Check your account email address ×

Hawaii...

• Platinum Contributing Member

I have been touting her for awhile now....impressive candidate..hope she runs. I like the fact that while she is a Democrat and was endorsed by Bernie Sanders she isn't afraid to not toe their line.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

55 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I have been touting her for awhile now....impressive candidate..hope she runs. I like the fact that while she is a Democrat and was endorsed by Bernie Sanders she isn't afraid to not toe their line.

The Dems will never give her a chance.

43 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Her and Beto would make a powerful force.

Neal

Beto is an idiot with a lot of baggage.

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Lots of great dem candidates

This.  This is how we know for sure they don’t have shit for candidates.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

The shit on any of their shoes would be a better President than the current turd. 

She would piss off the Republicans. They couldn’t make fun of her looks. 

A younger decent looking Dem Female......proves they do exist, just in short supply 

I'd say you gals are really trying hard to fulfill the "Madame President" prophecy but you're not an American anyways so...... :bigfinger:

Just now, Skidooski said:

A younger decent looking Dem Female......proves they do exist, just in short supply 

I'd say you gals are really trying hard to fulfill the "Madame President" prophecy but you're not an American anyways so...... :bigfinger:

She’d be a pretty good candidate in spite of some of her clowny utterings.  I think she made those just to impress her party.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

She’d be a pretty good candidate in spite of some of her clowny utterings.  I think she made those just to impress her party.

Her and White Obama might end up being a force to recon with then. We'll see, I just hope the party puts forth decent candidates and don't railroad them out like they have recently in a desperately attempt to put a female in Office as POTUS. Look at Toolkit already stumping for Pelosi wire to wire  :lol2: 

Meanwhile Bernie is currently checking to see if he still has his "Grass roots movement" to determine if he'll run again

Edited by Skidooski

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The Dems will never give her a chance.

Beto is an idiot with a lot of baggage.

This.  This is how we know for sure they don’t have shit for candidates.

Anyone who voted for Trump has zero clue

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Her and White Obama might end up being a force to recon with then. We'll see, I just hope the party puts forth decent candidates and don't railroad them out like they have recently in a desperately attempt to put a female in Office as POTUS. Look at Toolkit already stumping for Pelosi wire to wire  :lol2: 

Meanwhile Bernie is currently checking to see if he still has his "Grass roots movement" to determine if he'll run again

Beto got beat by Ted Fucking Cruz.    He’s weak and stupid...”white Obama” is such a perfect name for him.  He’ll be steamrolled by Booker during my much anticipated shit-show called the DNC primary debates.

Bernie may have a cult like following still but that won’t be enough for a blow hard, sell out...or maybe it will.  The Dems could roll out a can of beef-a-roni and find enough support from their idiot fan base.  Can you even get a selfie with Chef boyardee products?  :lmao:

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Anyone who voted for Trump has zero clue

I bet you have no idea about Tulsi as a politician. You just like the D in front.

Quickly, without google, tell us why she’s a good candidate. :dunno: 

33 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Beto can't even win his home stats,  SMH at the dem love for a loser.  

Beto is no where near ready for a nation wide campaign. It won't matter because Hillary will take all of these candidates out at the knees long before the primary starts.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Beto got beat by Ted Fucking Cruz.    He’s weak and stupid...”white Obama” is such a perfect name for him.  He’ll be steamrolled by Booker during my much anticipated shit-show called the DNC primary debates.

Bernie may have a cult like following still but that won’t be enough for a blow hard, sell out...or maybe it will.  The Dems could roll out a can of beef-a-roni and find enough support from their idiot fan base.  Can you even get a selfie with Chef boyardee products?  :lmao:

In texas you dumb fuck.......nationally Beto would have beat Cruz by 50%

God are you a fucking moron 

Edited by f7ben

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Beto is a convicted criminal yet the alt left just loves him because they’re told to :lol: 

You'd have to be a complete fucking brain dead moron to care about so petty offense from 3 decades ago. This is why we dont get good candidates......cause morons like you bounce retarded echo chamber fluff off each others dicks until it is ingrained in the makeup of a candidate 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Lincoln lost two senate bids before he won the presidency.  Also, Beto’s run was in Texas which I think is fair to say leans a bit to the right.  #thingstoconsider

4 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Men will not be included in the available candidates to the Dems. Only women and minorities next time around .

Trendsetting and trailblazing.......  :flush: