Check your account email address ×

Where's Snowrider?

Maybe he's been busy hacking google?

Trump Tower turns into 'Dump Tower' on Google Maps

(CNN)For a few hours, Trump Tower in New York City turned into "Dump Tower" on Google Maps.

By early Sunday morning, it appeared "Dump Tower" was gone and restored to its proper name on the map service.
    CNN reached out to Google for comment.
    Trump Tower serves as the President-elect's home in Manhattan. Its central location on Fifth Avenue has posed security challenges for the Secret Service and local law enforcement.
    CNN affiliate WPIX had reported that a second location, the Trump International Hotel & Tower in Columbus Circle had also been renamed Dump International Hotel & Tower earlier Saturday. By Sunday morning, that reference had also been removed.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

I've said it before, SR and his overall nasty demeanor and absolute hatred of anyone who thinks differently than he,was the downfall of the old site. He is just uncool lol. His teammates (spin,maine cat) even though they spew the same bs I think are good guys and add to the site with personal stuff and stories. When SR actually did tell of sledding adventures it was still with a dose of ," you suck and I'm better. "Fuck that guy. Uncool. 

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

This is what's funny would anyone who supported Trump have bitched out and not posted as often as they had if Hillary had won?? 

Identity politics. I'm sure his whole world came crashing down when she lost. Not to mention the bs he was spewing here constantly, the name calling and ridicule, and turned out he was completely and utterly wrong. Loser!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Shifty said:

I've said it before, SR and his overall nasty demeanor and absolute hatred of anyone who thinks differently than he,was the downfall of the old site. He is just uncool lol. His teammates (spin,maine cat) even though they spew the same bs I think are good guys and add to the site with personal stuff and stories. When SR actually did tell of sledding adventures it was still with a dose of ," you suck and I'm better. "Fuck that guy. Uncool. 

:goodpost:

18 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

This is what's funny would anyone who supported Trump have bitched out and not posted as often as they had if Hillary had won?? 

Yep.  And most of us EXPECTED her to win.  Hell, I had all kinds of material ready for SR's stupid ass too.  SHIT!  But...I'm happy to leave it "sheathed" due to the results.  

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Identity politics. I'm sure his whole world came crashing down when she lost. Not to mention the bs he was spewing here constantly, the name calling and ridicule, and turned out he was completely and utterly wrong. Loser!

I'm sure him, his wife and children had several "stay home" days after the election for counseling and recovery...some probably pretty serious with a professional involved.  In fact, I bet it's still day to day in that house.  And I laugh and I laugh.  :lol:

• Like 1

It just proves more and more how he was a PAID troll.  They pay protestors, they have paid forum idiots as well.  He never said or implied anything against a democrat or the democrat party.  All of his posts were scripted and very few were ever his own thoughts.  The funding ran out and maybe he was canned from this particular assignment.  LOL.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Maybe he is on Thanksgiving vacation, this place would be boring without him kicking the hornets nest :lol: 

MC seems to be able to kick the nest enough without the assistance of SR :dunno:  Good job MC :thumb: 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ckf said:

Maybe he's been busy hacking google?

:lol:

1 hour ago, Shifty said:

My thoughts exactly. And what I think about him is, Bitch please, you ain't out riding anyone in here.  By looking at the pictures of him that he posts of him and his riding butt buddies, it's comical how he talks shit about how others can't ride as good as him. :lol: yea whatever you oompa loompa looking faggot. And now he ordered a Summit, so he's thinks he's the ultimate off trail rider :lol::lmao:

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

:lol: fuck no 

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

Bingo :bc:

58 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Trump won because of people like snow rider

Yep :bc:

57 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Will he suddenly be back now that the Clinton crew are wanting recounts.

Probably be signing in later tonight or tomorrow 

56 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:goodpost:

Yep.  And most of us EXPECTED her to win.  Hell, I had all kinds of material ready for SR's stupid ass too.  SHIT!  But...I'm happy to leave it "sheathed" due to the results.  

I'm sure him, his wife and children had several "stay home" days after the election for counseling and recovery...some probably pretty serious with a professional involved.  In fact, I bet it's still day to day in that house.  And I laugh and I laugh.  :lol:

:lol::lmao:

39 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Maybe he is on Thanksgiving vacation, this place would be boring without him kicking the hornets nest :lol: 

Highly doubtful. Ski hit the nail on the head. Snowbeavis' entire families BH is off the charts and they're in deep therapy :lol:

41 minutes ago, racer254 said:

It just proves more and more how he was a PAID troll.  They pay protestors, they have paid forum idiots as well.  He never said or implied anything against a democrat or the democrat party.  All of his posts were scripted and very few were ever his own thoughts.  The funding ran out and maybe he was canned from this particular assignment.  LOL.

You really are a simple prick :lol::bc: 

18 minutes ago, ckf said:

MC seems to be able to kick the nest enough without the assistance of SR :dunno:  Good job MC :thumb: 

I wouldn't call MC's posts kicking the nest.........I like MC and being a compassionate person....I cringe :lol: 

Since when is being a punching bag a good job? :news: 

Next time I'm on the east coast I'm going to make it a point to have a drink with MC, you're the best Rich!! 

51 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He doesn't kick anything he spews stupidity. I give him one thing he's dedicated 

• Like 1

On 11/22/2016 at 4:09 PM, Dave said:

Zosos off his pills again....

Nope. Just the same pile of shit as always.... interjecting his sexual fantasies on us.

Fucking pig. Die.

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I wouldn't call MC's posts kicking the nest.........I like MC and being a compassionate person....I cringe :lol: 

Next time I'm on the east coast I'm going to make it a point to have a drink with MC, you're the best Rich!! 

So sweet. :lmao:

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

I don't miss having to scroll past all of his incessant idiocy one bit , can't say that about too many people

Yep. 

I don't get why anybody tries to actually debate him or MCslinger for that matter. They are trolls, idiots or both. Mocking them can be fun but gets boring after a few times. Fact is, SR openly admitted he worked on Bill Clinton's campaign and it was pretty obvious he was one of the paid forum trolls from the Hillary campaign. I told him to keep posting his prefabbed drivel so it would help her lose, looks like I was right yet again. If other forums were trolled the same way we can thank him and his likeness for sparing this country what would of been the end of the republic and that insufferable cunt. Thanks Coach. :thumb:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

SR is the punching bag, MC is just having fun on his extended fishing trip.

4 minutes ago, bussman said:

Yep. 

I don't get why anybody tries to actually debate him or MCslinger for that matter. They are trolls, idiots or both. Mocking them can be fun but gets boring after a few times. Fact is, SR openly admitted he worked on Bill Clinton's campaign and it was pretty obvious he was one of the paid forum trolls from the Hillary campaign. I told him to keep posting his prefabbed drivel so it would help her lose, looks like I was right yet again. If other forums were trolled the same way we can thank him and his likeness for sparing this country what would of been the end of the republic and that insufferable cunt. Thanks Coach. :thumb:

:true:

IMG_20161127_111336.jpgIMG_20161127_111355.jpg

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

There would be nothing like a current events forum where everyone is on the same side as it would be so fascinating, enlightening, and entertaining, just imagine the homogeneous bliss :thumb:

Maybe we could get something accomplished rather than constantly arguing the same points and not getting anywhere.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Lol

21 minutes ago, ckf said:

SR is the punching bag, MC is just having fun on his extended fishing trip.

No way. MC pretends to fish sometimes, but fails miserably. Most of the time he is just plain blinder visioned to a fault.