard to understand Wood, you just patted Zam on the back for being a homophobic dick, you put yourself in front of the crosshairs by doing so, what did you expect? If you don't want to be involved in the gay stuff don't become complicit in the homophobia. Like you knew the discussion you were jumping into, there's gay stuff flying around in here right now because people are insisting on their right to be assholes to gay people with no consequences. If you didn't want a proverbial cockslap to the face you simply could've not patted him on the back while he was arguing with the gay guy who's been doing the same thing to everyone who's tried to defend Zam and Dave's false argument.

I've been very clear and very consistent in describing the behavior that will get gay shit thrown in your face. Just don't support their homophobia and you're in the clear.

11 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

You know you'd love it Dave. Come on now.

This isn't hard to understand Wood, you just patted Zam on the back for being a homophobic dick, you put yourself in front of the crosshairs by doing so, what did you expect? If you don't want to be involved in the gay stuff don't become complicit in the homophobia. Like you knew the discussion you were jumping into, there's gay stuff flying around in here right now because people are insisting on their right to be assholes to gay people with no consequences. If you didn't want a proverbial cockslap to the face you simply could've not patted him on the back while he was arguing with the gay guy who's been doing the same thing to everyone who's tried to defend Zam and Dave's false argument.

I've been very clear and very consistent in describing the behavior that will get gay shit thrown in your face. Just don't support their homophobia and you're in the clear.

What a long winded faggot story.

5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

When?

Every time I've responded to you for at least 2/3 days now, and most of the original argument where I decided to take a stand and stop taking your homophobic shit laying down.

Just now, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Poor Wilber McVictimpants.

Please slow this thread down...I’m already behind and I don’t want to spend too long back reading in the morning. :lmao:

I'm headed to the bar so I'm about done with these schmucks for the night. I'm didn't find your lame ass fish bait from before to be worth a nibble though, so you could probably catch up on this over your morning coffee instead. :news:

7 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Yeah, wanting to be left alone and defending yourself when someone keeps throwing hate speech at you are definitely logically consistent positions.

Son, I lived through more "hate speech" in my youth for being French than you ever will ever take on a sled forum. You think you you are the originator of being the butt of jokes and "hate speech"?

As I said, shut the fuck up and sit down.

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Wildboer said:

I wasn't aware the IRS collects taxes from underneath mattresses.

I'm literally asking to be left alone, I don't know how you're interpreting that as attention seeking...

Im going deer hunting.    Ill own you on the whole the wealthy don't pay their fair share later.  

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Im going deer hunting.    Ill own you on the whole the wealthy don't pay their fair share later.  

But he is gay!!!!!!  Leave him alone...but acknowledge his bravery and heroism for being gay first!!!!

...and please alert me when you start the tax ownage.  I’ll stay out of it but just want to giggle like hell when you start beating him.  Wait....that’s gay bashing!  That’s a hate crime!!!!!!! YuR a RaCizt!!!!!

:lol:

6 hours ago, Snake said:

Son, I lived through more "hate speech" in my youth for being French than you ever will ever take on a sled forum. You think you you are the originator of being the butt of jokes and "hate speech"?

As I said, shut the fuck up and sit down.

Congratulations buddy, you want a medal? "Hey, I've been through more hate speech than you and I STILL don't have the balls to do anything about it! How dare this little leftist bitch boy not quietly sit there and take it like I did." Your idea that we should just let people be assholes and not tell them they're being assholes is just a cop out so you don't have to put in the effort to TRY to stop it. So no, I'm not trying too hard Snake, you've just never tried hard enough and you're bitter because of it.

6 hours ago, Highmark said:

It's about economics, not fairness. Bringing tired ass fairness rhetoric into this isn't going to change the math.