Check your account email address ×

The Story of Snowrider

f7ben

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I can’t believe Ben waited as long as he did to spill this story

He should be flogged.  A story like this that inspired a lasting nickname and maybe one of the funniest matching chop pics ever?

Shameful really.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Imagine a forum where members actually need to “take breaks”.  

:lol:

What a place!!!!!!!!!

When Trump gets re elected , this will be happening even more by the TDS sufferers 

11 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

He is the dumbest fuck I’ve ever encountered on a forum. MC is a close second

Right now it's a toss up between American Barb and Canadian MaineCunt 

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I still have him as #1 in my suicide pool.  So, I’m getting curious if I can pay myself off.  :lol:

I do kinda miss him though.  A liberal with some actual brain matter.  Rare.

:lmao:

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Did you just accuse others of pissing themselves while you were pissing yourself?  Eek.

:lol2:

:lol:. Some like to take on the world....usually they are as dumb as one might think too....just big fucking mouths

Yes on all of it. :lol: 

38 minutes ago, s pump said:

Wonder where AFJ/Spinjoe has been. He was getting pretty near the edge, hope he is OK.

He’ll be back....another guy thats been around since the beginning, in the 90s

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He should be flogged.  A story like this that inspired a lasting nickname and maybe one of the funniest matching chop pics ever?

Shameful really.

Would you mind posting the toolkit chop again. That is one of the best ever. Hahahah

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yes on all of it. :lol: 

He’ll be back....another guy thats been around since the beginning, in the 90s

Spin doesn’t like Trump, and I get that. At least he’s honest enough to say he couldn’t vote for dems anymore. I get that too. :lol: 

I didnt post it because Greg is a decent guy and I knew he would take a mile of shit for it. I never would have posted it either if he wouldnt have started in calling me a check bouncer

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Did you just accuse others of pissing themselves while you were pissing yourself?  Eek.

:lol2:

:lol:. Some like to take on the world....usually they are as dumb as one might think too....just big fucking mouths.

There’s some truth to this.  Just not the “normal” truth.

Fuck...all you dipshits together couldn't make me piss myself on your best days and all I hear is a bunch of twats complaining about arguing, TDS, blah, blah....like I said...Republican Circle Jerk. IMG_5024.thumb.JPG.e8bcb7e5674d071a5d474b282e0b1b50.JPG

52 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I still have him as #1 in my suicide pool.  So, I’m getting curious if I can pay myself off.  :lol:

I do kinda miss him though.  A liberal with some actual brain matter.  Rare.

He doesn’t take these places seriously mostly just looking for reactions. He’s a good guy imo. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fuck...all you dipshits together couldn't make me piss myself on your best days and all I hear is a bunch of twats complaining about arguing, TDS, blah, blah....like I said...Republican Circle Jerk. IMG_5024.thumb.JPG.e8bcb7e5674d071a5d474b282e0b1b50.JPG

Settle down there Pouty Twattington before you shit yourself!  :lol: 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Would you mind posting the toolkit chop again. That is one of the best ever. Hahahah

SR tool kit.png

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

I didnt post it because Greg is a decent guy and I knew he would take a mile of shit for it. 

Kill yourself.

• Haha 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Settle down there Pouty Twattington before you shit yourself!  :lol: 

I haven't shit myself in quite awhile...the last time it almost happened was in the Krist gas station parking lot in Munising...thank god I clenched in time because I had 3 hours left on my drove home. 😂

57 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Mike Myers in the Fat Bastard costume

1953345382_giphy.gif.cf(81).gif.0f8af9687cf897fa15cc6b7f5f4d78fa.gif871933538_giphy.gif.cf-2019-11-02T110523_960.gif.c64d3500ddbb3cbb2c86d7825c3829d0.gifWealthyFragrantAtlanticsharpnosepuffer-size_restricted.gif_cf.gif.ce98f7037faf70aac927134906571eb9.gif.4506637e87425819619ccc8fa029cd53.gif

This is who would play Gayeve

tumblr_inline_mr54lfCKxu1qz4rgp.gif_cf.gif.4c9dd9f4da6dc366c535623704ed0762.gif

52 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I haven't shit myself in quite awhile...the last time it almost happened was in the Krist gas station parking lot in Munising...thank god I clenched in time because I had 3 hours left on my drove home. 😂

:lmao:

Judging by BennyTooSkinny's on-line persona here, he would be the last person in the world that I would buy a used sled from. 

I mean, look how spastic he is!!!

He's transient from Indiana to Minnesota.

His house is never done, and usually has Tyvek flapping in the breeze somewhere.

He bought a USED BMW and he's put tons of repairs into the front-end and suspension. 

He's always selling some used piece of shit.

He was gonna' buy a Case backhoe, that obviously was a shit ad, and shit hoe.

He sells some kind of meats that are probably rancid. 

I mean think about it, how could anyone do a quality job on anything, the way he spreads himself so thin? 

Also, I think he's a booz-a-holic, who is a troll.  He's not stupid, he's an asshole. There is a difference. 

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Judging by BennyTooSkinny's on-line persona here, he would be the last person in the world that I would buy a used sled from. 

I mean, look how spastic he is!!!

He's transient from Indiana to Minnesota.

His house is never done, and usually has Tyvek flapping in the breeze somewhere.

He bought a USED BMW and he's put tons of repairs into the front-end and suspension. 

He's always selling some used piece of shit.

He was gonna' buy a Case backhoe, that obviously was a shit ad, and shit hoe.

He sells some kind of meats that are probably rancid. 

I mean think about it, how could anyone do a quality job on anything, the way he spreads himself so thin? 

Also, I think he's a booz-a-holic, who is a troll.  He's not stupid, he's an asshole. There is a difference. 

• Haha 1