Check your account email address ×

Come on now...

Anler

3 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Man i can't wait to throw this shit back in their face when trump is gone and some beat off lib is president.

It won't matter, it's different, you see.

They don't know how or why it's different, but it is, and that's how they'll maintain the illusion. 

It is very fortunate for tyrants that people don't think.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

They don't know how or why it's different, but it is, and that's how they'll maintain the illusion. 

I think i might be easier to just be a mindless sheep and follow along. Trying to point out the idiocy and hypocrisy is fruitless...

25 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Well, thinking is hard, so...

That’s why fascism is good, right?...it takes thinking out of the hands of the citizens “for the greater good of all”.

Oh, wait, your “team” isn’t about fascism though.  So, must be something yet to be identified.  Don’t fret, We’ll figure something out for you.

9 hours ago, SSFB said:

I don't disagree with that but there are still lots of people defending Trump who like to pretend they're not. 

Oh, well in that case.  What would you like us to do, march in the streets?  Light some trash cans on fire?

9 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

This was a video of trump acting like a retard to some veteran native Americans. If you want to post a video of Warren acting like a retard I will be happy to comment. Why can't any of you be the least bit critical of this guy when he acts like a moron?

Fine,  we already admitted it was clumsy and standard fare Trump obnoxious.  2 or 3 of you guys are prancing around like you have some moral high ground and expecting us to fall on a fucking sword over it or something?  WGAS?!

Yes. The difference Obama sounds like an intelligent person who is capable of stringing words together to form a coherent sentence. Trump, with all of his business success, cannot seem to do this. In fact he can't go on tv and not look like a fool. Definitely one of his short comings. 

WGAF....Obama was a liar and an empty suit, propped up by an even bigger group of liars and hypocrites.  It seems to have consumed you for some reason.  The rest of us go on with our day.  He starts insulting my mother, maybe we'll have a problem.  

9 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Woolie said the same about dubya, almost verbatim. 

No Dan.  Jesus if there's one thing I can't stand is someone attributing something to me that they pulled out of their ass.  

1 hour ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Man i can't wait to throw this shit back in their face when trump is gone and some beat off lib is president.

Oh good!  We can't wait.  I bet you vote for the beat off too.

14 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

The most brilliant thing the right wing has done over the past few decades is convincing the average right wing voter that supporting and defending the establishment is rebelling against the establishment

Most brilliant thing you could do is get a formal education, learn a trade and provide for your family, instead of wasting hours hearing yourself talk on a snowmobile website about oligarchs and the bourgeoisie.  I suspect you won't though.

These old guys after all these years get there moment in the WH with the POTUS, and the POTUS shits on there moment with some stupid ass political remark that has nothing to do with honoring those men and there sacrifice, there is something seriously wrong with the presidents mind.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

These old guys after all these years get there moment in the WH with the POTUS, and the POTUS shits on there moment with some stupid ass political remark that has nothing to do with honoring those men and there sacrifice, there is something seriously wrong with the presidents mind.

Yep...feel bad for those men.

No shit. Trump could be caught on tape having sex with an aborted fetus and these guys would think he's a genius. Holy fuck!

no the diff is if Obama was caught having sex with an aborted fetus it would not have been covered and it it was it would have been pre spun .

guy got elected stirring shit he is not going to stop .  

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

not true again it wont be covered for the masses to see so when it is brought up it will be called fake news by most  

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

The most brilliant thing the right wing has done over the past few decades is convincing the average right wing voter that supporting and defending the establishment is rebelling against the establishment

Thread ender!

42 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

That's all we are saying. The trumpsters think it's awesome cuz it pisses off the libs. Holy shit man. 

51 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh, well in that case.  What would you like us to do, march in the streets?  Light some trash cans on fire?

Fine,  we already admitted it was clumsy and standard fare Trump obnoxious.  2 or 3 of you guys are prancing around like you have some moral high ground and expecting us to fall on a fucking sword over it or something?  WGAS?!

WGAF....Obama was a liar and an empty suit, propped up by an even bigger group of liars and hypocrites.  It seems to have consumed you for some reason.  The rest of us go on with our day.  He starts insulting my mother, maybe we'll have a problem.  

No Dan.  Jesus if there's one thing I can't stand is someone attributing something to me that they pulled out of their ass.  

Oh good!  We can't wait.  I bet you vote for the beat off too.

Most brilliant thing you could do is get a formal education, learn a trade and provide for your family, instead of wasting hours hearing yourself talk on a snowmobile website about oligarchs and the bourgeoisie.  I suspect you won't though.

This has nothing to do with policy or politics or ideology or any of that shit. Just wish he could be sincere and respectful to some folks that earned it. Is that too much to ask for? Is acting like a decent human being a partisan political thing now?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

This has nothing to do with policy or politics or ideology or any of that shit. Just wish he could be sincere and respectful to some folks that earned it. Is that too much to ask for? Is acting like a decent human being a partisan political thing now?

Apparently.

Trump is a brain dead fucking moron ....literally the lowest common denominator. The only thing dumber are the mouthbreathers that think he is "draining the swamp" and "taking us back to the right"

Honestly the fucking guy throws a few meat head bones to the Woolies and Zambri's like NO EVIL TRANSGENDERS IN THE MILITARY........and they are ready to vote for him in 2020 :lol: 

Never mind the motherfucker hasnt done a fucking thing he said he would 

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Trump is a brain dead fucking moron ....literally the lowest common denominator. The only thing dumber are the mouthbreathers that think he is "draining the swamp" and "taking us back to the right"

Honestly the fucking guy throws a few meat head bones to the Woolies and Zambri's like NO EVIL TRANSGENDERS IN THE MILITARY........and they are ready to vote for him in 2020 :lol: 

Never mind the motherfucker hasnt done a fucking thing he said he would 

what are the current figures on illegals flowing into the country? and two years ago?   WINNING!    THIS is what got him the win imo, and yes he has done it  while the dems try to ruin anyone not on there team covering for there criminal doings.   sad really.  this twilight zone world they are trying to perpetuate is coming apart at the seams and they are desperate to try and hold it together. BUT LOSING:lol: 

yes hes a spaz, one crass human being yet hes still leaps and bounds better than ANYTHING the Dems put forward.  They themselves prove that day in and day out.

2 minutes ago, old indy said:

what are the current figures on illegals flowing into the country? and two years ago?   WINNING!    THIS is what got him the win imo, and yes he has done it  while the dems try to ruin anyone not on there team covering for there criminal doings.   sad really.  this twilight zone world they are trying to perpetuate is coming apart at the seams and they are desperate to try and hold it together. BUT LOSING:lol: 

yes hes a spaz, one crass human being yet hes still leaps and bounds better than ANYTHING the Dems put forward.  They themselves prove that day in and day out.

Healthcare , Trade , Infrastructure , Taxes and Ceasing World Policing

FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL

Trump had one if the most successful tv shows for like a decade but yah he can't not look like a fool on tv :lol: And he has made some of the best speeches in presidential history, I think you imbiciles looks at Nazi Pig Dog need to get a fucking grip on reality, he made a fucking joke :flush:

Edited by Momorider