Check your account email address ×

2019 Polaris @ 8pm tonight

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

No such luck for the other brands, Textron announced at the dealer meeting that they are planning to spend 50 million on R&D.

2 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Lets face it , Vin , other than a pretty cool mountain sled that a handful of guy's guys could gas about , the 2019 cat snow unveil was a joke .   Same old shit .  And the only applause I heard was the  unshaven guy wearing $10 worth of Walmart clothes doing a golfclap while the crowd of dealers sat silent wondering  if this was for real and how they were going to keep selling 7 year old sleds .  :bc:

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

Momo style cat-copters?

:news: 

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

No such luck for the other brands, Textron announced at the dealer meeting that they are planning to spend 50 million on R&D.

I hope so 

4 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Lets face it , Vin , other than a pretty cool mountain sled that a handful of guy's guys could gas about , the 2019 cat snow unveil was a joke .   Same old shit .  And the only applause I heard was the  unshaven guy wearing $10 worth of Walmart clothes doing a golfclap while the crowd of dealers sat silent wondering  if this was for real and how they were going to keep selling 7 year old sleds .  :bc:

They purple only went over so-so too, at best. 

24 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

This would be poo for me if I was snow checking one. 

7FA1E1E9-E3E4-4333-9006-F89DA27A419A.png

The xcr is the best trail sled on snow. The new 850 puts it at God mode...

• Like 1

Just now, racinfarmer said:

The purple is a laughing stock. Like the Ronald McDonald skidoo 2 years ago. 

3 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I actually like it better than green.  But even then...meh.  I’ll take black...or black and grey for me now.

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

The xcr is the best trail sled on snow. The new 850 puts it at God mode...

No.  Doo still has it beat.  And Car for the best rough trail. :lmao:

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

The purple is a laughing stock. Like the Ronald McDonald skidoo 2 years ago. 

Not really.  Didn’t you buy a doo yellow sled?  That’s just weird.  Almost like you knew you were making a mistake.  Lol

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I actually like it better than green.  But even then...meh.  I’ll take black...or black and grey for me now.

No.  Doo still has it beat.  And Car for the best rough trail. :lmao:

Not really.  Didn’t you buy a doo yellow sled?  That’s just weird.  Almost like you knew you were making a mistake.  Lol

I am riding a Polaris, not a doo. 

21 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

:news: 

The other guy's spent that 50 mil on R&D many moons ago . That's why they have those sleds and we have our new old ones .  You know , the ones that make 10 more hp and burn less fuel than ours do . :bc:

18 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Purple ?  FUCKING PURPLE ?     " And the big news from Arctic cat for 2019 is ............. Purple "        WTF .      :bc:

Edited by Sal Rosenberg

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yell it louder. It won’t make it true, but it will be fun to hear you squirm. 

:lol:

If/When Poo starts winning more consistantly, I’ll take a look.  But I’d bet Doo is gonna start topping them both next year and I still have my Doo gear.

Poo is for clapped out 2nd class lake racers and tourists wearing Klim gear.  Get with the fucking program!!!!! :lmao:

0825C75F-F779-4387-B21B-FF24D20700E3.gif

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jet said:

It has to be a tough pill for Polaris to start to distant themselves from there baby and that's what they are doing

I seriously can’t believe it’s taken them this long.  Seriously.  I am glad they finally seemed to have gotten their engine issues under control though....seemingly.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I seriously can’t believe it’s taken them this long.  Seriously.  I am glad they finally seemed to have gotten their engine issues under control though....seemingly.

Honestly I love the pro s, was seriously looking at one, but it has some weakness and poos going back, first the assault and now the Indy xc. 

My riding partner is all poo and he's had every variation of the rush and I'm pretty sure come next season he will be on that Indy xc or whatever it is. He rides fast, really fast, I know last week we put on a few hundred miles and I'm not studded and he is on his pro s and I was walking away from him on the straights, he chalked it up to set up. Apparently Polaris has seen this issue too and switching back, that and you really can't get the shock to work like they should. I dunno, I'm just a dumb cat rider!!!

51 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

If/When Poo starts winning more consistantly, I’ll take a look.  But I’d bet Doo is gonna start topping them both next year and I still have my Doo gear.

Poo is for clapped out 2nd class lake racers and tourists wearing Klim gear.  Get with the fucking program!!!!! :lmao:

0825C75F-F779-4387-B21B-FF24D20700E3.gif

Don’t use my words. DONT USE THEM!!!

4 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

What a weapon for the mountains at 1:25 is just remarkable.

Looks like a bad ass sled no doubt. I’m sure they will do great in the mountains. Those pro riders sure make it look easy. 

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

You lost me.  10 and 14?

Team 10 and Team 14. First and third place in the iron dog last leek. 

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Looks like a bad ass sled no doubt. I’m sure they will do great in the mountains. Those pro riders sure make it look easy. 

Team 10 and Team 14. First and third place in the iron dog last leek. 

No doubt!! But the improvement in sidehilling and maneuverability should even help the most ham fisted rider.