Check your account email address ×

Kavanaugh

Mainecat

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

election is 1.5 months away/ surely they could do something in that time frame. trump said so too, yesterday :news:

That’s in the dem plan too.  He’ll be appointed and they’ll accuse the administration of appointing sexual predators to the SC.

It’ll be laughed at like the rest of the lying swill the Dems are running on.

• Sad 1

47 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

If it was anyone else accused of molesting, raping or assaulting anyone we would be arrested, charged and investigated.

So why the special treatment?

:lol:  sure it would-  some random ass claim comes out of the blue and all should stop what they are doing and investigate it.  

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

election is 1.5 months away/ surely they could do something in that time frame. trump said so too, yesterday :news:

If this accusation is true why wait until he's nominated to the Supreme Court? Why wait 36 years? He's been a judge who'd worked for the Bush administration. Why now go right to the police 36 years ago? 

51 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

If it was anyone else accused of molesting, raping or assaulting anyone we would be arrested, charged and investigated.

Top tier ownage. Maybe you need to stop starting threads abound kafinaugh

91E7B71D-2FF0-4526-98E8-E96B43E41DA5.jpeg

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

really? because Ellison got a standing ovation at his nomination after a actual documented history of abuse .

but yeah you are right 

• Sad 1

He should be arrested and charged.

if any of you guys were interviewing candidates for a upper management position in your company and the one finalist you were going to offer the job to at dinner and you find out he got arrested for rape a few days before would you hire him or pass him over?

Be honest a simple yes or no.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

FYI there is no statute of limitations in Maryland.

what was the crime? lmfao under age drinking is the only crime . a teen groping another with no witness is going no place .

not even a stink finger for a cop to sniff at time of said crime .

now back to the original post . how much do you want to bet I can co.e up with at least 10 people in your party who you did not care about when they got away with far worse ? $500 or more i am willing to go higher if you want 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

what was the crime? lmfao under age drinking is the only crime . a teen groping another with no witness is going no place .

not even a stink finger for a cop to sniff at time of said crime .

now back to the original post . how much do you want to bet I can co.e up with at least 10 people in your party who you did not care about when they got away with far worse ? $500 or more i am willing to go higher if you want 

Start your own thread on those people. 

I asked what I thought were simple questions

29 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

if any of you guys were interviewing candidates for a upper management position in your company and the one finalist you were going to offer the job to at dinner and you find out he got arrested for rape a few days before would you hire him or pass him over?

a few days?   who are you talking about Ellison?

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Start your own thread on those people. 

I asked what I thought were simple questions

I wouldn't offer him the job. Now if he said a week before some chic he knew in high school accused him of doing something back in high school. I would laugh. 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Was kalfinaug arrested for rape or vetted by the FBI many times