Check your account email address ×

Another Liberal bites the Dust

XCR1250

While i dont like matt i feel like this is getting out of control, can simply asking a woman out for a drink or a date become sexual harassment?

If we can all be honest here, who hasnt seen a woman use sex to get ahead? All of us men have seen examples, can you imagine how many of those types of woman find their way to entertainment?

Seems like a woman who regrets fucking some douchebag guy can become a victim and get 15 minutes in the spot light

Edited by MiSledder

3 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

While i dont like matt i feel like this is getting out of control, can simply asking a woman out for a drink or a date become sexual harassment?

If we can all be honest here, who hasnt seen a woman use sex to get ahead? All of us men have seen examples, can you imagine how many of those types of woman find their way to entertainment?

Seems like a woman who regrets fucking some douchebag guy can become a victim and get 15 minutes in the spot light

Men have been getting their manhood neutered for the last 30 years. Empower women, degrade men. It's the way of the world now. Women are the new men.

4 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

I've posted that before. People are supposed to be attracted to each other, that is how we create new life, women and men do what is needed to get noticed be it cologne, makeup, perfume, clothing, everyone is guilty of it, no exceptions.

3 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I've posted that before. People are supposed to be attracted to each other, that is how we create new life, women and men do what is needed to get noticed be it cologne, makeup, perfume, clothing, everyone is guilty of it, no exceptions.

You are 100% correct. Women show their breasts, where sexy clothing, put on make up, get tanned, etc... It's all sex appeal. It's only offensive when someone they don't like is hitting on them. 

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Agreed.  This new "victim-hood" is starting to sound awfully like "Wolf!!!!!!"  Matt was probably a perv but, these accusations need to start getting some new parameters before they start trickling down in to normal society and destroying lives over overblown and/or baseless accusations.  

BTW, I used to like Matt before the librul fascist movement.  I did enjoy him hanging that lying bitch out to dry during his interview though....bet she wasn't expecting that from "her side".

17 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Men have been getting their manhood neutered for the last 30 years. Empower women, degrade men. It's the way of the world now. Women are the new men.

True, but mostly just the men that didn't have much to "neuter" in the first place.  Those kind of "men" have been becoming the most popular over the last 8.

"Thanks......

Ahhh....you know!  :lmao:

27 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Giving head, to get ahead.

I personally know a couple of women that did this 25 years ago. The were average intelligence, but good lookers back then .

Lately, I,ve ran across these women in the local malls, and now they like like cows. Huge cows ! I didn,t know that stuff was so fattening. LOL

Karma works in many strange ways.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Though it is the first complaint about his behavior in the twenty plus years he's been at NBC News, the statement continues, there is reason to believe it may not be an isolated incident. 

First complaint in 20 years my ass.  

Just now, Highmark said:

Though it is the first complaint about his behavior in the twenty plus years he's been at NBC News, the statement continues, there is reason to believe it may not be an isolated incident. 

Exactly. This is no different than oreily 

20 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

You are 100% correct. Women show their breasts, where sexy clothing, put on make up, get tanned, etc... It's all sex appeal. It's only offensive when someone they don't like is hitting on them. 

Who doesnt love a nice set of breasts?

:happy:

Just now, Highmark said:

Exactly, it's just the first time that he has not been a protected perv.

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Matts a good looking famous, rediculously rich guy, you dont think woman have been throwing themselve at him for 20 yrs? Comon! He doesnt need "harrass" woman to get laid if he wants

Edited by MiSledder

Matts a good looking famous, rediculously rich guy, you dont think woman have been throwing themselve at him for 20 yrs? Comon! He doesnt need "harrass" woman to get laid if he wants

Maybe hes a douchebag

I am sure that's exactly what Matt Lauer thinks as well.  Sense of entitlement.....entitled to behave inappropriately.

True.  But here's the rule that  most know, and follow"  "you don't shit where you sleep".  If you do, you are either stupid or, you don't think your shit stinks anymore.  The latter applies to most of these guys.  

31 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Fucking hilarious and spot on.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Fucking hilarious and spot on.

CUZ she's fucking hot as shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

And i'm sure she doesn't know her cleavage is hanging out there like that.  I'm sure she doesn't want to be seen as a sex symbol and gawked at.  I'm positive!!!!

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

CUZ she's fucking hot as shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

And i'm sure she doesn't know her cleavage is hanging out there like that.  I'm sure she doesn't want to be seen as a sex symbol and gawked at.  I'm positive!!!!

Just now, DAVE said:

I had to quit going to the bank 4 times a day because of a woman that worked there dressed like that. :lol:

Granted its no excuse for men acting inappropriately but women play and use their sexuality to their advantage.  

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Granted its no excuse for men acting inappropriately but women play and use their sexuality to their advantage.  

Is looking at a set of titties bursting out like that inappropriate though? Imo nothing wrong with looking.