Check your account email address ×

Anthony Scaramucci Names Four Witnesses Whose Senate Testimony Would Force Trump to Resign

Anthony Scaramucci Names Four Witnesses Whose Senate Testimony Would Force Trump to Resign

Former White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci said President Donald Trump would be forced to resign if the Senate were to call any one of four people to testify in the upcoming impeachment trial. 

Scaramucci, who served less than two weeks in the Trump administration in 2017, remarked that Trump couldn't "handle the heat of that testimony" Saturday morning as a panelist on MSNBC's AM Joy, hosted by Joy Reid. 

At the start of the discussion, Scaramucci went after Senate Republicans, whom he accused of "allowing" Trump to break the law. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell previously sparked outrage among Democrats by vowing to work "in total coordination" with the White House ahead of the Senate impeachment trial, which will determine whether or not the now-impeached president will see out his term in office. 

"Joy, we haven't even seen the primary witness testimony. Those four people, whether it's Mulvaney, Bolton, Giuliani, Pompeo—if they have to testify under oath, he has to leave," Scaramucci told Reid, referring to the Acting White House Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney; former National Security Adviser John Bolton; Trump's personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani; and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo. Any one of the four, in Scaramucci's estimation, could provide enough direct evidence of the president's alleged misdeeds to motivate him to resign rather than face the fallout from their revelations. 

https://www.newsweek.com/anthony-scaramucci-says-witnesses-would-force-trump-resign-1478684?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Distribution

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The problem with his theory is if it was true the Dems would have pushed for their testimony through the courts.

NO!  NO!  The “Mooch” has a better bead on this than the entire Dem party!!!!

:lol:

Of course, that’s not a compliment.  Retards are running that show.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

NO!  NO!  The “Mooch” has a better bead on this than the entire Dem party!!!!

:lol:

Of course, that’s not a compliment.  Retards are running that show.

he very well may,  lets look the shit show the dem party is.  

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

he very well may,  lets look the shit show the dem party is.  

Man, Mooch and many others are banking on the idiocy of that party.  I commend him.  Hell, I’ve got a buddy trying to get me to invest in making “Trump impeached” and other anti-Trump T-shirts/hats/etc and selling them online.

I’m seriously thinking about it.  

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
34 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Well if Trumps not guilty the witnesses should exonerate him right?

Of course! This is the USA where you have to prove your innocence and  you're considered guilty until then :suicide:

• Thanks 1

Three years of climbing up Trumps ass And swabbing his colon looking for something, ANYthing, and suddenly someones got him!??  wow SO whats kept them from bringing justice to bare?   case ya wonderin,,  i did type that in my best Doc accent..............

val kilmer.jpg

Edited by old indy
  • Haha 1