Check your account email address ×

i went and did it.

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Looks to be in great shape.  That is probably the cheapest mile/$$$ machine you could ever own.  Initial purchase price is low and they will run for cheap for a long time.  

RedRocket?  :lol:

JK congrats :bc:

23 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Looks to be in great shape.  That is probably the cheapest mile/$$$ machine you could ever own.  Initial purchase price is low and they will run for cheap for a long time.  

my buddy is an an auto broker of sort. a go between from dealer to dealer or auction to dealer. i had him nose around for a high mile subaru outback. i got a call from him last week that he found a one owner, high mile sienna AWD that had been well maintained. no leaks or rattles and everything but one sliding door works. pretty amazing. it's sometimes a crapshoot, but this van should have another 50-80k left. 

I'd toss out the usual homo puns, but I'm an advocate of cheap shitty reliable 4wd/awds so I'll just say decent buggy, guessing you got a screaming deal. There's a reason i still drive an 04 grand cherokee. :lol::bc:

9 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

That'll work great for hauling around your false sense of entitlement 

5 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

thanks. cunt. 

I believe that was the reaction Bent was looking for, he's not as good at it as Rod Johnson. :lol:

• 5 months later...
13 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

WOW , PHEW , TOTALLY AWESOME !!!   I should start a thread about my new old van :lol:    

would you like me to take some shots of the old 82 chev we keep at the cabin because I don't want to risk driving it 3 hrs home lol . works well to haul junk after I tossed that other sheet of plywood over the rotted hunk in there covering the huge holes in the bed .think the neighbor uses it 10X more than me to haul wood and shit I like it better to run it a few times a yr . oh I had to add some extra floor mats the cab holes  were getting a bit to large  

39 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

WOW , PHEW , TOTALLY AWESOME !!!   I should start a thread about my new old van :lol:    

No kidding :lol::lmao:

I thought for sure he was going to say he finally went and scheduled the gender reassignment surgery. :dunno:  Probably booked for the rest of the year and they told him to call back after January 1st . :thumbsup:

• Like 1