Check your account email address ×

i went and did it.

3 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Probly in the back of that van :lol: 

what counts as loosing your manhood? I got my first hand job in 8th grade in this chicks basement her mom was up stairs. about 10 yrs latter this chick comes up to me in a titty bar oh Ez how have you been etc etc I did not recognize her her tits really did grow. guess who lol . well I ended up sticking her that night well morning to be exact

2 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Is That enough to keep anyone from recognizing you in the kidnapper van ?

no no no every one knows you have to use a work van with no windows and a lot of insulation and carpet on the walls to muffle the cries for help  

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Oh boy is right. Might as well started a thread  "How I lost my manhood".

That had to have started in his early teens.  This just represents his acceptance.

1 hour ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Probly in the back of that van :lol: 

Or this.

:lol:

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

Found him.:lmao:

IMG_3642.JPG

IMG_3645.JPG

:lol:

58 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I think I'm gonna get a minivan soon as a second family hauler.  Suburban is nice but it kinda sucks size wise.

Neal

Mini-vans have better final drive ratios.

22 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Sucks getting kids in and out of.  Sucks trying to pass or reach things from the kids.  It's far too long to be handy that way.

Neal

First time ive ever heard anyone say this about a suburban, whats so hard about getting kids in and out? You have infants? Why is a minivan easier to pass things back and forth? :lol:

Ive owned both btw

Just now, MiSledder said:

First time ive ever heard anyone say this about a suburban, whats so hard about getting kids in and out? You have infants? Why is a minivan easier to pass things back and forth? :lol:

Ive owned both btw

You have to bed over and hunch in the rear to get kids buckled up.  A minivan allows buckleing from outside the vehicle.

No infants but one it a car seat and one booster.

Because the distance between the seats is much less....

As have I the minivan is much handier for the kids.

Neal

8 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

You have to bed over and hunch in the rear to get kids buckled up.  A minivan allows buckleing from outside the vehicle.

No infants but one it a car seat and one booster.

Because the distance between the seats is much less....

As have I the minivan is much handier for the kids.

Neal

Silliest thing ive ever read, unless youre 6'5" youre not hunching over, the minivan has a lower roof line, and no way youre buckling kids in from outside van, and maybe take a tape measure between front and back, theyre the same, they both accommodate the same size people

If you just want a minivan just say it, stop with the absurdity 

Edited by MiSledder

4 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Silliest thing ive ever read, unless youre 6'5" youre not hunching over and no way youre buckling kids in from outside van, and maybe take a tape measure between front and back, theyre the same, they both accommodate the same size people

If you just want a minivan just say it, stop with the absurdity 

Ahh my wife is like 5'4" and hunches over when buckling the kids in....  Are you on crack?  :lol:

Ahh I've had a minivan, and buckled the kids in from the outside of the vehicle. You seemed to have skipped over the part where I have previously had one....

I do want a minivan, at least to compliment the Suburban.  They are a very practical vehicle.

Neal

Edited by NaturallyAspirated

8 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Ahh my wife is like 5'4" and hunches over when buckling the kids in....  Are you on crack?  :lol:

Ahh I've had a minivan, and buckled the kids in from the outside of the vehicle. You seemed to have skipped over the part where I have previously had one....

I do want a minivan, at least to compliment the Suburban.  They are a very practical vehicle.

Neal

:lol:  so dumb :lol:

I never had an issue buckling in from outside with the suburban and by 3 the kids are buckling themselves so it gets even easier. And space between the seats is minimally different.  We had 1 minivan and a dozen suburbans and Tahoe's with and without second row buckets never felt that they were worse in any way besides parking it for the wife. 

I will say I can see why your wife would prefer the minivan at her height where she prob needs to be on the step of the suburban to buckle them in but how much longer is that really a concern 

Edited by Angry ginger

I could see getting a minivan if you have a bunch of kids. With 2 the Tahoe or Burban works just fine. I drove a minivan for work for years so if I never get near one again in my life I’m good. :lol: 

How do you buckle any seat belt without hunching over the kid in the seat, they all buckle on the inside

We had a minivan while the kids were real little, one toddler and one infant, but after 4 yrs old i dont see why a minivan is so much easier, there is no way id trade in a sub for a mini