Check your account email address ×

2020 Polaris RZR 181 HP SxS

10 hours ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

I like the blue/white one the best.  check out the prices tho , its $36,000 something with the trail package option included, Yikes! 

Seriously you can buy a decent car for that probably a decent house in Baltimore  :flush:

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Seriously you can buy a decent car for that probably a decent house in Baltimore  :flush:

My thoughts exactly!! And we thought sleds were expensive!! O.o

55 minutes ago, Momorider said:

You can get two brand new fully loaded faggon waggons each equipped with the giveaway golf club packages for that coin.

I'll take the RZR. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
35 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Looks great. Good concept. Imo too fucking wide.

I love the width.   :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, SmeeAgain said:

Yes they do. My money will still be on the Can Am.  :thumbsup:

Can ams are nice but it seems like the RZR's consistently out perform them. 

Just now, Anler said:

Can ams are nice but it seems like the RZR's consistently out perform them. 

I'm going by the word of a local dealer that sells both.  I saw that Yamaha had a 200 hp turbo SXS. (they have Yam too)  Apparently it's a not from the factory option.  I asked him about the Yamaha and he said nothing even comes close to the Can Ams.  :dunno:

3 minutes ago, SmeeAgain said:

I'm going by the word of a local dealer that sells both.  I saw that Yamaha had a 200 hp turbo SXS. (they have Yam too)  Apparently it's a not from the factory option.  I asked him about the Yamaha and he said nothing even comes close to the Can Ams.  :dunno:

Can ams have the best quality. 

We have friends that only buy Polaris. I think they get the lemons lol. I've pulled them out of the bush on three occasions. Twice with their atvs and the last time on a new 900 RZR. I've told them not to travel alone lol. I looked at all the sxs"s and ended up with the Can Am.

Man...they look cool as fuck and I bet they are fun but, I just don't see anywhere to really stretch the out up here.  All I see is them snaking one after one through the trees eating dust at 15-20 mph.  Really need some open road/space I think.

56 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Man...they look cool as fuck and I bet they are fun but, I just don't see anywhere to really stretch the out up here.  All I see is them snaking one after one through the trees eating dust at 15-20 mph.  Really need some open road/space I think.

They're nice. But too big for single track trails.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

We have a big mix of trails here and plenty of spots to open them up. Once in a while I'll take the winding dirt road out of our place and let it rip and drift the corners. I've had it up to 128 km/h ( 80 mph)

53 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

They're nice. But too big for single track trails.

Yeah, they are slowly turning some of our northern sled trails into wheeled trails but, from what I am hearing, they just aren’t wide enough and not much good for anything but rock crawling type stuff.  I think they need actual roads.

33 minutes ago, smokin george said:

We have a big mix of trails here and plenty of spots to open them up. Once in a while I'll take the winding dirt road out of our place and let it rip and drift the corners. I've had it up to 128 km/h ( 80 mph)

Yep.  Some winding dirt roads would work for me, or a track type set up.  They race them at Haydays and it looks pretty fun.