Check your account email address ×

Bring back snots bum buddy

Rod

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

That's the same lame ass fake outrage "hey you're picking on me" he pivots to when he's got nothing and about to loose his shit. 

Politics aside, if he weren't such a cunt people wouldn't pick on him so much.

Maybe now posting will go back up since he stomped his feet and ran off...again

I for one didn't post as much in the week or so he was back. Just gets annoying to deal with. Every thread politics or otherwise gets shit on. 

It is a two way street. We all, me included, made a point to dish it right back to the moron. Hopefully he never comes back. I doubt he will. He wanted to be kicked off. His ego demands it. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I for one didn't post as much in the week or so he was back. Just gets annoying to deal with. Every thread politics or otherwise gets shit on. 

It is a two way street. We all, me included, made a point to dish it right back to the moron. Hopefully he never comes back. I doubt he will. He wanted to be kicked off. His ego demands it. 

I guess from his perspective he was being picked on :lol: It actually was him against every sane person on the planet 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I honestly think he had to be getting paid to post by some political organization and the funds ran dry for him.  I think he turned more people away than what he brought in.

Edited by racer254
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, Zambroski said:

"Realities of the 2016 Election"

:lol:

Oh indeed.  Anyone who cannot figure out where the fuses are (or what they are for) or how to change a headlight bulb is sure to have uber amounts of "sled wise" stashed in his noggin.

:lmao:

:lol:

5 hours ago, hayward said:

Snowrider aside, I can't help but think how pathetic it looked for a certain bald headed, high mileage riding, cat rider to follow him around every corner and have his back on everything that came out of his mouth.  Twas painful to watch really.  Both underated psychos. :lol:

:snack:

3 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

x2.    IDK what's more annoying tho, Snowbeavis, MaineCunt or Momopotheads drivel 

Hopefully. But you know he's lurking 

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

I say bring MachZnot back! :bc:

Would rather have him back than Snowbeavis 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You and the rest of the limousine liberals may think that is funny as hell, but this type of humor in this election is exactly why trump won,

Their humor is deplorable.....

16 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Being less liked than a guy who posts his old saggy balls and whitey tighties on the regular. That is a whole new level of having a shitty personality. 

Did you ever think thats what he wants?

• 7 months later...
On 12/30/2016 at 10:44 PM, 800 Dragon said:

CHICKENSHIT MACH IS AFRAID TO COME BACK WONT SEE HIM HERE LMFAO !! :crybaby::crybaby:

Hey faggot, seems like Machznot " OWNED " you to the MAXIMUM MAX!!!!