Check your account email address ×

Another Liberal bites the Dust

XCR1250

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DAVE said:

Is looking at a set of titties bursting out like that inappropriate though? Imo nothing wrong with looking.

Bet now a days you could get fired for it.   Maybe not a comedian on a late night talk show but in an office setting they could be gone.  

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Is looking at a set of titties bursting out like that inappropriate though? Imo nothing wrong with looking.

Well, therein lies the quandary we'd better start figuring out.  Exactly what is considered "sexual misconduct" these days?  And, exactly what should be considered a reportably offense?

It's getting ridiculous.  My wife just game me her nickels worth on it too.  "Maybe the women should stop being whores."  Ahhhh....classy lady!!!  :lol:

Where the fuck is SLinger?????

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Bet now a days you could get fired for it.   Maybe not a comedian on a late night talk show but in an office setting they could be gone.  

Ive never worked in an office setting with women... Id definitely have the blinders on if i did.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Well, therein lies the quandary we'd better start figuring out.  Exactly what is considered "sexual misconduct" these days?  And, exactly what should be considered a reportably offense?

It's getting ridiculous.  My wife just game me her nickels worth on it too.  "Maybe the women should stop being whores."  Ahhhh....classy lady!!!  :lol:

Is dressing like that being a whore though?

We use to say they were cock teasers....the actual whores where the one that you would never think they were...it was like winning the lottery....loose clothing and all...and underneath was a dynamite body. :lol:

1 hour ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

You are 100% correct. Women show their breasts, where sexy clothing, put on make up, get tanned, etc... It's all sex appeal. It's only offensive when someone they don't like is hitting on them. 

you need to avert your eyes when tits are on display to do otherwise would be sexually harrasing 

I had a young lady I worked with ask me to raise up my eye level a few times. :lol: 5 foot nothing, 100 pounds and a set of cannons...just about perfect.

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

CUZ she's fucking hot as shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

And i'm sure she doesn't know her cleavage is hanging out there like that.  I'm sure she doesn't want to be seen as a sex symbol and gawked at.  I'm positive!!!!

You put your tits out like that, I'm gonna going to look and give admiring glances.  Women shouldn't act all offended when they were clothes like that.  Wear business appropriate or cover up your shit if you are gonna get offended every time a man looks at you.  We were at a dinner party last weekend with 4 other couples, laughing about all this shit, and I announced that I could never be in politics cuz I had groped every woman in that room.  Then someone mentioned another group of our friends, "I groped all them too!" :lol: 

22 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I had to quit going to the bank 4 times a day because of a woman that worked there dressed like that. :lol:

What, you must have needed to open another checking account, or maybe a roll of quarters? :dunno:  

10 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Ive never worked in an office setting with women... Id definitely have the blinders on if i did.

Last place I worked a 30 something hotty asked me if I wanted to see her back tattoo.....and when I say back I mean from her shoulder blades down to the left ass cheek.   Um...."yesssss" :lol:   She even had me take a picture of it with her camera.  Some women want you to look at them.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

you need to avert your eyes when tits are on display to do otherwise would be sexually harrasing 

Next time just give a friendly smile. Youd be surprised the response. :thumbsup:

10 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Next time just give a friendly smile. Youd be surprised the response. :thumbsup:

Yeah don't get me wrong, the last thing I wanna do is just leer at some good looking womans tits.  But if they put them out there in a low cut thing, I usually make a point of looking up, making eye contact, then down, then back up. :lol:  Not necessarily in that order.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Yeah don't get me wrong, the last thing I wanna do is just leer at some good looking womans tits.  But if they put them out there in a low cut thing, I usually make a point of looking up, making eye contact, then down, then back up. :lol:  Not necessarily in that order.

Yeah well you have to have a little bit of style when you do it you cant just stare like a creep. :lol: 

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

If they are whores why are they complaining!!!!????

1 hour ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

If they are whores why are they complaining!!!!????

Who knows.  Women are emotionial boiling pots that think and reason without much forethought it seems  And "a woman scorned....".  That's why they can lean left so easily.  Except, most still want a strong man and the left is kinda short on those.  :lol:

Or, are you new to women?  Whew!  How neat for you then!  :lmao:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Who knows.  Women are emotionial boiling pots that think and reason without much forethought it seems  And "a woman scorned....".  That's why they can lean left so easily.  Except, most still want a strong man and the left is kinda short on those.  :lol:

Or, are you new to women?  Whew!  How neat for you then!  :lmao:

Pffft! new? I wish. Im sick of these bitches. 

Just now, Zambroski said:

Meh, I'm day to day.  But I still can't find myself attracted to men.  I must get a look at this @xtralettucetomatoe580  He may be just what I need.  :whistle:

:lol:

Actually I love sexually harassing women. good thing I dont make $25 mil a year, nobody is going to come after me. :bc: 

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Looking at a nice set of cans is a lot different that what Matt did gave some chick a dildo with a note how he wanted to use it on her or remotly locking his office door and puling out his cock :flush: 

These stories of cocks have to have you engorged 24/7 I bet.