Check your account email address ×

Honest Question...Should Trump Maybe Stifle It?

5 hours ago, BOHICA said:

My belief is he does it on purpose and takes pleasure in the controlling the narrative and controlling the direction of the conversation.  He enjoys triggering people imo

X2

4 hours ago, Anler said:

You dont have to be a hater to know when someone is talking too much. The OP was about Trump continuously putting his foot in his mouth. The haters can bag on what he says but when he says things that could further implement his guilt well then someone who likes him should let him know that he is not helping himself. :lol: 

Yet he enjoys 90 plus percent approval among Republicans and is filling stadiums all over the country.  Like other's have said, I believe many of his statements are designed to trigger a Democratic response.  Seriously, Adam Schiff needs to be hung from the Washington monument, what a fucking fraud.  Are we finally tired of this liar and his fake drama?  Does anyone know how this process works?  Its already over, but let squeeze a-few more clicks and ratings out of it.  Ive supported this guy from the start, and know he is our only viable choice to confront Washington corruption.  All this noise and I have zero doubt he will be re elected with ease.  Fuck the haters.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

X2

Yet he enjoys 90 plus percent approval among Republicans and is filling stadiums all over the country.  Like other's have said, I believe many of his statements are designed to trigger a Democratic response.  Seriously, Adam Schiff needs to be hung from the Washington monument, what a fucking fraud.  Are we finally tired of this liar and his fake drama?  Does anyone know how this process works?  Its already over, but let squeeze a-few more clicks and ratings out of it.  Ive supported this guy from the start, and know he is our only viable choice to confront Washington corruption.  All this noise and I have zero doubt he will be re elected with ease.  Fuck the haters.

90% approval among Republicans eh? No shit. :lol:

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

X2

Yet he enjoys 90 plus percent approval among Republicans and is filling stadiums all over the country.  Like other's have said, I believe many of his statements are designed to trigger a Democratic response.  Seriously, Adam Schiff needs to be hung from the Washington monument, what a fucking fraud.  Are we finally tired of this liar and his fake drama?  Does anyone know how this process works?  Its already over, but let squeeze a-few more clicks and ratings out of it.  Ive supported this guy from the start, and know he is our only viable choice to confront Washington corruption.  All this noise and I have zero doubt hHe will be re -elected with ease Fuck the haters.

Just now, Anler said:

90% approval among Republicans eh? No shit. :lol:

Yeah baby.

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Woolie just can't bring himself to utter what word that might be construed as negative towards Trump.

Sure I have.  You must have missed it.  Let me remind you. Your opinion of me is none of my concern

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nobody did and it's irrelevant to the OP.

You spend every fucking day on the opposite side of Trump, thus giving support to people like Schiff, Pelosi, nadler on down to Maxine fucking Walters. Go suck a dick you panty waisted little girl.   People like you are whats wrong right now.  :news: 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
54 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Sure I have.  You must have missed it.  Let me remind you. Your opinion of me is none of my concern

You spend every fucking day on the opposite side of Trump, thus giving support to people like Schiff, Pelosi, nadler on down to Maxine fucking Walters. Go suck a dick you panty waisted little girl.   People like you are whats wrong right now.  :news: 

• Haha 1

Now that its in the Senates hands and his attorneys representing his side, yes he needs to stop talking and let them handle it. 

His administration team should have had a lineup of wins he could roll out, each of these trial days.  

Day 1:  More China tariff progress

Day 2: Some healthcare or mental health subsidy for the under served

Day 3: Some jobs related win.

etc, etc

9 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Woolie just can't bring himself to utter what word that might be construed as negative towards Trump.

stop saying good things about trump and republicans..:cry: 

fucking jerk off