Check your account email address ×

The Kids are Walking.

Just now, Cold War said:

Well, if anything he is good example of the toxicity of bullying and how the effects can last well into adulthood.  Incapable of interacting with people on a normal basis.

His thought process is so out of whack, I don't even know how to respond. It is like two different  conversations are going on.

There’s a lot of hate and bitterness in most modern liberals.  It’s just so deeply engrained that there’s nothing anybody can do with them.  They blame all of society for their deep inadequacies.

My daughter is learning these types of people are toxic, life suckers and, far as I can tell, staying away from them.  I sure hope so.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

:yawn:

:thumbsup:

GFY Vince...my daughter just sent me a text and she didn’t walk out but a lot of kids did and all it has done is divide the school...awesome. BTW take your yawn and cram Neals cock down there you bald headed fuck.:thumbsup:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Well, if anything he is good example of the toxicity of bullying and how the effects can last well into adulthood.  Incapable of interacting with people on a normal basis.

His thought process is so out of whack, I don't even know how to respond. It is like two different  conversations are going on.

:lol:

Neal

Vince and Neal want to sit here like cunts and call everybody ignorant yet I’m telling you what the effect was on a local high school....division and anger. 

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

GFY Vince...my daughter just sent me a text and she didn’t walk out but a lot of kids did and all it has done is divide the school...awesome. BTW take your yawn and cram Neals cock down there you bald headed fuck.:thumbsup:

Think about this:

"Be a nuisance when it counts. Do your part to inform and stimulate the public to join your action. Be depressed, discouraged, & disappointed at failure & the disheartening effects of ignorance, greed, corruption & bad politics — but never give up,"

Marjory Stoneman Douglas

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Vince and Neal want to sit here like cunts and call everybody ignorant yet I’m telling you what the effect was on a local high school....division and anger. 

Division over solidarity of gun violence at schools eh?  Sounds like a great reason to be divisive...

Neal

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

You didn’t come up with the idea of “hey kids why not talk to the kids being bullied instead of a nation wide walk out “.  On your own. You read it on social media. It’s all part of the nra marketing plan to change the conversation from gun control. 

This is getting attention and it is exactly what the nra always want to avoid.  Debate about gun control.  

Btw this is another case of the right complaining about free speech.  A non violent protest is planned and you have issues with it. 

Weird how they were all cool with the Nazi’s in Charlottesville though, right on up to the President.  Free speech and all that, even when they murdered a woman.

This whole thing is turning into one big clusterfuck at school.  Just had a buddy call me about it and my daughter is lighting up my phone.  I'm a second away from getting in the truck.  What the fuck is wrong with these "educators"?????!!!!!!!!!!!

Mother fucker I'm getting pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This whole thing is turning into one big clusterfuck at school.  Just had a buddy call me about it and my daughter is lighting up my phone.  I'm a second away from getting in the truck.  What the fuck is wrong with these "educators"?????!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh look... Zam is triggered. 

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Leave your guns at home

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Triggered much???  What are you pissed about exactly?

Neal

29 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Division over solidarity of gun violence at schools eh?  Sounds like a great reason to be divisive...

Neal

They are high school kids Neal and even most of them know that this is just a bunch of feel good bullshit and a chance for teachers to spew their liberal agenda. Bunch of teenagers with more sense than you. :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Nothing new here, student protests have been happening since the 60's.

What is different is the reaction from school administration.  In the past it has always been, 

"we support and sympathize with students but we have a zero tolerance  for political protests. If we make an exception  this time it opens the door to future "walk outs"  . Our number one consideration is the safety of your child and we can not guarantee their safety in this kind of environment.

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

They are high school kids Neal and even most of them know that this is just a bunch of feel good bullshit and a chance for teachers to spew their liberal agenda. Bunch of teenagers with more sense than you. :lol:

:thumbsup:

The news reporters couldn't stress enough..........ITS COLD OUT THERE!!!

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Nothing new here, student protests have been happening since the 60's.

What is different is the reaction from school administration.  In the past it has always been, 

"we support and sympathize with students but we have a zero tolerance  for political protests. If we make an exception  this time it opens the door to future "walk outs"  . Our number one consideration is the safety of your child and we can not guarantee their safety in this kind of environment.

Where did you copy and paste this from?

Do kids really think them boycotting school will change peoples opinion on the 2nd amendment.   Generally America don't give 2 shits about what you think until you can spend your own money.  :lol:  

In all seriousness I wonder if kids in Florida had a walkout to protest the new gun regulations if they would be treated equally and fairly by educators and the school administrators.   Something tells me they wouldn't and that's what I have a problem with.  

Edited by Highmark

18 hours ago, Highmark said:

How about instead of walking out of school they walk up to the loner kids and talk to them.   Walk up to kids that are picked on or bullied and befriend them.   

Because that would mean they have to do it and not somebody else 

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Because that would mean they have to do it and not somebody else 

While I think its the right thing to do bullying is not a cause of school shootings.  Even at Columbine that was proven to be a media pushed narrative and not true what so ever.  

4 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Where did you copy and paste this from?

What? I cut & paste from no where.

I have heard it 50 or so times while putting my kids through school.

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I wonder where schools would be on kids walking off to protest illegal immigration. Taking time , money & resources from them.

Well illegal immigrants don't cause as much loss of life as school shootings......oh shit wait.  :lol: