Check your account email address ×

You are president, why don't you act like it?

Anler

31 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

So? Who cares 

I surely don't.  I actually enjoy seeing who's panties he ruffles and why.

27 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

WTF does  that have to do with anything and despite his dalliances Slick was a good President.

I guess what some of us are saying that despite Trumps blowhardeness, he's doing whats right for Americans and at least trying to keep his promises.  I still think a 48 year old POTUS stickin a cigar in a 21 year old interns vagina is about as low rent as it gets.  And certainly, if we're going to let Clinton lower that bar, why are we so verklempt over Trump and some dumb tweets?   :dunno:   

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I didn't say I was OK with anything and sticking up for himself..... Trump instigates this petty bullshit and then cries about it. Like I said you are just arguing for the sake of arguement. Also you said he was respected around the world yet no comment about his numbers I posted.

No comment because i didnt see your edit till now....and since when do polls mean anything. :lol:

43 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Im not excusing.....you are!!!! :lol:

Not really. I didn't vote for clinton,  in fact I was a huge Clinton basher in 2000. I was a dubya supporter. I think I still have the "snowmobiles for Bush" bumper stickers somewhere. Clinton, Bush and Obama were all capable of acting professional and respecting the office. Trump not so much. 

21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I surely don't.  I actually enjoy seeing who's panties he ruffles and why.

I guess what some of us are saying that despite Trumps blowhardeness, he's doing whats right for Americans and at least trying to keep his promises.  I still think a 48 year old POTUS stickin a cigar in a 21 year old interns vagina is about as low rent as it gets.  And certainly, if we're going to let Clinton lower that bar, why are we so verklempt over Trump and some dumb tweets?   :dunno:   

And yet Trump grabs women by the pussy and brags about it. So it's only low rent when a Democrat does It? This is where your credibility takes a shit. You would never support this behavior if Obama did it, but Trump is doing it for America. What a bunch of bullshit. 

2 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Good rant and spot on.

1 hour ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Dude, the video is over Trump being a sensitive pussy, not the other way around. :lol:

They (cavuto and other Republicans) are asking him to stop acting like a cunt so they can get shit done. It's not looking good for them while they are fighting to maintain seats. :nuts:

Cavuto is spot on, the problem Trump is that he just not a narcissist, he's a deranged narcissist.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I can't help but chuckle, at the same people losing their shit over Trump not being the traditional definition of "presidential", when........Bill Clinton.  "whats the big deal?"

Trump and his fucked up insecure personality have done more damage to his agenda than has any Dem or moderate Rep.

My HS football coach pounded into us not to act like a jackoff after scoring or making a big play, instead he said "act like you've been there before", Trump would do well in his current position to heed those simple words.

6 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

And yet Trump grabs women by the pussy and brags about it. So it's only low rent when a Democrat does It? This is where your credibility takes a shit. You would never support this behavior if Obama did it, but Trump is doing it for America. What a bunch of bullshit. 

He said he'd like to grab them by the pussy...

12 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Exactly, he said he could if he chose to because of the position he was in. 

The best parts are:

1: Those of us with actual observation skills could see how he was right in thinking he could do that if he wanted to.

2: Now it’s literally been proven true with all these elitist leftists get busted for doing exactly that. 

:lol: 

Edited by bussman
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, DAVE said:

You need to listen to what the smart people are saying, trumps actions are turning him off to alot of people, alot of people in his own base. That can only hurt him when he is trying to get shit done. And sure as fuck isnt going to help him in any re-election attempt. 

7 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Cavuto is spot on, the problem Trump is that he just not a narcissist, he's a deranged narcissist.

Trump and his fucked up insecure personality have done more damage to his agenda than has any Dem or moderate Rep.

My HS football coach pounded into us not to act like a jackoff after scoring or making a big play, instead he said "act like you've been there before", Trump would do well in his current position to heed those simple words.

Our culture today is full of degenerate, self serving, ego centric fake assholes. Trump represents this nation perfectly in that way and ironically the ones that have a mouth foaming level of hatred for him are just like him. 

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

Exactly, he said he could if he chose to because of the position he was in. 

The best parts are:

1: Those of us with actual observation skills could see how he was right in thinking he could do that if wanted to.

2: Now it’s literally been proven true with all these elitist leftists get busted for doing exactly that. 

:lol: 

/thread.  I know we all have different perspectives on things, but I just don't understand how anyone is trying to draw equivalence to a couple celebs shit talking in private, to what countless examples of these lefties have actually done and confessed to.  Mind numbing actually. From now on, when I see another one of these arguments, I'm just going to reply, "Charlie Rose". :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

You need to listen to what the smart people are saying, trumps actions are turning him off to alot of people, alot of people in his own base. That can only hurt him when he is trying to get shit done. And sure as fuck isnt going to help him in any re-election attempt. 

I don’t want the establishment to get anything done since they are proven fuck face authoritarians. 

Hopefully he serves what is his historic role in burning the deep state to the ground and maybe the next person can be genuine. :bc: 

1 minute ago, bussman said:

I don’t want the establishment to get anything done since they are proven fuck face authoritarians. 

Hopefully he serves what is his historic role in burning the deep state to the ground and maybe the next person can be genuine. :bc: 

He is burning himself down. You're jerking off to a lame duck one and done president. He is the pro cross president. :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I think it would be a lot different if Trump actually did this to women as president,  but he said this like a decade ago as a private person, who let's face it, he is a baller. If you can show where he has done this in office like the rumors that are coming out about these politicians that are currently in office and had done this while in office I believe it would be a different feeling around here.

