Check your account email address ×

You are president, why don't you act like it?

Anler

11 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

If he just acted like an adult he would be alot more effective and less of a target for these "fake news" attacks. That's the only message here brah. 

There is nothing Trump can do that will make him less of a target, thats just another misconception and shitty narrative thrown up for the masses to digest.  The leftists and most of Washington have declared war on him, and if you haven't noticed, seem to be willing to say or do anything about him to take him down.  There is no reconcilliation with these people and Trump, or any other true reformer that comes along.  I recognize and accept that, politics is a bloodsport to these people.  These people in Washington and any inside the beltway types are not our friends, we should quit thinking they are.  K street needs to have a squad of Bentifas to just have at them. Whats that stat about 11 or 12 of the richest 15 counties in the country, being all clustered around Washington?  Nothing could illustrate the corruption better than that.

Edited by DriftBusta

7 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Despite the fact that Bush closed Yellowstone, the schmucks over on snow west found a way to love him. It was the weirdest things I ever saw. 

And you behave the same exact way, just change it to the left hand. :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Oh so he can talk about licking a dudes ass but unless I can show proof it never happened. :lol: you guys are mental midgets. Seriously, can you imagine the outrage if Obama was tweeting this childish bullshit? Come on, everyone is begging him to stop acting like this, not because they hate him but because they want to help him be effective. Watch the video you meathead. 

I don't get where you go off on tweets from my post you quoted?  If you want to talk about that, I have no problem addressing it..I would say 50-70% of his tweets are an embarrassment,  to him, the office he holds, and the American people. I do like it when he calls out the media on their BS,  and IMO,  the fake media has not been as prevalent as it was 6MO ago, occasionally some good info in his tweets, and I like it when he has a good tweet. So there you go. Honestly I haven't seen one person here condone his tweeting with 100% positivity, we all seem to agree on that. 

Other than failed or highly watered down executive orders, trump has signed no high impact legislation. He and bannon are attacking the people he needs most. A very strange management style. Then there’s his bottomless pit of needful recognition. It’s pathetic to watch play out on the world stage. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

There is nothing Trump can do that will make him less of a target, thats just another misconception and shitty narrative thrown up for the masses to digest.  The leftists and most of Washington have declared war on him, and if you haven't noticed, seem to be willing to say or do anything about him to take him down.  There is no reconcilliation with these people and Trump, or any other true reformer that comes along.  I recognize and accept that, politics is a bloodsport to these people.  These people in Washington and any inside the beltway types are not our friends, we should quit thinking they are.  K street needs to have a squad of Bentifas to just have at them. Whats that stat about 11 or 12 of the richest 15 counties in the country, being all clustered around Washington?  Nothing could illustrate the corruption better than that.

He doesnt have to be liked, you are correct many will never like him. But he does need to be respected, and he is losing respect from his base and other potential "outiers" You and the other neocon hack jobs are not going to be enough to make him effective. He needs more support. 

8 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I don't get where you go off on tweets from my post you quoted?  If you want to talk about that, I have no problem addressing it..I would say 50-70% of his tweets are an embarrassment,  to him, the office he holds, and the American people. I do like it when he calls out the media on their BS,  and IMO,  the fake media has not been as prevalent as it was 6MO ago, occasionally some good info in his tweets, and I like it when he has a good tweet. So there you go. Honestly I haven't seen one person here condone his tweeting with 100% positivity, we all seem to agree on that. 

Maybe you should have watched the video and stayed on point with the topic if you dont understand what i meant. :bc:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Arguing with Lavar Ball on Twitter is now considered  doing something for the American People....I mean come the fuck on.:slapping:

That's all we are saying. 

2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

He doesnt have to be liked, you are correct many will never like him. But he does need to be respected, and he is losing respect from his base and other potential "outiers" You and the other neocon hack jobs are not going to be enough to make him effective. He needs more support. 

Do all the idiot Dems who called Trump a misogynist have respect for Bill Clinton? :lmao:

3 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Do all the idiot Dems who called Trump a misogynist have respect for Bill Clinton? :lmao:

Dude, this is about Trump. Is your whole argument that the Republican president only has to act less sleazy than the last Democratic president who was a sleaze? 

There is no president in recent history who acts as childish and disrespectful as Trump on a daily basis. None. There are plenty of mysogynists on both sides. So why not act better?

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Maybe you should have watched the video and stayed on point with the topic if you dont understand what i meant. :bc:

Bro, you brought up the whole pussy grab thing, not me..not trying to argue,  but ya did.:bc:

17 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Bro, you brought up the whole pussy grab thing, not me..not trying to argue,  but ya did.:bc:

No, somebody here deflected from trump being a immature child to what about Clinton sticking a cigar in a girls pussy? The topic on hand is Sally tweety pants... :bc:

7 minutes ago, bussman said:

I wonder if Barry ever said grab them by the dick? If Micheal found out he did I bet he’d be pissed. 

Probably but nobody ever caught it on tape but we can still assume he did cuz you know Michelle is really a dude...

37 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I'd disagree.  And I pay zero attention to polls.  They've proven to be often corrupt or just dead wrong.  Besides, I don't form my opinions based on polls

36 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Arguing with Lavar Ball on Twitter is now considered  doing something for the American People....I mean come the fuck on.:slapping:

Yes silly.  Trump throws out a couple tweets, that probably occupied about a minute of his time, and media goes on about it for days.  Still doesn't bother me, particularly since Levar Bull is a complete douchebag.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I'd disagree.  And I pay zero attention to polls.  They've proven to be often corrupt or just dead wrong.  Besides, I don't form my opinions based on polls

Yes silly.  Trump throws out a couple tweets, that probably occupied about a minute of his time, and media goes on about it for days.  Still doesn't bother me, particularly since Levar Bull is a complete douchebag.

Nobody said anything about polls, this is about childish tweets and those are real. 

4 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Probably but nobody ever caught it on tape but we can still assume he did cuz you know Michelle is really a dude...

That was the point of my whole joke dummy. :lol: 

Never knew until recently that Clooney married a tranny too. Wtf. :puke: