Check your account email address ×

This is how fucking stupid people like Vince are. You don’t even know how the heliocentric model works

jtssrx

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Why can’t we go to the edge? How do they keep millions of people who are scientists, astronauts, govt officials quiet? 

Why do you assume there is an edge? 

Why does the military gaurd Antarctica. Why is the Antarctic treaty the longest running treaty? 

Why do you think you so adamantly defend the globe???  

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Why does the military gaurd Antarctica. Why is the Antarctic treaty the longest running treaty? 

There is no edge? So it’s an infinite plane? Surrounded by ice? Guarded by secret military forces? Due to a top secret treaty? 

BUT SOMEHOW THAT IS MORE FUCKING BELIEVABLE THAN A ROUND EARTH?! Bahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha *takes breath* hahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha...

Just now, jtssrx said:

You think im crazy there are a few guys that believe we live in a simulation. That everyone has their own sun and moon. 

I don’t think that’s crazy. I think it is systemic of people terrified of their insignificance. Terrified that science has disproven the existence of the god depicted in the Exodus. Terrified that there is nothing for them. To cope they formulate far fetched ideas like flat earth and own suns and conspiracies that give them enough of a mind fuck to move through their day without blowing their brains out. Deep down they know the truth. Deep down you do too. Sorry if it’s harsh, but this is how it is. Doesn’t mean God doesn’t exist. Doesn’t mean there isn’t something after death, but what we as Christians believed most likely is not the whole or even partial truth. Thankfully there are aspects of Christianity that still hold the real truth. The inner self, Kingdom,  etc. The spiritual awakening may just mean something different than a bunch of old fucks 2000 years ago dreamed up as they wiped their ass with their bare hand. 

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

If there is no edge then the earth must a flat plane traveling in all directions for ever. Literally splitting the universe in two.

3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

You think im crazy there are a few guys that believe we live in a simulation. That everyone has their own sun and moon. 

And we can all admit that it's possible but not plausible.

However we have demonstrated time and again the shape of the planet.

Neal

3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Because we can see different constellations of stars in the southern hemisphere than in the northern.  A flat earth, infinite or not does not give us this option.  

They are involved with activity there, however you can privately visit, and even form your own scientific expedition to explore the edge.

Because the globe has been proven to be the shape of the planet time and again, and has yet to be falsified by science.  The model matches the data.

Neal

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

@jtssrx I ask if you have ever seen an eclipse like the one above and you call me stupid, what's up with the that? :dunno: 

You are stupid. You don't understand you're own model and presume to think I believe the earth is shaped like a flat disk.

Again you keep trolling me with flat earth bullshit why? Does it make you feel good, does it make you feel superior to me? 

11 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You are stupid. You don't understand you're own model and presume to think I believe the earth is shaped like a flat disk.

Again you keep trolling me with flat earth bullshit why? Does it make you feel good, does it make you feel superior to me? 

What shape do you assume the earth to be?  Why do you do so?

If you claim you don't have an idea, why is that?  What do you believe that goes against the shape of the earth being spherical?

Neal

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 hours ago, jtssrx said:

I TIMED THE LAST THREE FLIGHTS I TOOK AND THEY WERE ALL IDENTICAL FLIGHT TIMES WITHIN MINUTES OF EACH OTHER. 

Flights are charted to take a certain amount of time.  Not to get there too early or late.  Part of that is a reason and has nothing to do with the earth being flat.   Flight times change when they have to change altitude because of turbulence and hit or get into a stronger upper air pattern.