Check your account email address ×

*****Official Sno-X Thread!!!

Pro LCQ was a pretty good heat.  The stock sleds keep the competition much closer.  I guess we will see in the Final.  In many races last year the leader would lap all the way back up to about 5th place on average.  I wonder if it will be closer this season.  We shall see here in about half an hour.  

Good Thread @Zambroski.  Even though you've contributed almost nothing to it.......  :news: 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Pro LCQ was a pretty good heat.  The stock sleds keep the competition much closer.  I guess we will see in the Final.  In many races last year the leader would lap all the way back up to about 5th place on average.  I wonder if it will be closer this season.  We shall see here in about half an hour.  

Good Thread @Zambroski.  Even though you've contributed almost nothing to it.......  :news: 

Damn right, I wish I would have saw Angove at the end.  Looks like he almost came off.

17 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

:goodpost:

2 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I really like how Cat and Poo have come together to defeat and humiliate this common enemy .  :bc:

Pro Lite final was Cat, Doo, Doo.  Smells to me like you need to empty the litter box.......  :flush: 

• Sad 1

Peter Narsha #1 qualifier for the Pro Final.  Should be a great race.  Logan Christian has a good shot at taking another SnoX final.  The Red sleds should be tough too though.  Never count Tucker out.  He has always proved to have the best lungs in this sport.  Let's see if he still has those lungs.  

Looks like I've got some back reading to do here...I'll get to it. 

Been busy as shit these last couple of days.  Track had some rough spots so I bounced around quite a bit.  Sport and Pro-lite racers were looking fucking great.  Both have racers that will be moving up soon.  Dropping the Pro-open mod sleds down to essentially pro-lite really made it hard to determine who was on the track at times...but, just a couple of minutes of watching and it was clear...those pro guys are just something special to watch.  It's man and machine melded into one.  Hard to describe how fluid and effortless they look.  

All OEM's looked pretty well represented out there.  If anything, I thought I saw more Doos than last year.  Guess they have the "cheap sleds" to try and eek out all the wins.  Didn't work though...oh well.  Guess just Cat can do that the right way..  :dunno:  @AKIQPilot  :lmao::hdchr:

Fuck...really a great couple of days of racing.  Weather was cold but beautiful yesterday.   I've never been much of a "shutterbug" but snapped a few yesterday.

I don't know and don't give 3 shits what those faggots are doing out west but if a picture has 1000 words, this one's is "gay" and "lame" 1000 times.  God damn abortions with no business being on this track.  We basically just had to let them crash, fuck and fumble around out there because they had almost no control and if we got on the track to try and help we'd have probably got run the fuck over.  4 strokes just don't belong in SX at any level...and these things...well, they offered us all laughes as they farted along.  :lmao:

IMG_2591.jpg

IMG_2593.jpg

IMG_2610.jpg

IMG_2596.jpg

Not sure what the numbers were last nite but, as usual, it looked like record attendance.  The line of people went all the way up to the right into two more sets of packed bleachers.  Lodge was standing room only.  "SX is dying!!!!!"  :lmao:

IMG_2616.jpg

And look what Santa brought me via a race team!   I rolled it over an hour of run time in my yard!  And WHEW....this thing is gonna be fun!   Fucking stupid, crazy fun!  I think Benny TooMany would total it as soon as he plugged in the teather. :lol:  @f7ben  

17 SX.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1