Check your account email address ×

Where are Slinger and Snowrider?

jtssrx

17 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Transgender people shouldn't be mistreated or looked at with scorn but to think that we should reconstruct society and tear down the notions of sex and gender is ridiculous. That's where liberals go full retard.

Spot on Joel. 

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

Number one is accept us and our gross behavior or be persecuted as a “homophobe”. 

So accept our gross behavior or else we will label you and call you a name. :lol:

3 minutes ago, bussman said:

Number one is accept us and our gross behavior or be persecuted as a “homophobe”. 

Do you have any evidence to back up that claim?  As for WB here, he has never stated  that we must accept his gross behavior.  

Accepting him, or they as people is a separate issue.  They absolutely should fight for that acceptance as a "value".  And furthermore if you find that accepting gay people for who they are isn't a humane venture, you are indeed a homophobe and should justly be labeled as such.

Neal

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Do you have any evidence to back up that claim?  As for WB here, he has never stated  that we must accept his gross behavior.  

Accepting him, or they as people is a separate issue.  They absolutely should fight for that acceptance as a "value".  And furthermore if you find that accepting gay people for who they are isn't a humane venture, you are indeed a homophobe and should justly be labeled as such.

Neal

Why do we need to accept them as faggots? Why not just a person? I dont wanna know hes a fag personally.

3 minutes ago, bussman said:

You’ve been sold a created false narrative. Transgendered used the bathroom they identified as all along. Some of you (both sides) got gut hooked by a non issue. 

Exactly.

I give major props to our Republican Governor when he came out and said as much. He also said that if anyone should be deciding it, it is the local school district based on their unique situation and not a one size fits all state law. The Republicans(huge majority) in our state legislature were proposing a "bathroom bill" like NC had that would not allow transgender people to use the bathroom they choose. 

4 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

I don’t have to accept anything, including your labels. That’s your dogma, not mine. 

6 minutes ago, bussman said:

You’ve been sold a created false narrative. Transgendered used the bathroom they identified as all along. Some of you (both sides) got gut hooked by a non issue. 

Seems all they were after was the ability not to be persecuted for using the bathrooms they already did...

Neal

6 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

True, that isn't an excuse to forego empathy however.  Because a task may never be 100% complete that doesn't me we should not strive for the betterment towards the goal.

Neal

Only the outlier haters disagree with that. I can’t concern myself with those people. 

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Why continue the slurs?  It's disgusting.  Grow up.

Neal

Its not a slur...its used regularly on this forum...Ben uses it ever second word some days....whys that accepted?

15 minutes ago, bussman said:

No, just don't call me a faggot and understand that if someone does I have every right to hit back.

13 minutes ago, DAVE said:

So accept our gross behavior or else we will label you and call you a name. :lol:

Dave you've been arguing for your right to label me and call me a name because you don't accept my gross behavior for a fucking week now. HOW DO YOU NOT SEE THIS :lol::lol::lol:

5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Why do we need to accept them as faggots? Why not just a person? I dont wanna know hes a fag personally.

Why do I have to know you're straight Dave? Because when you call me a faggot in a derogatory manner you're definitely shoving your straightness directly in my face.