Check your account email address ×

Sara Carter on Reports of Anti-Trump FBI Agents: Top Level of FBI Is in 'Tatters'

jtssrx

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah from what I’ve heard this guy was 100% anti Trump...like The President or not this kind of shit should bother everybody.

These guys are all political appointees, Jim. All of the people who were working for Hillary's campaign were expecting awesome govt jobs when she took office. When you are in office and doing shady shit you better make damn sure you have people around you that are covering your back. And when youre President that means investigators, Judges, prosecutors, etc...  

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

These guys are all political appointees, Jim. All of the people who were working for Hillary's campaign were expecting awesome govt jobs when she took office. When you are in office and doing shady shit you better make damn sure you have people around you that are covering your back. And when youre President that means investigators, Judges, prosecutors, etc...  

I understand that but being so blatant about his bias and nothing being done is fucked up regardless.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I understand that but being so blatant about his bias and nothing being done is fucked up regardless.

Its pretty popular to not like the president. Happened to Obama and its happening to Trump. Nothing new. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

This has become an excusable offense now to the point that even possibly looking corrupt, biased or just flat out lying is no longer taken into consideration.  

24 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Its pretty popular to not like the president. Happened to Obama and its happening to Trump. Nothing new. 

Come on Analer, you honestly think its comparable to how Obama was treated by people in the govt to Trump?  :lol:  

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This has become an excusable offense now to the point that even possibly looking corrupt, biased or just flat out lying is no longer taken into consideration.  

Its not just in the FBI either.   I hope this reaches into the NSA and CIA as well.   Trump has been spot fucking on regarding the swamp and deep state.   Time for America to wake up.  

32 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Oh bull shit.  The effort going into trying to oust Trump is pretty much Unprecedented.   It’s disgusting 

• USA Contributing Member

You think we'll eventually get this shit out of the way so we can argue about immigration, the economy, healthcare......

Did Maineasshole  post up another bullshit topic since I wrote this?"

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

This is trumps army trying to shift focus from the Russia investigations cause they are getting close.

They have nothing with regard to Russian collusion with the trump camp and the 2016 election. That is Mueller was hired to investigate. So far he has Flynn for lying about a meeting "post election" and Manafort for tax fraud from 6 years ago. 

You are a partisan hack job. If Mueller came out tomorrow and said I was unable to find collusion you'd still think there was collusion. 

6 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Thanks for agreeing with me. :bc: 

And that means what exactly? 

The crap that asshole did should have been addressed and wasn’t. He too should still face the charges against him but gets a pass.  Just like Hill.  

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah from what I’ve heard this guy was 100% anti Trump...like The President or not this kind of shit should bother everybody.

It should.  It’s like some don’t even understand the basic rule of law. 

2 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Sorry.  That is utter nonsense.  These guys sign an oath to uphold the constitution and rule of law.   Justice is supposed to blind, remember?  It’s so bad that I’m starting to think some of these investigators need to be arrested, let alone dismissed.  

2 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Again nonsense.  He stacked these agencies with partisans on his side.  Do you remember when one of the first things Obama did was take over the BLS?  An apolitical agency was turned into a propaganda tool.  The stuff he did is largely why we now have Trump

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Its not just in the FBI either.   I hope this reaches into the NSA and CIA as well.   Trump has been spot fucking on regarding the swamp and deep state.   Time for America to wake up.  

Exactly.  Blows me away at what some of these guys ignore and get fixated on.  *looks at Mainecat and others*

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

This is trumps army trying to shift focus from the Russia investigations cause they are getting close.

Please just stop the madness.  When you’re proven wrong for the 973rd time, will you finally tell the truth?

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

It should.  It’s like some don’t even understand the basic rule of law. 

Sorry.  That is utter nonsense.  These guys sign an oath to uphold the constitution and rule of law.   Justice is supposed to blind, remember?  It’s so bad that I’m starting to think some of these investigators need to be arrested, let alone dismissed.  

Again nonsense.  He stacked these agencies with partisans on his side.  Do you remember when one of the first things Obama did was take over the BLS?  An apolitical agency was turned into a propaganda tool.  The stuff he did is largely why we now have Trump

Exactly.  Blows me away at what some of these guys ignore and get fixated on.  *looks at Mainecat and others*

Please just stop the madness.  When you’re proven wrong for the 973rd time, will you finally tell the truth?

You are not living in or acknowledging reality...

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Yeah...that's what I meant.  It's filtered down and through to everyting in our government.  And the media so cleverly hiding it has amassed a flock of sheeple larger than the world has ever seen before.  Well, barring some religions.  But that's what this is; Libfascianity. "The "government IS our spaceship".

5 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

You are not living in or acknowledging reality...

:lol:

The only reality is...its more then a yr since Trump beat Hillary....and some can't except that....

Just now, DAVE said:

:lol:

The only reality is...its more then a yr since Trump beat Hillary....and some can't except that....

If thats how you think of things. I dont think about Hillary since she lost, thats you.