Check your account email address ×

You are president, why don't you act like it?

Anler

It's hard not to be critical of Trump when he acts like a spoiled little kid all if the time. Let your accomplishments speak for themselves and stop having to belittle everyone who doesn't kiss your ass. 

I loved the tweet over the negros in china.  I fucking LOLOLOLOL'ed over that shit.  And Trumpy was spot on.

"Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me...unless I'm a flaming liberal apologist that can't take critisism and can't stand people that don't want to follow the liberal fascism agenda."

BOO HOO!  

Obama was such a great unifier.  But, he sure acted presidential....we all know that.  A true leader of the free world.

Look at everyone laughing.  :lol:

Related image

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I loved the tweet over the negros in china.  I fucking LOLOLOLOL'ed over that shit.  And Trumpy was spot on.

"Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me...unless I'm a flaming liberal apologist that can't take critisism and can't stand people that don't want to follow the liberal fascism agenda."

BOO HOO!  

Obama was such a great unifier.  But, he sure acted presidential....we all know that.  A true leader of the free world.

Look at everyone laughing.  :lol:

Related image

Dude, the video is over Trump being a sensitive pussy, not the other way around. :lol:

They (cavuto and other Republicans) are asking him to stop acting like a cunt so they can get shit done. It's not looking good for them while they are fighting to maintain seats. :nuts:

Anyone who knows who LaVar ball is knows he’s an idiot. He’s a bigger blowhard than trump.  These two are a perfect match for some juvenile Twitter spat.

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Dude, the video is over Trump being a sensitive pussy, not the other way around. :lol:

They (cavuto and other Republicans) are asking him to stop acting like a cunt so they can get shit done. It's not looking good for them while they are fighting to maintain seats. :nuts:

The reason they can't get shit done is because the R's won't compromise and they are part of the "industry" milking the cash cow.  Trump is disrupting that...and should continue to do so.  Trump's power lies in the mass voters still approving his monkey wrench approach.  Still, I'm not an overly big fan of all of his methods/tweets.  But, as I think some are good, others probably think the ones that I "dissaprove" of are good too.  So....  :dunno:

And the way I see it.  the "cuntyness" is running both ways pretty hard.  "I hate my boss!!  So I am going to slander him in public!!!!!  Boo Hoo!!!!"  "He attacked me back!!!!   Boo hoo!!"

Give me a fucking break.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Anyone who knows who LaVar ball is knows he’s an idiot. He’s a bigger blowhard than trump.  These two are a perfect match for some juvenile Twitter spat.

Oh...it was fucking priceless.  Wonder why the NBA isn't taking a knee yet?  :whistle:   Too busy scooping up NFL fans I guess.  :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

The reason they can't get shit done is because the R's won't compromise and they are part of the "industry" milking the cash cow.  Trump is disrupting that...and should continue to do so.  Trump's power lies in the mass voters still approving his monkey wrench approach.  Still, I'm not an overly big fan of all of his methods/tweets.  But, as I think some are good, others probably think the ones that I "dissaprove" of are good too.  So....  :dunno:

And the way I see it.  the "cuntyness" is running both ways pretty hard.  "I hate my boss!!  So I am going to slander him in public!!!!!  Boo Hoo!!!!"  "He attacked me back!!!!   Boo hoo!!"

Give me a fucking break.

See I don't see Trump as the "outsider" you say he is. His appointments prove that. I think he is pushing the republican schtick and acting like a bitch everyday on Twitter is interfering with the agenda.

I guess I should applaude it cuz it's gonna blow up on them. But then we go back to some faggot liberal president and republicans acting like whiny cunts... 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I can't help but chuckle, at the same people losing their shit over Trump not being the traditional definition of "presidential", when........Bill Clinton.  "whats the big deal?"

Dude, he an immature asshole. That's the issue. None of these arguments are over any policy or proposed legislation, it's like freedom sledder in front of the world. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

See I don't see Trump as the "outsider" you say he is. His appointments prove that. I think he is pushing the republican schtick and acting like a bitch everyday on Twitter is interfering with the agenda.

