Check your account email address ×

Trumps physical

The press did everything they could to try and find something “bad” The dr poked them in the eyes with every answer. So this was the Kenyans personal dr. Said Dr is a fantastic guy for the Kenyan. But now he’s not so good cause he didn’t have anything negative to say about the president. You fucking asshole liberals are losing at every turn and I fucking love it. The whole dem party can go to hell. Fuckin liberals

10 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

I don't believe it either. 6.3 , 239 is jacked . Dude aint jacked. 

That being said I wouldn't take the time to go looking for his physical results.

or fat-  thats what i run and i'd say donald looks fatter than i am

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Not realy that fat. I'm 6-0 235 . Ive got a gut and could lose 15-20 . Even someone with no muscle at all at 6-3 isn't that fat.

I’m 6 ft. 180 lbs

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Not realy that fat. I'm 6-0 235 . Ive got a gut and could lose 15-20 . Even someone with no muscle at all at 6-3 isn't that fat.

sure they are,  i've probably picked up 12-15 lbs of muscle in the past 9 months and still fat at 240+-  I need to try to get back to bouncing off 229 like i was this summer. not being able to run has been hurting.   

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Angry ginger said:

sure they are,  i've probably picked up 12-15 lbs of muscle in the past 9 months and still fat at 240+-  I need to try to get back to bouncing off 229 like i was this summer. not being able to run has been hurting.   

Even back in my house framing days I would put on weight in the winter. Nowadays its a whole different set of pants for winter.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Oh we arnt that far apart. 51 here. I had a serious gut at one point. My wife always said I looked pregnant lol. I was at 215 lbs. I just quit eating at night and started drinking a lot of water daily. Within 2 weeks I was down to 175. 

6 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Shit Rider really wanted to be Obama's wife.

I've got that pick but can't find it....I'll grab it later.  :lmao:

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Does anyone honestly believe Trump weighs 239#?

:lol:

This is some NK style propaganda.

"Outstanding leader is the picture of health and well being. He may live to be 200!"

It's very possible.  It's possible to weigh even more too.  What it means is, his lean muscle is sparse.  If he lost his fat, he'd probably look like a stick man.  Pretty clear he leads a very sedantary lifestyle and has for decades.  

But the real serious issue and question to be answered is, "Does he eat ice cream?"

10 hours ago, Mainecat said:

New York Giants tight end Evan Engram clocks in at just a pound over Trump’s listed weight, but appears to have half the mass. 

33A4D65C-C517-4919-8088-CF58F0D38D7B.jpeg

I knew it would come around!  "intellectually elite"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :lmao:

12 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Just reading some left twat rag with all kinds of horseshit pasted in it.  I laughed and said....MC is on  this.  Shame he didn’t post the article comparing his size and weight to athletes.

Thats why liberals can write whatever they want, they don’t know shit and they know their readers don’t either.  Not a damn one has ever seen anything inside a real gym and have no idea the weight differences between fat and muscle.  Complete snowflake idiots on their tread climbers and soloflexes. :lol:

His height and weight just says his fat to lean muscle ratio is high.  He looks it too.  Cottage cheese mutha fucka!

Who heard the reporters in the press conference asking the doc about his physical? :lmao: Like a bunch of snotty six year olds.

”Was he in better shape than Obama?” :lol:   Wut?

”What does the physical day about his mental capacity?”  Ummm....wut? :lmao:

Who lets these fucking people in the WH?

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, Cold War said:

What about crazy?   weird, he didn't have him committed.  CNN diagnosed him with dementia by watching him on TV.

By someone who isn't even a doctor.  :lol:  

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

By someone who isn't even a doctor.  :lol:  

Oh, I'm pretty sure they had some licensed Pschologists on their spouting that shit too.  Throwing away their own professions oaths and clearly violating the principles of proper mental evaluations.  Just no limits anymore.  Not that I have much respect for that head shrink profession anyway.  Making sure "victims" stay that way while ensuring young adults enter into the victimhood as fast as they can.  Hacks.

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

The guy is fat and out of shape athletically.....whoop de do!!!!

Did you see the fat fuck in the back asking about Trump's cholesterol?  :lol:

This cannot be made up anymore.  No fucking way.