• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1trailmaker

• Jimmy Snacks

• ckf

• Blackstar

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Canadian progressive rock from the 70's. A Getty Lee wannabe.

Who is on electric mandolin in that video?

Is that Nash the Slash without the bandages?

Sure has his style and mannerisms. I know that Nash left the band for a solo career and someone replaced him.

On 10/22/2017 at 10:18 PM, GreenStreak said:

Really diggin' this one, the Led Zeppelin similarity is insane, IMO...

They've become very popular lately.  I heard they got some good exposure from Howard Stern ?  This one's getting a lot of radio play too 

On 10/22/2017 at 10:31 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Frankenmuth Michgan baby! :thumb:

Not bad for a couple 21 and 18 year olds from a small town in Michigan. 

Just found out 2 days ago at my annual Halloween party at my house that Josh Jake and Sam are cousins of one of my wife's best friend's . 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

They've become very popular lately.  I heard they got some good exposure from Howard Stern ?  This one's getting a lot of radio play too 

Not bad for a couple 21 and 18 year olds from a small town in Michigan. 

Just found out 2 days ago at my annual Halloween party at my house that Josh Jake and Sam are cousins of one of my wife's best friend's . 

there is no way they were not a zeppelin cover band at some point . or just MI biggest Robert plant fans . I like it just saying  

but fuck it zep was also  a cover band . the best cover band ever IMHO but a cover band non the less . muddy /Baez/sunny boy Williams/Fats Domino/joe mc coy/list goes on   

Edited by Ez ryder

11 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

there is no way they were not a zeppelin cover band at some point . or just MI biggest Robert plant fans . I like it just saying  

but fuck it zep was also  a cover band . the best cover band ever IMHO but a cover band non the less . muddy /Baez/sunny boy Williams/Fats Domino/joe mc coy/list goes on   

They aren't and never were a Zepplin cover band 

19 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Lots of bands get their inspiration from other bands.  This isn't anything new 

true. I am not saying I don't like them I do . but the singer even moves like plant the guitarist moves like page on stage these guys have studied old footage and practiced  . if you did not know zep was over and you heard there songs for the first time you would think of new zep tune .

48 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

true. I am not saying I don't like them I do . but the singer even moves like plant the guitarist moves like page on stage these guys have studied old footage and practiced  . if you did not know zep was over and you heard there songs for the first time you would think of new zep tune .

If they are doing it it's a huge compliment to Led Zep. And they're fresh and they're making cool music that died with a lot of great rock and rollers.

15 minutes ago, GreenStreak said:

If they are doing it it's a huge compliment to Led Zep. And they're fresh and they're making cool music that died with a lot of great rock and rollers.

I agree . again I said I like the band

On 29/10/2017 at 8:01 PM, Blackstar said:

Canadian progressive rock from the 70's. A Getty Lee wannabe.

Who is on electric mandolin in that video?

Is that Nash the Slash without the bandages?

Sure has his style and mannerisms. I know that Nash left the band for a solo career and someone replaced him.

Yes that is Nash the Slash. :bc: