Check your account email address ×

This is how fucking stupid people like Vince are. You don’t even know how the heliocentric model works

jtssrx

Just now, jtssrx said:

Call me stupid and making fun of what I'm saying or asking doesn't render it false. I stand by the statement all science we are taught is a lie or just total bullshit. Einstein never explained gravity and the explanation he has been debunked by many including Telsa. I believe gravity is really magnetism. 

I'm done talking about this I don't care how many times you post flat earth memes or threads I'm done talking about it.  

Dude.....magnetism is science too :lol: good lord the shit that comes out of your mouth is fucking priceless 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, jtssrx said:

Calling me stupid and making fun of what I'm saying or asking doesn't render it false. I stand by the statement all science we are taught is a lie or just total bullshit. Einstein never explained gravity and the explanation he has been debunked by many including Tesla. I believe gravity is really magnetism. 

I'm done talking about this I don't care how many times you post flat earth memes or threads I'm done talking about it.  

:lol:   Jesus dude.  

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Calling me stupid and making fun of what I'm saying or asking doesn't render it false. I stand by the statement all science we are taught is a lie or just total bullshit. Einstein never explained gravity and the explanation he has been debunked by many including Tesla. I believe gravity is really magnetism. 

That's something people ignorant of Science would say. 

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

All science?  

5 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Is there some field or effect that can be described by this magnetism, versus the electromagnetic force that most of us are familiar with?

Neal

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Is there some field or effect that can be described by this magnetism, versus the electromagnetic force that most of us are familiar with?

Neal

no ...its magic ....NOT SCIENCE 

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

All science?  

All Science claimed to be "settled" and unquestionable . That's not science that's a religion.

Not one of you has talked to me without calling me stupid and claiming that what you've been taught is 100% fact and I'm n idiot for having questions. Most of you have banned together to call me stupid as well. Like a bunch of people in a square calling a person a witch. I'm waiting for all of you to call for me to be burned  

Edited by jtssrx

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

All Science claimed to be "settled" and unquestionable . That's not science that's a religion.

Not one of you has talked to me without calling me stupid and claiming that what you've been taught is 100% fact and I'm n idiot for having questions. Most of you have banned together to call me stupid as well. Like a bunch of people in a square calling a person a witch. I'm waiting for all of you to call for me to be burned  

Your ideas are pure 100% idiotic bullshit. That is why everyone calls you an idiot. Nothing more , nothing less. When presented with indisputable fact you move right on to the next easily debunked piece of idiocy. Its laughable and should be mocked. You are selling the magnacoaster and nobody with an iq above 80 is buying :lol: 

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I don't remember ever calling you stupid.  I have done a few face palms about things you have posted.  

Some science is fact.  Water freezes at 0c and boils at 100c.  Add pressure or vacuum and the freezing points and boiling points change.  That is science and those are facts.  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

I don't remember ever calling you stupid.  I have done a few face palms about things you have posted.  

Some science is fact.  Water freezes at 0c and boils at 100c.  Add pressure or vacuum and the freezing points and boiling points change.  That is science and those are facts.  

no , that is magnetism :lol: 

5 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Yeah, youre a victim just like SnowRider. 

Fucking please

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Jtssrx: I have the IQ of potato.

Also, Jt: You all band together to call me dumb. 

I’d prefer if you were a witch. Much better than an evangelical fucking moron mouth breather. Witches are at least humorous in the ha ha way, rather than your, ha that’s sad ha way. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Jtssrx: I have the IQ of potato.

Also, Jt: You all band together to call me dumb. 

I’d prefer if you were a witch. Much better than an evangelical fucking moron mouth breather. Witches are at least humorous in the ha ha way, rather than your, ha that’s sad ha way. 

Not an Evangelical. 

Yes I have the IQ of a potato because I reject your pseudo science 

Just now, jtssrx said:

Here it is folks! A Youtube video that proves it all... Fuck 2000 years and MILLIONS of scientists who studied the laws of nature. Some fucking retard evangelical crayon eater out together a 45 minutes web video. #IAmJustAsking Questions

Just now, jtssrx said:

Not an Evangelical. 

Yes I have the IQ of a potato because I reject your pseudo science 

Whatever nut job faction of Christ you are, doesn’t matter. I sure as fuck hope you are basing this off religion... If not, then you have no excuse for your retardation.