Check your account email address ×

He's rich, bitch!

• Platinum Contributing Member

I bought my daughter a Yeti 30oz. Rambler from Amazon and the order was fulfilled by Pronghorn Outfitters.....lemme guess...I get the wall or some such stupid shit. :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I bought my daughter a Yeti 30oz. Rambler from Amazon and the order was fulfilled by Pronghorn Outfitters.....lemme guess...I get the wall or some such stupid shit. :lol:

I have a couple of those. Keeps your coffee hot for a long time. :bc:

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No ethical consumption under capitalism. You can't change it, so enjoy it while you can. :bc:

4 minutes ago, bussman said:

Anyone that doesn’t get this is light years behind in knowing what’s going on. 

Yup

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

No doubt in my mind that the vast majority of guys here will accept the behavior described above with absolute glee.

You're like a drug addict, except the drug you're hooked on is this delusion that you and your motley band of fools are somehow going to dismantle the most successful form of government in the worlds history.  Oh well, thats on you. 

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

No doubt in my mind that the vast majority of guys here will accept the behavior described above with absolute glee.

For me I wouldn’t say it’s glee. More like we had a guy who looked good in a suit and made a good speech but sucked as a leader. So I’m willing to put up with the obnoxious New Yorker just to see if he can get us headed in a better direction. 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

You're like a drug addict, except the drug you're hooked on is this delusion that you and your motley band of fools are somehow going to dismantle the most successful form of government in the worlds history.  Oh well, thats on you. 

Revolution is inevitable. The amount of inequality will demand it.

Just now, Edmo said:

For me I wouldn’t say it’s glee. More like we had a guy who looked good in a suit and made a good speech but sucked as a leader. So I’m willing to put up with the obnoxious New Yorker just to see if he can get us headed in a better direction. 

Lol. More lame justifications. 

12 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Indeed.  We all know the finances of USPS was never a for profit expectation.

Neal

It should be at least break even. Clearly by nature it would be hard to make money given the infrastructure required to deliver to almost all of America but they need to try harder not subsidize to the tune of billions 

25 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

No, what's fucked is defending the status quo while thinking you're this rebel reformer out to help dear leader drain the swamp.

what's really fucked is your delusions that you and your cowardly masked friends are going to change the most successful economic system in the world

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

what's really fucked is your delusions that you and your cowardly masked friends are going to change the most successful economic system in the world

You are one dumb motherfucker