Check your account email address ×

How many dead Americans are acceptable to stop the North Korean threat?

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Wow! Do you ever research anything? NK has enough conventional hardware to kill around 1 million South Koreans.  It's all lined up at the border ready to go.  Funny that you'd assume the losses in SK would be from the US missing their targets. 

Ummm no.

22 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Why would NK launch against the US?  There is zero geopolitical reason for such an action.  

This shit is zika all over again.

Neal

That’s what these morons don’t get. If trump had just shut the fuck up and led China deal with nk all would be fine. 

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Just like saddam and his mushroom clouds. Thank god that threat was stopped. :lol:

Got any skin in the game over there Tom? Or are you simply enjoying retirement?  

I'm definitely enjoying retirement but my oldest daughter and her husband live in Pyeongtaek SK.  I really enjoyed South Korea.  We will be headed back over there fairly soon.  

Nothing is going to happen between NK and SK or the US.  Just a bunch of dick measuring is all this is.  

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You voted for him, didn’t you jimmy blaze? It’ll be your conscious. Not mine. At least the stock market is good. :) 

My conscious is fine and but there is something wrong inside that bald midlife crisis addled head of yours considering you are hoping for war and a lot of dead bodies just so you can say I told you so. 

5 minutes ago, bussman said:

Voting for war monger Hillary then making this thread. :lol: 

Someone has to move the needle since his comrades slinger and slope moved on to butthurt island. :lmao: 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

My conscious is fine and but there is something wrong inside that bald midlife crisis addled head of yours considering you are hoping for war and a lot of dead bodies just so you can say I told you so. 

:true:

Hell pull out of SK.   We've done enough for them already.  Impose harsh trade sanctions on China and anyone else who does business with them in any way shape or form who don't put an end to this.  SK can defend itself for all I care.  I don't buy their cars.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sad isn't it.  Just constantly hoping for a conflict so he can say those words.  And the he can also keep padding his pockets.  Pathetic.

10 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I know few here could give two shits about a devastated South Korea when Donny pulls the pin. But how many American war dead are acceptable? 

A big fat fucking ZERO.   We can force China to deal with them.  

10 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Doesn’t matter what I think. You and the other trump sheeple have made up your minds. Donny holds the trigger. :) 

wish our boys luck. 

Um, no.   We haven't.  Thats in your head.  Monkey boy is playing a dangerous game.  Call me a neo con puppet wacko if you must, but I don't think we should let him test an ICBM with a nuke on board, and would shoot every thing we had in his direction from the air if that eventuality happened.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Someone has to move the needle since his comrades slinger and slope moved on to butthurt island. :lmao: 

Good.  I say we sink the fucking tender that goes back and forth to the island too.   I'm pretty ok without having to listen to those two knuckleheads picking an argument and lecturing us about how dumb we all are.  

Dictators are generally not suicidal.   He know's if he attacks us or an ally it would be the end of his life period.  Getting a nuke that can reach the US is a power play to stay in power....nothing more....nothing less.   We need to stop giving a shit about who is in power.   If he wants to starve his people then its his peoples job to rise up against them.  

Edited by Highmark