Check your account email address ×

Sara Carter on Reports of Anti-Trump FBI Agents: Top Level of FBI Is in 'Tatters'

jtssrx

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

If thats how you think of things. I dont think about Hillary since she lost, thats you. 

Maybe not you....but why is there a collusion investigation? Why are liberals so upset they lost? And cant admit defeat?

51 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Maybe not you....but why is there a collusion investigation? Why are liberals so upset they lost? And cant admit defeat?

idk, why were neocons so upset Obama won? Cuz youre all a bunch of crying pussies. I dint vote for Obama, trump or Hillary.

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

idk, why were neocons so upset Obama won? Cuz youre all a bunch of crying pussies. I dint vote for Obama, trump or Hillary.

The butthurt isnt even close.

Just now, DAVE said:

You wanna bet? Its unfortunate the old site is not still up because I could post daily butthurt threads from all of the site neocons. :lol: You have as much denial as MC, Slinger, Snowrider and all of the butthurt libs. :bc: 

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

You wanna bet? Its unfortunate the old site is not still up because I could post daily butthurt threads from all of the site neocons. :lol: You have as much denial as MC, Slinger, Snowrider and all of the butthurt libs. :bc: 

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

I'm impartial and the Trump butthurt is way worse 

Much much worse...

10 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Spot on

8 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

You seriously have to be kidding guy. :dunno:   U know it was bad with Obama but this full court press, phony news and corruption in the doj is unlike anything I’ve ever seen.

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Spot on

You seriously have to be kidding guy. :dunno:   U know it was bad with Obama but this full court press, phony news and corruption in the doj is unlike anything I’ve ever seen.

I know, remember how butthurt you were? 

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I know, remember how butthurt you were? 

No.  Link up all the threads.  You’re simply wrong.  Don’t make opinion statements as facts that you can’t back up.  Debate 101.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

No.  Link up all the threads.  You’re simply wrong.  Don’t make opinion statements as facts that you can’t back up.  Debate 101.

It was on the old site dummy, thats how you can play the denial game. "link it up or it didnt happen" We all remember bro...

1 hour ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

oh I will bet . was the full press core involved in the butt hurt or was it a non stop blow job fest for about 6 yrs with Obama?  exhibit 1 just to start 

1 hour ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

It was on the old site dummy, thats how you can play the denial game. "link it up or it didnt happen" We all remember bro...

Then I’ll just revert to “you’re wrong”. I don’t start alotta threads, no where near as many as Mainecat, Greg, Slinger etc.  and the media was 90% in support of Obama, and 90% opposed to Trump.  I can’t believe you would actually try and put that out as facts.

To try and equate the hatred of trump from the left, the media, Hollywood, sports fags, pop icons, tech business giants to the hatred of Obama is  laughable at best. You would have to be a low functioning humanoid to even utter that pure bullshit.  

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, JEFF said:

To try and equate the hatred of trump from the left, the media, Hollywood, sports fags, pop icons, tech business giants to the hatred of Obama is  laughable at best. You would have to be a low functioning humanoid to even utter that pure bullshit.  

A breath of reality.  I will admit that I didn’t like  Obamas agenda and will cite the election results as proof that alotta people thought the same. But It wasn’t impacting my life on a daily basis. 

Edited by DriftBusta

2 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

So why have you excused the crimes hill and barry committed but have such an ax to grind with Trump?    those that can’t see just how sorry that is shows a very bizarre lack of reality.

IMO         Biz:nea:arre 

17 minutes ago, old indy said:

So why have you excused the crimes hill and barry committed but have such an ax to grind with Trump?    those that can’t see just how sorry that is shows a very bizarre lack of reality.

IMO         Biz:nea:arre 

I think you have me confused with someone else. I hate the Clinton's. I think Trump is an asshole, because he is. 

1 hour ago, JEFF said:

You don't see it because you're all partisan hacks. It's easier to see when you're not a hack. :bc:

15 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I think you have me confused with someone else. I hate the Clinton's. I think Trump is an asshole, because he is. 

No I was referring to your comment about NOT thinking about Hillary, like she’s of no consequence.  

As embarrassing as trump may be

with what we were given to vote for with our current system  

The best candidate won. 

I Smh  still. 

40 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

You don't see it because you're all partisan hacks. It's easier to see when you're not a hack. :bc:

so you are actually attempting to tell us the media was not licking Barnes  ass and sugar coating anything they could not spin as a positive ?