I guess I should applaude it cuz it's gonna blow up on them. But then we go back to some faggot liberal president and republicans acting like whiny cunts... 

Bingo.....it's amazing that nobody in his inner circle especially somebody like his daughter can't get him to STFU.

2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

His appointments have brought in more outsiders than I can remember any Potus appointing.  Not all can be outsiders.  Some DC experience is necessary.

Bold:  HOLD THE LINE!!!!!!!!  We've got the best chance I've ever seen to break this DC horseshit up here.  The Agent that is Trump, while somewhat tasteless and bitter, is exactly what we need.  Both sides hate him...and he needs NOTHING in the way of green from them.  THAT DRIVES THEM NUTS!  

FUCK DC.

7 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Dude, he an immature asshole. That's the issue. None of these arguments are over any policy or proposed legislation, it's like freedom sledder in front of the world. 

How much experience do you have dealing with New Yorkers?  Thats just how they are.  They're arrogant, obnoxious, all of that.  But you never have any doubt about what they're thinking, because they will come right out and tell you.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

His appointments have brought in more outsiders than I can remember any Potus appointing.  Not all can be outsiders.  Some DC experience is necessary.

Bold:  HOLD THE LINE!!!!!!!!  We've got the best chance I've ever seen to break this DC horseshit up here.  The Agent that is Trump, while somewhat tasteless and bitter, is exactly what we need.  Both sides hate him...and he needs NOTHING in the way of green from them.  THAT DRIVES THEM NUTS!  

FUCK DC.

No you don't. Trump will be one and done. Need new party candidates in the house and Senate to bust any majorities. 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

How much experience do you have dealing with New Yorkers?  Thats just how they are.  They're arrogant, obnoxious, all of that.  But you never have any doubt about what they're thinking, because they will come right out and tell you.

I deal with lots of arrogant assholes. But I think (and so do millions of others) that the job of president requires some professionalism. Come dude, bullying stupid college kids? Is that what the president should be doing? Is that what you support?

3 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I deal with lots of arrogant assholes. But I think (and so do millions of others) that the job of president requires some professionalism. Come dude, bullying stupid college kids? Is that what the president should be doing? Is that what you support?

Jfk was looked at as one of thebest presidents ever apparently.....he hadmore pussy flowing through the white house then anyone will know....how is that being presidential?

11 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I think your prism is flawed.  He has to work within the system, and that pragmatism is what got him in the door.  If the public keeps pressure on their pols, maybe some legislation that actually improves our lives will happen.  Did you hear Hatch and that douchebag this week going back and forth?  He rightly pointed out that half the countries problems could be solved in short order, if they dropped the partisan bullshit and actually tried to find consensus.  I don't know how many times those of us who support Trump have to point out, that I don't like Republicans much more at all than I like Democrats.  And I don't like most Dem polls.  At all.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

FUCK DC.

Exactly.  Trumps rise isn't about  or D or R.  Its about Washington.  Really good discussion on Politico this week, about how what Trump is trying to do is going to take 10 years minimum.  People are so A.D.D. in this country, they get led around by the noses with every issue.  Doaes anyone really give a rats ass about Roy Moore?  No.  Except Alabama.  Still didnt' keep the news whores from bombarding the airwaves with it.  All these entrenched shit bags have to be voted out, and true reformer/citizen legislators have to take back control of the asylum.  I'm all for term limits, but do you think these scumbags will ever vote them into law, unless they had guns pointed at them?

• Like 1

Just now, DAVE said:

Jfk was looked at as one of thebest presidents ever apparently.....he hadmore pussy flowing through the white house then anyone will know....how is that being presidential?

Well apparently everyone in Washington is getting some side action. But in public president Kennedy was very professional and respected. I think we are used to dealing with the pussy, but not so much the spoiled child antics. 

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Well apparently everyone in Washington is getting some side action. But in public president Kennedy was very professional and respected. I think we are used to dealing with the pussy, but not so much the spoiled child antics. 

So you would prefer an adulterous 2 faced prick....instead of a get in your face type of guy.