Sign in to follow this  
Snoslinger

2018 tax fucking

Recommended Posts

21 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good for you...Thank you federal government and thank you Teamsters. The funny thing (not really) is that there were Teamsters organizers that fought and actually died for your right to right to be an overpaid delivery boy.

IMG_4337.JPG.4b0aed98f4648cc715e68e47d1c99ca6.JPG

Jimmy is a union cock sucker. Good to know...!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Snake said:

Jimmy is a union cock sucker. Good to know...!

I appreciate what they have done for the working man in this country....and even little faggots like you so you can drive around in your used BMW's and enjoy  great benefits. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Or you could just be an electrician in a steel mill and make another 20 an hour and live where cheap!!!111

$400k buys an absolute mansion in Ft Wayne

400k gets you 3000 sq ft and 15k a year in taxes around here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Anler said:

This thread has been in the gutter since the first page. 

And you are laughing all the way to the bank in your baller house in a low tax zone, ya fucker:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

400k gets you 3000 sq ft and 15k a year in taxes around here.

That gets you a port-a-potty on a postage size lot around here.:lol:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That gets you a port-a-potty on a postage size lot around here.:lol:

There are some Burbs of Chicago that require you to have FU money before you can pull up the moving truck.:lol:

5291A7C8-5DFC-4956-AD86-0299791737D0.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

There are some Burbs of Chicago that require you to have FU money before you can pull up the moving truck.:lol:

5291A7C8-5DFC-4956-AD86-0299791737D0.png

We started looking in Northfield and Glenview when we moved here. Got bounced out of there real quick. :lol:  

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

There are some Burbs of Chicago that require you to have FU money before you can pull up the moving truck.:lol:

5291A7C8-5DFC-4956-AD86-0299791737D0.png

A beta townhome starts at 600K here.  1600sqft.

 

http://woodbridgepark.ca/landing/?gclid=Cj0KCQjw19DlBRCSARIsAOnfRehJWvmVVrU8mMEF2eZ-BJ-R1ItonBVeUD94YEKAyOWgEn2R_q2h8IUaAgh3EALw_wcB

 

conventional_towns_pic.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In many circumstances around me you can get into very, very nice homes less than 20 years old for 1/3 to 1/2 what it would take to build.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

When my wife bought her condo, she also bought a parking spot in the parking garage for 30k. It came with its own deed and separate tax bill. Beta houses are fucking expensive. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

When my wife bought her condo, she also bought a parking spot in the parking garage for 30k. It came with its own deed and separate tax bill. Beta houses are fucking expensive. 

Trust me you don't want to see detached.:lol:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

400k gets you 3000 sq ft and 15k a year in taxes around here.

That gets you 3500 sqft, a couple of acres and $4k a year in taxes in The Mat Su Valley. 

Not that anyone wants to live in AK but the right parts of the state are fairly reasonable. 

In Lake Havasu $400k gets you a very nice home with a pool and RV garage and about $3k in taxes. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Who the fuck wants to live in NY lol

millions of people,  theres a reason NYC is expensive,  more people want to be there than in the middle of no where.  Same with Boston,  DC, Denver, Chicago, Seattle, LA and San Fran.  it's not for everyone but i would not want to live where everything i need daily isn't within 15 minutes and the city is an hour away.  

Edited by Angry ginger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

millions of people,  theres a reason NYC is expensive,  more people want to be there than in the middle of no where.  Same with Boston,  DC, Denver, Chicago, Seattle, LA and San Fran.  it's not for everyone but i would not want to live where everything i need daily is within 15 minutes and the city is an hour away.  

I'll take the sticks.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, racinfarmer said:

I'll take the sticks.  

thats the beauty of this country,  all sorts of options to choose from.  i'm 60 minutes from some great lakes,  mile to the ocean,  hour to boston, 2 hours to the mountains.  IMO can't get much better than that.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

millions of people,  theres a reason NYC is expensive,  more people want to be there than in the middle of no where.  Same with Boston,  DC, Denver, Chicago, Seattle, LA and San Fran.  it's not for everyone but i would not want to live where everything i need daily is within 15 minutes and the city is an hour away.  

Why not. That's exactly where I live . Damn near everything I need is under 15 min

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Why not. That's exactly where I live . Damn near everything I need is under 15 min

corrected, i wouldn't live where everything isn't within15 minutes away.  Had friends looking in nottingham and i was like WTF everything you do is in portsmouth of hampton,  i get it's cheaper but the drive would drive me nuts.  

Edited by Angry ginger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Im starting to think it was a typo on your part , or an exhausted fucker reading it wrong on my part.

my bad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Angry ginger said:

corrected, i wouldn't live where everything isn't within15 minutes away.  Had friends looking in nottingham and i was like WTF everything you do is in portsmouth of hampton,  i get it's cheaper but the drive would drive me nuts.  

That's how I feel about Litchfield. May as well live on a fucking island.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

That's how I feel about Litchfield. May as well live on a fucking island.

 

I'd live there in a heartbeat.   One bridge keeps it like it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

 

I'd live there in a heartbeat.   One bridge keeps it like it is.

I have 1 customer there. I fucking hate going there.This dude is literaly 1/2 way between the bridges. No matter what way ya go , it sucks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

My word did this thread have legs!!!!!!

I was/am really surprised how many people couldnt understand what slinger was saying here. Taxes for most americans are pretty simple. The vast majority of middle income americans paid less in federal income taxes under the trump plan. Some people with big mortgages in high tax states paid more under the trump plan. Everyone who was paying attention knew this in the middle of last summer  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

I was/am really surprised how many people couldnt understand what slinger was saying here. Taxes for most americans are pretty simple. The vast majority of middle income americans paid less in federal income taxes under the trump plan. Some people with big mortgages in high tax states paid more under the trump plan. Everyone who was paying attention knew this in the middle of last summer  

 

It's simply amazing how bad NY State is fucking him yet the retard never made a peep until the Trump cuts cost him a small increase while saving the vast majority of the middle class a pile

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.