Check your account email address ×

Honest Question...Should Trump Maybe Stifle It?

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

The media won’t give him a fair shake, so he doesn’t have many options for getting the word out.  If the haters were half as concerned with how corrupt the media was, they might have a point.

The media my fuckin ass. He’s as corrupt as the devil and always has been.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

The media won’t give him a fair shake, so he doesn’t have many options for getting the word out.  If the haters were half as concerned with how corrupt the media was, they might have a point.

I hate the media , they are shameless propagandists .....

Trumps mouth makes Trump the target of 99% of the shit he takes. 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I wasn’t making a point...I was asking a question and what word exactly did he “get out” by saying that? 
Yes the media does for the most part suck...agreed.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

• Gold Member
Just now, f7ben said:

I hate the media , they are shameless propagandists .....

Trumps mouth makes Trump the target of 99% of the shit he takes. 

My belief is he does it on purpose and takes pleasure in the controlling the narrative and controlling the direction of the conversation.  He enjoys triggering people imo

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

My belief is he does it on purpose and takes pleasure in the controlling the narrative and controlling the direction of the conversation.  He enjoys triggering people imo

Some days I believe that.  Some days I try to make myself believe that.  Some days I think Trump should stfu. Some days I just laugh.

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Some days I believe that.  Some days I try to make myself believe that.  Some days I think Trump should stfu. Some days I just laugh.

I guess I never thought otherwise.  The cinco de mayo taco bowl tweet in 2016 opened my eyes to how the guy is a master trigger creator and just loves the spotlight.  Everything he does is very calculated and planned out to steer the conversation in the direction he wants.  Drama is what sells in a reality show

• Like 1

Trump says what most guys would like to, but are not in a position to do so: 

It's because he's a big WASP.

Is A Billionaire

has 5 kids.

Has a gorgeous wife. ( I don't believe she is in love with him, but that doesn't matter, it's the public acceptance of his marriage that counts ).

If you guys were in his situation, you would probably go public with your big mouths too. 

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I guess I never thought otherwise.  The cinco de mayo taco bowl tweet in 2016 opened my eyes to how the guy is a master trigger creator and just loves the spotlight.  Everything he does is very calculated and planned out to steer the conversation in the direction he wants.  Drama is what sells in a reality show

I sure don’t think he’s a dumb person when it comes to manipulating a situation.  Sometimes it may not go the way he thinks it will but, overall, he’s doing a pretty good job of showing what helpless sheep many have become and who they’ve chosen as their shepherds.  At the same time, showing us how bitter and angry helpless sheep can become when confronted with the truth.....and how furious it makes their shepherds to have to work so hard to keep their flock ignorant.

For all that, Mr. Trump.....I say “Dilly!”  :bc:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I sure don’t think he’s a dumb person when it comes to manipulating a situation.  Sometimes it may not go the way he thinks it will but, overall, he’s doing a pretty good job of showing what helpless sheep many have become and who they’ve chosen as their shepherds.  At the same time, showing us how bitter and angry helpless sheep can become when confronted with the truth.....and how furious it makes their shepherds to have to work so hard to keep their flock ignorant.

For all that, Mr. Trump.....I say “Dilly!”  :bc:

I fully believe he will take a position on some things just to get the democrats to fall all over themselves.

It's basically every "I just make the democrats defend 'X'.. meme out there.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Snake said:

I fully believe he will take a position on some things just to get the democrats to fall all over themselves.

No better example of this was “the squad” narrative.  That was absolute genius and really, did damage to that party they will probably never recover from.

GENIUS!!!!!

• Thanks 2

Just now, Zambroski said:

No better example of this was “the squad” narrative.  That was absolute genius and really, did damage to that party they will probably never recover from.

GENIUS!!!!!

Some said Trump never had to really deal with politicians like he would as President.

Seems the politicians never had to really deal with a President like Trump.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Regardless of where you stand on impeachment do you think maybe he should just stop talking? :lol:

I hope not.  He makes his followers look dumber every time he talks.  Admitting to hiding evidence is awesome. 

21 minutes ago, Snake said:

No doubt he loves yanking their chain. Perhaps the media should just shut the fuck up for once.  Trump and fox both came in and disrupted their little 60 year old party they had going. 3 dem channels  for ever it seemed..  snobby fucks think they control America ..TFB.. times have changed 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

You dont have to be a hater to know when someone is talking too much. The OP was about Trump continuously putting his foot in his mouth. The haters can bag on what he says but when he says things that could further implement his guilt well then someone who likes him should let him know that he is not helping himself. :lol: