Check your account email address ×

Sara Carter on Reports of Anti-Trump FBI Agents: Top Level of FBI Is in 'Tatters'

jtssrx

1 hour ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

You don't see it because you're all partisan hacks. It's easier to see when you're not a hack. :bc:

You are full of shit. Trump is a piece of shit but even with all of his negative qualities he is what this country deserves. The best thing to come from his presidency is the fact that he is putting on full display how fucked up our government really is. It's corrupt to the core and needs a complete turnover to get us even remotely where we should be.  :bc:

2 minutes ago, JEFF said:

You are full of shit. Trump is a piece of shit but even with all of his negative qualities he is what this country deserves. The best thing to come from his presidency is the fact that he is putting on full display how fucked up our government really is. It's corrupt to the core and needs a complete turnover to get us even remotely where we should be.  :bc:

Exactly.  I don’t love  Trump at all, but I recognize the reality of just what he has exposed. Seriously, it’s why his support is so strong. There are no alternatives presently. Why give any support to the existing power structure in Washington?  I want to see it destroyed along with the corrupt media, that is why I support him.   It is also why I have such little time for the rain clouds in nattering nabobs of negativity who are always finding something to bitch about with him. I also have to chuckle, if the Dow was up 6000+ points with Obama, you don’t think all these guys would be meeting their dicks about it ? You would think they would be happy, but somehow they are convinced that the sky is still falling. I wonder where they get those ideas.  Hmmm.  

• Like 1

And the fact that he has single handily caused the epic meltdown of the liberal faction of this great country. Like him or hate him you have to hand it to him, he's a worker that doesn't really give a shit what the most popular option is, even on his own side of the isle. He's like the parent that's actually parenting and not trying to befriend their kids. 

• Like 1