Just now, Rigid1 said:

I think it would be a lot different if Trump actually did this to women as president,  but he said this like a decade ago as a private person, who let's face it, he is a baller. If you can show where he has done this in office like the rumors that are coming out about these politicians that are currently in office and had done this while in office I believe it would be a different feeling around here.

Oh so he can talk about licking a dudes ass but unless I can show proof it never happened. :lol: you guys are mental midgets. Seriously, can you imagine the outrage if Obama was tweeting this childish bullshit? Come on, everyone is begging him to stop acting like this, not because they hate him but because they want to help him be effective. Watch the video you meathead. 

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

He is burning himself down. You're jerking off to a lame duck one and done president. He is the pro cross president. :bc:

I’m not caring one way or the other, you’re the one jerking off emotionally hating. I can only hope he outs as many evil lying fucks as he can, I don’t care how or what happens to him later. 

No denying the establishment is crumbling, how much he has to do with it I don’t know. Don’t care either, just hope it continues. :bc: 

2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Oh so he can talk about licking a dudes ass but unless I can show proof it never happened. :lol: you guys are mental midgets. Seriously, can you imagine the outrage if Obama was tweeting this childish bullshit? Come on, everyone is begging him to stop acting like this, not because they hate him but because they want to help him be effective. Watch the video you meathead. 

Saying you could do something isn’t akin to actually doing it. Talk about being a mental midget. :lol: 

13 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Idrather see him upset everyone...then be the same old nothings of the past....wtf did obama get done? He had to executive order everything. This shits floating to the top....none of this would have happened had Hillary won....and if this is all that happens in Trumps 4 yrs...i still consider it a success as it is a good clensing that was much needed.

Just now, DAVE said:

Idrather see him upset everyone...then be the same old nothings of the past....wtf did obama get done? He had to executive order everything. This shits floating to the top....none of this would have happened had Hillary won....and if this is all that happens in Trumps 4 yrs...i still consider it a success as it is a good clensing that was much needed.

These guys prefer their turd sandwiches on high quality bakery bread. But like good sheep they think it’s not a turd that way. What dipshits.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

ahem.  As you could say to me, "quit watching so much CBS, NBC, CNN, NY Times. :lol:  :bc:   Think about it.  We're bombarded with the fake outrage constantly about Trump from these outlets....94% negative coverage ffs.  Russian Colluuuuuuuusion!!!!   Unprecedented propaganda hyped up bullshit. The only ones all wound up about it are people with extremely short attention spans, or the ones who are never actually tried to hear a different perspective, because assholes like Charlie Rose sneered that places like Drudge or Fox were just right wing hate sites.  Yes, ironic.  I know.  People so concerned about the divisiveness, were the ones calling people like Rush Limbaugh a hater and a wacko, because he had been pointing out this hypocrisy for 30 years, when Ben was still eating his boogers.  Hell he probably still does. :lol:  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

ahem.  As you could say to me, "quit watching so much CBS, NBC, CNN, NY Times. :lol:  :bc:   Think about it.  We're bombarded with the fake outrage constantly about Trump from these outlets....94% negative coverage ffs.  Russian Colluuuuuuuusion!!!!   Unprecedented propaganda hyped up bullshit. The only ones all wound up about it are people with extremely short attention spans, or the ones who are never actually tried to hear a different perspective, because assholes like Charlie Rose sneered that places like Drudge or Fox were just right wing hate sites.  Yes, ironic.  I know.  People so concerned about the divisiveness, were the ones calling people like Rush Limbaugh a hater and a wacko, because he had been pointing out this hypocrisy for 30 years, when Ben was still eating his boogers.  Hell he probably still does. :lol:  

If he just acted like an adult he would be alot more effective and less of a target for these "fake news" attacks. That's the only message here brah. 

2 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Dude, the video is over Trump being a sensitive pussy, not the other way around. :lol:

They (cavuto and other Republicans) are asking him to stop acting like a cunt so they can get shit done. It's not looking good for them while they are fighting to maintain seats. :nuts:

I think it’s great how he insults the fuck out of people and he and his followers insist that he’s loved by all. There’s going to be no tax bill this year. :lol: 

38 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

31 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

28 minutes ago, bussman said:

When did Trump actually grab them by the pussy? I swear, some of you are so stupid I can’t believe you find a way to even log in here. :lol: 

15 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

And we've seen just how accurate all the predictions most had about Trump were. 

12 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Obama lied through his teeth for 8 years, from ACA to the borders, to gay rights and pretty much anything that seemed to matter.  My problems with him was that he was trying to take the country in a direction that many if not most of us did not want to happen.  This is why we now have Trump.  Connect those dots.  Most of us feel this way, and can see the forest before the trees with Trumps supposed crassness.  How many testimonials and endorsements from people who've actually dealth with the guy, or benefitted from his charity or generousity  to understand he's not this hater oger that the media keeps trying to paint him as?  Stories that NEVER got publicity.

This is the day of thanks.  Lets put it this way.  Despite your hatred for the guy, be thankful that in spite of him (I'll say because of him), the economy is humming along for more people now (not just you like last 8 years) and most economists predict continued strong GDP growth in 18.  All the rest of this shit from Roy Moore to Charlie Rose, is just noise and entertainment.

45 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Not really. I didn't vote for clinton,  in fact I was a huge Clinton basher in 2000. I was a dubya supporter. I think I still have the "snowmobiles for Bush" bumper stickers somewhere. Clinton, Bush and Obama were all capable of acting professional and respecting the office. Trump not so much. 

Despite the fact that Bush closed Yellowstone, the schmucks over on snow west found a way to love him. It was the weirdest things I ever saw.