Check your account email address ×

The big hammer about to fall on Wall Street.

I guess me and my employer missed that chart. It was in the 70's that I started working. Raises were healthy. Since then both my income and lifestyle have gotten phenomenally better to the point where my wife and I retired comfortably about 6 years ahead of average.

Edited by 02sled

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, motonoggin said:

Pictures=1000 words

Care to post one that takes into account total compensation and not real hourly compensation?  Real hourly is also affected by increases in taxes.   

bgproductivityandcompensationchart1825.jpg

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

Care to post one that takes into account total compensation and not real hourly compensation?  Real hourly is also affected by increases in taxes.   

No I don't care to split hairs so you can feel better about the house of cards that is the us economy.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, motonoggin said:

No I don't care to split hairs so you can feel better about the house of cards that is the us economy.

:lmao:Plenty to improve upon but its a far, far improvement from the "real communism" economy.  Whatever that really is. :lol:  

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

It's over.  It's all over now.  We should have voted for Hillary I guess.

Image result for the end is near

Nobody knows but I mentioned this last week. A close friend of mine is a hedge fund manager and she told us 2 things.

1. P/E ratios are the highest they've been since before the stock market crash of 1929 and the tech bubble burst.

2. The fed needs to raise interest rates. The rate increase is way overdue and depending on how much and how fast they raise them could be really bad for the market. 

You and your bootlicker pals here like to wave the stock market around as one of Trump's accomplishments. What happens if it takes a shit, is that Trump too?

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Nobody knows but I mentioned this last week. A close friend of mine is a hedge fund manager and she told us 2 things.

1. P/E ratios are the highest they've been since before the stock market crash of 1929 and the tech bubble burst.

2. The fed needs to raise interest rates. The rate increase is way overdue and depending on how much and how fast they raise them could be really bad for the market. 

You and your bootlicker pals here like to wave the stock market around as one of Trump's accomplishments. What happens if it takes a shit, is that Trump too?

No, it's Obama.  :lol: