Check your account email address ×

Where are Slinger and Snowrider?

jtssrx

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

So because the number is small humanity should be ignored?  That doesn't seem right.

Neal

Why do make up new narratives to address the first one you can’t defend? 

That rhetorical just to help you out. 

1 minute ago, bussman said:

Are you new here?

Its all part of the vortex....you are getting sucked in. :lol:

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Smh

8th grade girl, full on mental mess, 2 suicide attempts so far. I feel bad for her, it’s not her fault liberals have sold the bullshit her mother bought into. 

Sucks, but I’m weekly deprogramming my kids of the leftist dogma force fed to them in school. The ones that have graduated thank us as they mature and can see what we tried to convey to them. 

11 minutes ago, bussman said:

Well that’s the new definition. But hey, if schematics is what you rest your argument upon it must already be pretty weak. 

Xx or Xy, that’s it......unless it’s a genetic mistake. 

It's a bit more than schematics, however I do understand the position you are coming at this from.  The argument is actually fairly strong, simply look at the voice the small minority of the populace has on the issue. 

So how do we treat those genetic mistakes?  

Neal

11 minutes ago, bussman said:

The narrative isn't new...

The slurring is a horrible act of inhumane treatment.   That's not a complicated issue to understand.

Neal

On 12/9/2017 at 3:40 PM, NaturallyAspirated said:

It's a bit more than schematics, however I do understand the position you are coming at this from.  The argument is actually fairly strong, simply look at the voice the small minority of the populace has on the issue. 

Neal

Transgender people shouldn't be mistreated or looked at with scorn but to think that we should reconstruct society and tear down the notions of sex and gender is ridiculous. That's where liberals go full derp.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Transgender people shouldn't be mistreated or looked at with scorn but to think that we should reconstruct society and tear down the notions of sex and gender is ridiculous. That's where liberals go full retard.

I can agree fully on restructuring sex, however gender is a social construct, and as such will evolve as society does.

Neal

36 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

who the fuck is causing a stink, you little fucks get on your soap box and piss and moan because the liberals say so, you are not entitled to anymore rights than the rest of us but seem to believe you are owed the moon

Mostly @DAVE when he calls me a faggot in threads that have nothing to do with who I am, @Snake when he says stop trying so hard or kids should be seen and not heard when I stay on topic instead of bickering, and @Zambroski who loves pop into threads to try to convince everyone I'm just being "triggered" and whining to derail threads I'm arguing in. I'm not asking anyone but @DAVE to change anything, and all I'm asking him is to not be called a faggot. The other two I'm just arguing with, they're just avoiding the argument by calling me defending my point of view whining.

35 minutes ago, bussman said:

What is that, 1% of the population?  

I think your feelings would be hurt if you knew how many don’t care either way. 

Then let them use the bathrooms that match who they are...

32 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

It seems to me he isn't asking for the moon, just not to have  slurs lobbed.  :dunno:

Neal

Yes, that is all I am asking. Everything else I'm saying is just me arguing for and defending my right to ask that one thing.

Edited by Wildboer

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I can agree fully on restructuring sex, however gender is a social construct, and as such will evolve as society does.

Neal

the gay guy I grew up with says there is 2 genders, male and female and gay or straight, anything else is a made up narrative for political purposes, I have known him 45 years and take what he says as the way it is

18 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

We treat everybody with respect, honestly. 

Just now, DAVE said:

You have to ask yourselves....what is fucking next? :lol:

Now that Obama can’t push the tranny thing as much because of his male wife I’m not sure. As a culture though nobody craves and needs attention like the LBGT...GKJOTESGOOI “community” so who knows. They need to stop pushing their “values” on everybody else though. 

Now that Obama can’t push the tranny thing as much because of his male wife I’m not sure. As a culture though nobody craves and needs attention like the LBGT...GKJOTESGOOI “community” so who knows. They need to stop pushing their “values” on everybody else though

Thats what annoys me....

Now that Obama can’t push the tranny thing as much because of his male wife I’m not sure. As a culture though nobody craves and needs attention like the LBGT...GKJOTESGOOI “community” so who knows. They need to stop pushing their “values” on everybody else though. 

What exactly are their "values"?

Neal