Check your account email address ×

Where are Slinger and Snowrider?

jtssrx

Just now, Wildboer said:

No, just don't call me a faggot and understand that if someone does I have every right to hit back.

Dave you've been arguing for your right to label me and call me a name because you don't accept my gross behavior for a fucking week now. HOW DO YOU NOT SEE THIS :lol::lol::lol:

Why do I have to know you're straight Dave? Because when you call me a faggot in a derogatory manner you're definitely shoving your straightness directly in my face.

I dont care what you think I am.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Its not a slur...its used regularly on this forum...Ben uses it ever second word some days....whys that accepted?

It’s a slur, come on man. 

When it’s used in jest I get it, when you directly use it towards WB or somebody gay you’re an asshole and being disrespectful. 

• Like 1

Just now, 01mxz800 said:

what we have to sugar coat it but if we disagree with their narrative we are homophobic, what a fucking moron

I'm quite certain you can have a discussion with a gay person in which you are respectful, avoid slurs, and still convey your disagreement.

Neal

Just now, bussman said:

It’s a slur, come on man. 

When it’s used in jest I get it, when you directly use it towards WB or somebody gay you’re an asshole and being disrespectful. 

So..i am an asshole. :lol:

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Indeed, you do not, and then you will be labeled and correctly so.  Your choice will be countered and fought against by those whom you don't accept.

Neal

You keep thinking people care what you think of them and can’t see they don’t. 

4 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Indeed, you do not, and then you will be labeled and correctly so.  Your choice will be countered and fought against by those whom you don't accept.

Neal

And what’s with the labels? 10 years ago that was a liberal cardinal sin. You people are fucked up with your hypocrisy and fake lazy value system. 

5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Its not a slur...its used regularly on this forum...Ben uses it ever second word some days....whys that accepted?

If Chuck Norris was on this forum, Bhen would use that word on him too. That's just Bhen. It's like when Don calls someone a liberal. It's like breathing air for them. :lol:

Stephen says it best. :lol::lol:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

So..i am an asshole. :lol:

Being an asshole isn’t so bad, being disrespectful is a dick move, especially when deliberate. Why do you want people to think you’re a dick asshole? 

Disclaimer* The last two words may attract Momo. :lol: 

3 minutes ago, bussman said:

And what’s with the labels? 10 years ago that was a liberal cardinal sin. You people are fucked up with your hypocrisy and fake lazy value system. 

Firstly I am not a liberal (in the common political sense).  

Secondly, I personally have never been against labels, as long as they are rational and just.

Thirdly I never paid much attention to any kind of label war, is there an example of the labels that liberals fought against?

Neal

7 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I have?

What viewpoint do you think you've been defending this whole time? I'm just saying I'm going to call you a homophobic asshole if you use one specific word towards me... If you don't care that I call you a homophobic asshole what are you arguing with me about?

5 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Firstly I am not a liberal (in the common political sense).  

Secondly, I personally have never been against labels, as long as they are rational and just.

Thirdly I never paid much attention to any kind of label war, is there an example of the labels that liberals fought against?

Neal

Parental Advisory stickers on CDs :lol:Oh wait that literally WAS liberals. GOD I FUCKING HATE LIBERALS.

Edited by Wildboer

8 minutes ago, SSFB said:

If Chuck Norris was on this forum, Bhen would use that word on him too. That's just Bhen. It's like when Don calls someone a liberal. It's like breathing air for them. :lol:

Stephen says it best. :lol::lol:

So true on the Don liberal thing:lol: 

1 minute ago, bussman said:

So true on the Don liberal thing:lol: 

I still laugh once in a while when I think about the time Don called me "the biggest liberal on this forum". :lol::lol:

4 minutes ago, bussman said:

Being an asshole isn’t so bad, being disrespectful is a dick move, especially when deliberate. Why do you want people to think you’re a dick asshole? 

Disclaimer* The last two words may attract Momo. :lol: 

I am who I am....so be it....ive been ridiculed on this forum for yrs..  i think none the less of most of you....its just words....no one has ever died from being offended....get the fuck over it. :lol:

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

I still laugh once in a while when I think about the time Don called me "the biggest liberal on this forum". :lol::lol:

He called me a liberal when I agreed with Bhen in a bar once about something I had no idea was considered liberal. :lol: 

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

The amazing this was his descriptions of the behavior that made you a liberal matched EXACTLY how he behaved on here.

1 minute ago, s pump said:

Holy Fuck guys, go outside and do something.

I've got a space saver on the left front of my Corolla and it snowed all day, I'm giving them some time to plow and salt, plus the bar scene around here doesn't get good until like 10pm anyway.